Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,823 members, 7,817,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

TUC Concludes NEC Meeting, To Meet FG Shortly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TUC Concludes NEC Meeting, To Meet FG Shortly (16245 Views)

IPOB: South-East Governors To Soon Meet FG Over Nnamdi Kanu / Nnamdi Kanu: Igbo Lawmakers To Intervene, Meet FG Over Nnamdi Kanu / LASG Raises Team To Meet FG Towards Rehabilitation Of Badagry Expresway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

TUC Concludes NEC Meeting, To Meet FG Shortly by ayinde2020: 4:02pm On Oct 02, 2023
The Trade Union Congress a few hours ago concluded its National Executive Council meeting following deliberations on the new wage award for civil servants in the country by President Bola Tinubu, to cushion the effects of subsidy removal on Premium Motor Spirit, popularly known as petrol.

The labour centre is expected to meet with representatives of the government on whether the offer by the government was accepted by the members.

The national deputy president of the TUC, Tommy Etim, made this known in an interview with our correspondent in Abuja on Monday.

When asked, Etim who doubles as the national president of the Association of Senior Civil Servants noted that the labour leaders met earlier and received recommendations from members of its NEC and would go ahead to meet with the representatives of the government later.

He said, “We just concluded our meeting a few hours ago and we received some recommendations from our members which we will convey to the government later today.

https://punchng.com/breaking-tuc-concludes-nec-meeting-to-meet-fg-shortly/?amp

3 Likes

Re: TUC Concludes NEC Meeting, To Meet FG Shortly by Hotfreezing: 4:26pm On Oct 02, 2023
No strike

3 Likes

Re: TUC Concludes NEC Meeting, To Meet FG Shortly by wman(m): 4:26pm On Oct 02, 2023
Lol.

All of these just to tell us that the strike is over.

5 Likes

Re: TUC Concludes NEC Meeting, To Meet FG Shortly by Chijeep(m): 4:26pm On Oct 02, 2023
Tinubu is the Nigeria president:- Noun
He/she is the Nigeria president:- Pronoun

Awon eyan bobo-to-risky grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: TUC Concludes NEC Meeting, To Meet FG Shortly by SlyIg(f): 4:26pm On Oct 02, 2023
Pricing continues...
Abeg, you guys should price it up to 50k now.

Since na pepper and salt una d sell.
🙄

13 Likes

Re: TUC Concludes NEC Meeting, To Meet FG Shortly by gosling762: 4:26pm On Oct 02, 2023
You guys should conclude oh.
Me don't want any yeye strike tomorrow abeg. undecided

5 Likes

Re: TUC Concludes NEC Meeting, To Meet FG Shortly by tesppidd: 4:27pm On Oct 02, 2023
Even a wet match box can strike better than this NLC.

NLC chairman is 5 feet tall, TUC chairman is over 6 feet,,,

How could they possibly "put their heads together" to effect an industrial action??

Bloody hell!

23 Likes

Re: TUC Concludes NEC Meeting, To Meet FG Shortly by Nackzy: 4:27pm On Oct 02, 2023
55k or nothing

1 Like

Re: TUC Concludes NEC Meeting, To Meet FG Shortly by flemsy15(m): 4:27pm On Oct 02, 2023
NLC & TUC have been threatening Nigerians and Government with strikes for months now, only to call them off few hours before the strikes even begin.
I personally don't believe there will be any strikes, the government will obviously use negotiations and if those don't work, they would use intimidations

1 Like

Re: TUC Concludes NEC Meeting, To Meet FG Shortly by Fredlongs(m): 4:27pm On Oct 02, 2023
Labour union has died in Nigeria since Adams left

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: TUC Concludes NEC Meeting, To Meet FG Shortly by Davojihn928: 4:27pm On Oct 02, 2023
Guys I don receive my own this morning around 10;15 AM, Just de play

And also share it with your friends so they can benefit too don’t be stingy, someone show me and am also showing you guys

palmpay New User Campaign Just Started and they are still giving away 20,000 naira instantly and you can withdraw it anytime you want, it for new user that join them using the campaign link only without doing any task or referring anyone it free.

But old user l can benefit too by using another phone number to register and collect your money pass. No playing that’s the trick I use to collect my own. Many people have collected their but not everyone knows about it

Only those that knows benefits from it

Note you must use the verify campaign link before you are qualified to get the reward, don’t worry I will drop the campaign link for you guys but once you receive the money you will give me my percent for showing you this update ooo

5k after you receive the money for me showing you this update Please op.ay acct 8.1.78..98…..568

When you Click below link you will be taken to a Facebook post, you will find the verify campaign link in the Facebook post and use it to register, hurry now don’t miss this opportunity as e de hot

Click the link below

https://www.facebook.com/100087321703803/posts/pfbid0SJU6By6SuW5T4qcWpza7cuGVpFWneZ76ZPFSTC3TZUzjjsAYL6HQ88r9veoz8Ms1l/?mibextid=cr9u03

Re: TUC Concludes NEC Meeting, To Meet FG Shortly by gloryman91: 4:27pm On Oct 02, 2023
Thank God no strike again.
Re: TUC Concludes NEC Meeting, To Meet FG Shortly by cstans(m): 4:27pm On Oct 02, 2023
54k loading
Re: TUC Concludes NEC Meeting, To Meet FG Shortly by Urheadmaster(m): 4:27pm On Oct 02, 2023
tongue

Any member of the trade Union Congress that wishes to go to strike is gay tongue
Re: TUC Concludes NEC Meeting, To Meet FG Shortly by kasim155: 4:27pm On Oct 02, 2023
As usual

2 Likes

Re: TUC Concludes NEC Meeting, To Meet FG Shortly by slivertongue: 4:27pm On Oct 02, 2023
ok
Re: TUC Concludes NEC Meeting, To Meet FG Shortly by Okortor: 4:27pm On Oct 02, 2023
The strike would worsen the current hardship however it would definitely reset FG's brain in doing the needful!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TUC Concludes NEC Meeting, To Meet FG Shortly by apatuku: 4:27pm On Oct 02, 2023
grin
Re: TUC Concludes NEC Meeting, To Meet FG Shortly by ojun50(m): 4:28pm On Oct 02, 2023
Lolz
Chop make I chop
No strike this year
Re: TUC Concludes NEC Meeting, To Meet FG Shortly by BluntCrazeMan: 4:28pm On Oct 02, 2023
All Na PURE NONSENSE..

They are seriously planning to agree any nonsense and collect envelope,, and call off the planned strike.

So that in the next 1-month,, they will come back again and announce a new strike again.
Re: TUC Concludes NEC Meeting, To Meet FG Shortly by Bakolori: 4:28pm On Oct 02, 2023
Hmmm...what do they want to tell us
Re: TUC Concludes NEC Meeting, To Meet FG Shortly by BeardGangJnr1(m): 4:29pm On Oct 02, 2023
This strike must hold.
Tinubu must be taught a lesson.
genuine Nigerians are suffering and angry 😡

1 Like

Re: TUC Concludes NEC Meeting, To Meet FG Shortly by olajac: 4:30pm On Oct 02, 2023
Okay
Re: TUC Concludes NEC Meeting, To Meet FG Shortly by Designbest63: 4:31pm On Oct 02, 2023
H
Re: TUC Concludes NEC Meeting, To Meet FG Shortly by BESTScientist1: 4:32pm On Oct 02, 2023
kwantunu..... Nigerian politicians, especially the evil ones. They know one truth. Poverty has crippled the proper reasoning of many. Ride on Presido.. we know your modus operandi
Re: TUC Concludes NEC Meeting, To Meet FG Shortly by Forest122: 4:32pm On Oct 02, 2023
Good
Re: TUC Concludes NEC Meeting, To Meet FG Shortly by Forest122: 4:33pm On Oct 02, 2023
Jagaban his working

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TUC Concludes NEC Meeting, To Meet FG Shortly by uyimove19(m): 4:33pm On Oct 02, 2023
TUC and FG meeting
Re: TUC Concludes NEC Meeting, To Meet FG Shortly by money121(m): 4:33pm On Oct 02, 2023
Ok
Re: TUC Concludes NEC Meeting, To Meet FG Shortly by Obakoolex(m): 4:33pm On Oct 02, 2023
grin
No more strike. If you know you know...
Re: TUC Concludes NEC Meeting, To Meet FG Shortly by Godfullsam(m): 4:34pm On Oct 02, 2023
We are waiting..

Me I no won hear say dem don suspend D strike o undecided!

Let the strike hold, even if na 2 days. Make person rest small.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Appeal Court Sacks Ugonna Ozuruigbo As Reps Member, Declares Nwadike Winner / 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack / I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.