Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Nigeria Police Concludes Cbt Exams For Applicants - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Police Concludes Cbt Exams For Applicants (143 Views)

TUC Concludes NEC Meeting, To Meet FG Shortly / Rivers: Heads May Roll As Army Panel Concludes Investigation / Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Concludes Cbt Exams For Applicants by DejiPlug(m): 8:21am On Apr 26, 2022
AWAITS RESULTS FROM WAEC

• As IGP Lauds Seamless Process

Oki Samson
www.trekafrica.net

The Inspector-General of Police, IGP Usman Alkali Baba has applauded the just concluded Computer Based Test for 2021 Recruitment Exercise for Police Constables which took place between 20th and 21st April, 2022.

In a press statement e-signed and released to the National Association of Online Security News Publishers, NAOSNP by the Force Spokesperson, CSP Olumuyiwa Adejobi stated that, "The Inspector-General of Police, IGP Usman Alkali Baba, psc(+), NPM, fdc, has applauded the recently concluded Computer Based Test for 2021 Recruitment Exercise for Police Constables, which was organized by the Nigeria Police Force and the Police Service Commission, in conjunction with the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) between 20th and 21st April, 2022."

According to Adejobi, "The CBT Examinations which took place across the 36 States of the Federation and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) with 63,323 qualified applicants, had about 95% of the applicants present for the Examination. The Police are currently awaiting the final results from the WAEC which will be published to determine those qualified for the next phase of the screening process."

"The Inspector-General of Police urges all applicants who have written the CBT Examinations to be calm and relate directly with the Police for any complaints or inquiries in order to avoid falling victim to swindlers and charlatans as the exercise from the beginning to the end is absolutely free of charge. All complaints can be channeled through 08100004507 or support@policerecruitment.gov.ng."

Re: Nigeria Police Concludes Cbt Exams For Applicants by philo04(m): 8:23am On Apr 26, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksDDdTiSwW0
Guys good morning abeg I only 1k subscribers on my YouTube this is my first series and to win a community price I need 1k subscribers and 1k views on this video
I have 450 view and 75 sub pls guys help a struggling producer and director

(1) (Reply)

Teachers Will Smile While Every Household Will Have A Graduate In Their Family - / Why Religious Leaders Should Collaborate With Government To Build Peace-osinbajo / Why Nigerians Should Make Money Not Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.