Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,418 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson (54369 Views)

My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? / Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) / Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by reddingtonblack: 2:17pm On Apr 26, 2022
Islandlady:
shocked
So funny grin grin
Serves him right...I like that woman, I hope other women learn this new techniques!

We have to be crazy and do out of the extraordinary to cure some addicts
Lalasticlala
Mynd44 frontpage worthy

it's always funny when men are @ the recieving end however derailing the thread is never my style buh still curious .. your " We have to be crazy" does it extend to men
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by ZUBY77(m): 2:17pm On Apr 26, 2022
Prettygirl200:
if reverse was the case, would u have have endured what she endured, shey you would have chased her to her Father's house?

There is no reverse is the case here, there will be never be, no matter how bitter some of you feel about gender
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by Medianna(f): 2:20pm On Apr 26, 2022
nams77:

Abroad mortuary is cold. In Nigeria, they can't afford 24 hours refrigeration of corpses, so dey use a chemical call formaldehyde to preserve them. If you have been to a biology lab in secondary school and have seen those dead animals in jars of chemical.

Well, in a mortuary they don't dip the body in chemical but fill up the bodies with the chemicals.

Been there once or twice.
Not a place you wanna visit.

The first day I went, a ghost followed me home.

Story for another day

Not joking
Lolzz
Maybe the ghost fell for you.

Love at first sight
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by frozen70(f): 2:30pm On Apr 26, 2022
IBenardoo:
Married Woman Takes Drunk Husband To The Mortuary To Stop Him From Drinking

A man has vowed never to drink again after his wife took him to a mortuary while he was drunk and had him sleep with the corpses.

According to @dunswortgabriel who shared the story on Twitter, his neighbor was a big drunk and after so many embarrassing experiences with him, his wife decided to teach him a lesson by taking him to the mortuary while he was unconscious.

He tweeted, “When a woman wants to teach you a lesson, even Satan sits down to take notes. My neighbour was a big drunk. Most times his wife would pick him up in bars and terraces. Her family and friends wanted her to leave him but she was hopeful that she would find a solution. She told me in confidence that at one point she was so tired that she said to herself that she must find a solution very quickly.

According to her, last Monday she went to pick him up again, but he was completely drunk as usual. Instead of taking him home, she headed to the Mortuary and negotiated with the mortuary attendants to have him sleep near the corpses, then she came back home Some hours later, the gentleman wakes up and starts screaming and begging the mortuary attendant that he is not dead.

The mortuary attendants just laughed hysterically and said: “All you corpses, you come to practice witchcraft here. Abeg, go lie down with your friends joor…” After several pleas, he was released and came home. My neighbour says that since that day, even Coca-cola or Pepsi sef, her husband doesn’t take anymore.”

https://twitter.com/DunswortGabriel/status/1502799068883558404?t=xcKdBjCl1a5l6KxBLuKvYA&s=19

And some men who don't understand what being a woman is says that, women have fish brain

When a woman means you, she will definitely follow you till she is satisfied with what she wants to do with you

1 Like

Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by reddingtonblack: 2:36pm On Apr 26, 2022
Nuttella:
The worst thing that can happen to a woman is to be married to a drunkard, this type will stain your white.

Funnily women don't even like wearing white, women generate stains hence why magnoliaa would wear one undersize black bra for a week and the last time i bought a lady an all white underwear the look on her face undecided... i know men buh i can't even think of one woman that wears only white cheesy apart from traditionalist

1 Like

Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by nams77: 2:36pm On Apr 26, 2022
Medianna:

Lolzz
Maybe the ghost fell for you.

Love at first sight

Hahaha. You cracked me.
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by FireUpNow(m): 2:45pm On Apr 26, 2022
IBenardoo:
Married Woman Takes Drunk Husband To The Mortuary To Stop Him From Drinking

A man has vowed never to drink again after his wife took him to a mortuary while he was drunk and had him sleep with the corpses.

According to @dunswortgabriel who shared the story on Twitter, his neighbor was a big drunk and after so many embarrassing experiences with him, his wife decided to teach him a lesson by taking him to the mortuary while he was unconscious.

He tweeted, “When a woman wants to teach you a lesson, even Satan sits down to take notes. My neighbour was a big drunk. Most times his wife would pick him up in bars and terraces. Her family and friends wanted her to leave him but she was hopeful that she would find a solution. She told me in confidence that at one point she was so tired that she said to herself that she must find a solution very quickly.

According to her, last Monday she went to pick him up again, but he was completely drunk as usual. Instead of taking him home, she headed to the Mortuary and negotiated with the mortuary attendants to have him sleep near the corpses, then she came back home Some hours later, the gentleman wakes up and starts screaming and begging the mortuary attendant that he is not dead.

The mortuary attendants just laughed hysterically and said: “All you corpses, you come to practice witchcraft here. Abeg, go lie down with your friends joor…” After several pleas, he was released and came home. My neighbour says that since that day, even Coca-cola or Pepsi sef, her husband doesn’t take anymore.”

https://twitter.com/DunswortGabriel/status/1502799068883558404?t=xcKdBjCl1a5l6KxBLuKvYA&s=19
Baba if you're ra fiction writter you are good but on the other side that woman is a great solution finder. Love her moves hubby will even avoid sipping water sef
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by SeeItSayIt: 2:58pm On Apr 26, 2022
Seems funny while others see it as insensitive right?

Now let's see it the other way round, God has just helped the woman to solve a major challenge in her marriage without much usual drama, fight, disrespect, death, divorce threat.

She kept her faith alive, hoping she'll find solution one day. Not accusing anybody, enemy, poverty, tribe, religion or even herself. She was determined, patient & focused.

Now God showed her mercy. I believed she would have still apply more ideas had this one failed but she made it.

I found it educative though funny but the lesson learned was that God can use any means to help us solve a major challenge. After all, He does things in divers ways.

May He speak & show to us solution to our various challenges in Jesus' Name, AMEN �

1 Like

Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by nams77: 3:06pm On Apr 26, 2022
OneCandleAway:

Please share your story
Would have loved to but it will generate so many controversies between believers and non believers
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by Connected1: 3:11pm On Apr 26, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Stop poking ur nose in things that doesn't concern u, stop behaving like a woman in my mention. Heal yourself of that too. And thanks for insulting your mother.
Lol

You are not old enough to be my mother, for this your brain wey Air Leakage dae .

You have a responsibility to behave like a normal human being in the society and unless you act like one I won't give you a chance keeping exhibiting your confusion.

Learn to behave like a woman and not a hyena.
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by Nyne: 3:15pm On Apr 26, 2022
Islandlady:
No qualms do thesame, but I bet you hardly find a drunk lady
Cheers grin

Hardly indeed. You’ll say you hardly see drunk ladies.
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by Daggash98: 3:18pm On Apr 26, 2022
What a good wife!
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by Kay25(m): 3:28pm On Apr 26, 2022
Hahaha..great woman
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by mrdipye(m): 3:36pm On Apr 26, 2022
Very funny
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by VirileNelly2420: 3:36pm On Apr 26, 2022
Venymen:
Op am not sure u have been to the morgue bf,no morgue attendant or supervisor will allow u keep the leaving with the dead ,u really got some mumu to believe this superstory
It sounds crazy. But u nd I know crazy things do happen.

Sometimes rules/laws are jettisoned, while discretion sets in.

An understanding or concerned supervisor or whatever dey're called can yield to such plea. He's only trying to make things right.
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by Shalayetv: 3:48pm On Apr 26, 2022
Women are not as complicated as men think. Telling your girl what she wants
and needs to hear should be at the top of your priority list, especially when it comes to
making her feel worth it. There's a feeling of pleasure that comes from wanting to
shower her with love without her having to ask. With that said, there are so many
underused three-word expressions she is probably dying to hear her man say.
In just three simple words, you can express your feelings for your crush, your girlfriend,
or your wife. It's not about a lack of self-esteem or insecurity; it's simply a nice thing to
do. Every one of us wants to be told how beautiful and how amazing we are by the
people she love. There is an array of words that a woman wants to hear at all hours and
times of the day. And because words are free, this shouldn't be too much to ask for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgcsecIvkVM
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by oshorstan(f): 3:52pm On Apr 26, 2022
Medianna:
I've not entered a mortuary before.. But I thought its cold all this while

Try and visit one. Your mindset about life will change.

1 Like

Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by oshorstan(f): 3:55pm On Apr 26, 2022
Medianna:

Woaw.
I never knew corpses get dried up..
This is serious.
So how will one recognise the corp He/she will claim.if its dried?

It is labeled
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by Prettygirl200(f): 3:57pm On Apr 26, 2022
Connected1:

Lol

You are not old enough to be my mother, for this your brain wey Air Leakage dae .

You have a responsibility to behave like a normal human being in the society and unless you act like one I won't give you a chance keeping exhibiting your confusion.

Learn to behave like a woman and not a hyena.

Connected or whatever u call yourself, pls take your frustrated soul out of my mention, And stop looking for my attention I won't give u that attention.
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by lamstands(m): 4:00pm On Apr 26, 2022
How true is this story that the man did not froze hmmm
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by placeofallure(f): 4:01pm On Apr 26, 2022
Medianna:
I've not entered a mortuary before.. But I thought its cold all this while

I did once. I couldn't even go beyond the first step inside.

Armed robbers they shot my uncle-in-law in the neck and his friends whom he was with called my big sister, his wife, to come check the corpse. Imagine this life, a medical doctor and he couldn't even save himself. When I saw the blood I couldn't go further, I ran back. Really sad day.
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by yuping(m): 4:04pm On Apr 26, 2022
undecided when you meet a woman that loves you, tour problem don Finnish, the mad man will be shaken for life.
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by dalass(f): 4:13pm On Apr 26, 2022
eddynaira125:
The woman need one cold bottle of malt

What a brave move

Flesh and blood did not reveal this to the woman, but a spirit from on high

Highest inspiration I tell you. . Lol grin
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by goldennugget: 4:14pm On Apr 26, 2022
Funny story...but that is what it is, a mere story. Chances are the man is an alcohol addict. It would take more than scare tactics to break his addiction.
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by Connected1: 4:26pm On Apr 26, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Connected or whatever u call yourself, pls take your frustrated soul out of my mention, And stop looking for my attention I won't give u that attention.
You mean imaginary attention.

Behave like a woman and a sensible at that, it what I seek then I won't desire you imaginary attention.

If I really wanted your attention, I sure know how to DM you.
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by babaalagbo11(m): 5:15pm On Apr 26, 2022
Omoh can't stop laughing grin angry ;Di like this technique
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by Agwotulumbe(f): 5:30pm On Apr 26, 2022
Medianna:

Woaw.
I never knew corpses get dried up..
This is serious.
So how will one recognise the corp He/she will claim.if its dried?
it can be recognized but looks changes very well
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 26, 2022
Whoa... That was funny buh horrific. I can't even imagine what the man's reaction was like. Jeezz... Serves him right thogrin grin
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by effort1: 5:47pm On Apr 26, 2022
Prettygirl200:
is thesame thing am asking u, if reverse was the case, would u have endured what that woman endured?

You women are manipulative. Once you are set in your ways, no amount of endurance can change your mindset.
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by IBenardoo(m): 6:15pm On Apr 26, 2022
Medianna:
Lolzz Maybe the ghost fell for you.
Love at first sight
OMG you are so damn funny
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by wolebest: 6:18pm On Apr 26, 2022
This story is sweet, in-fact it has honey!!! Can't stop laughing....
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by izubext007: 6:24pm On Apr 26, 2022
The frustration gave her divine wisdom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Have Your Parents, Uncles, Aunts Ever Found Your Stashed Items Before? / Woman Who Slept With Male Best Friend Following Quarrel With Husband, Seeks Help / Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.