Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Opunimi Akinkugbe Walks Son Down The Aisle On His Wedding Day (Photos, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opunimi Akinkugbe Walks Son Down The Aisle On His Wedding Day (Photos, Video) (39693 Views)

Kano Prince, Mustapha Ado Bayero, Marries 2 Wives On Same Day (Photos) / Re: Opunimi Akinkugbe: Ondo Amb Position To Rivers- The Hypocrisy!!! / Opunimi Akinkugbe: Buhari Gives Ondo Ambassador Slot To Rivers Indigene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opunimi Akinkugbe Walks Son Down The Aisle On His Wedding Day (Photos, Video) by AfroKnight: 9:18pm On Apr 26, 2022
So her son is the bride or what? Cos where is the groom?
Re: Opunimi Akinkugbe Walks Son Down The Aisle On His Wedding Day (Photos, Video) by Okobola146: 9:22pm On Apr 26, 2022
Ishilove:

Moronike, check the signature of the person I quoted. Omo ode
Moronike abeg look the signature well well. I get eyeglasses in case you need one.
Re: Opunimi Akinkugbe Walks Son Down The Aisle On His Wedding Day (Photos, Video) by drmuchin: 9:23pm On Apr 26, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
God please bless me with a good husband.

ALL MEN IN UR family ARE RAPISTS, REMEMBER!?

1 Like

Re: Opunimi Akinkugbe Walks Son Down The Aisle On His Wedding Day (Photos, Video) by Augustenite(m): 9:45pm On Apr 26, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

I'm here for you o'baby.

Let's hookup
Re: Opunimi Akinkugbe Walks Son Down The Aisle On His Wedding Day (Photos, Video) by slimfit1(m): 10:02pm On Apr 26, 2022
Englandboy:
grin because the guy behave like a lady he might not be what u are thinking
I didn't see the picture of the bride.

1 Like

Re: Opunimi Akinkugbe Walks Son Down The Aisle On His Wedding Day (Photos, Video) by Realhommie(m): 10:07pm On Apr 26, 2022
Okobola146:
Moronike abeg look the signature well well. I get eyeglasses in case you need one.
So you don't understand that was sarcasm?

The moniker she mentioned is very well known here to be staunch feminist with an unrivalled hatred for men. She has created uncountable threads cursing at men with words such as wicked, rapists etc. She's a bitter soul.

Check all the other responses she got.

1 Like

Re: Opunimi Akinkugbe Walks Son Down The Aisle On His Wedding Day (Photos, Video) by Realhommie(m): 10:07pm On Apr 26, 2022
Augustenite:

I'm here for you o'baby.

Let's hookup
It's like you want to be unfortunate...
Re: Opunimi Akinkugbe Walks Son Down The Aisle On His Wedding Day (Photos, Video) by bonnyhope: 10:11pm On Apr 26, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

I am a good man

Come to me and I will give you happiness

But if you are a feminist don't bother

Because I still want to keep my African traditions and culture
Re: Opunimi Akinkugbe Walks Son Down The Aisle On His Wedding Day (Photos, Video) by Dagger111(m): 10:12pm On Apr 26, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

I am here.

1 Like

Re: Opunimi Akinkugbe Walks Son Down The Aisle On His Wedding Day (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 26, 2022
slimfit1:
I didn't see the picture of the bride.
the mother lead the way for him to meet his wife
Re: Opunimi Akinkugbe Walks Son Down The Aisle On His Wedding Day (Photos, Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:21pm On Apr 26, 2022
slimfit1:

I know what I'm saying
I know wat u mean grin

1 Like

Re: Opunimi Akinkugbe Walks Son Down The Aisle On His Wedding Day (Photos, Video) by derecho(m): 10:22pm On Apr 26, 2022
Some women no dey shame sef.
Just tell us you ain't satisfied with the traditional role of groom's mother
Re: Opunimi Akinkugbe Walks Son Down The Aisle On His Wedding Day (Photos, Video) by FutureIsFemale(f): 10:44pm On Apr 26, 2022
bizzibodi:

What?what do you need a husband for?
for reproduction that's all.
Re: Opunimi Akinkugbe Walks Son Down The Aisle On His Wedding Day (Photos, Video) by FutureIsFemale(f): 10:47pm On Apr 26, 2022
Ishilove:

Nigerian men are rapists.
And I don't pray to marry one.
Re: Opunimi Akinkugbe Walks Son Down The Aisle On His Wedding Day (Photos, Video) by FutureIsFemale(f): 10:48pm On Apr 26, 2022
id911:
But the future is female!grin
of course the future has always been female.
Re: Opunimi Akinkugbe Walks Son Down The Aisle On His Wedding Day (Photos, Video) by FutureIsFemale(f): 10:48pm On Apr 26, 2022
Emmyreal4:
women don't need men
Yes of course. They only want men.
Re: Opunimi Akinkugbe Walks Son Down The Aisle On His Wedding Day (Photos, Video) by braine(m): 10:50pm On Apr 26, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
And I don't pray to marry one.

Coz the men in your family are rapists shey?
Re: Opunimi Akinkugbe Walks Son Down The Aisle On His Wedding Day (Photos, Video) by FutureIsFemale(f): 10:53pm On Apr 26, 2022
braine:

Coz the men in your family are rapists shey?
Nigerian men are rapists. Deal with it.
Re: Opunimi Akinkugbe Walks Son Down The Aisle On His Wedding Day (Photos, Video) by Papichulostunne(m): 10:53pm On Apr 26, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

You are too young to be thinking of a husband now.
Re: Opunimi Akinkugbe Walks Son Down The Aisle On His Wedding Day (Photos, Video) by braine(m): 10:54pm On Apr 26, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Nigerian men are rapists. Deal with it.

I honestly feel for you. Are you okay?
Re: Opunimi Akinkugbe Walks Son Down The Aisle On His Wedding Day (Photos, Video) by FutureIsFemale(f): 10:57pm On Apr 26, 2022
braine:

I honestly feel for you. Are you okay?
Feel for yourself and your gender who penetrate anything with a hole.

Yes, I'm okay. As long as I keep exposing rapists I'm okay.
Re: Opunimi Akinkugbe Walks Son Down The Aisle On His Wedding Day (Photos, Video) by braine(m): 11:21pm On Apr 26, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Feel for yourself and your gender who penetrate anything with a hole.

Yes, I'm okay. As long as I keep exposing rapists I'm okay.

Lol.

Your mental health is important sha.
Re: Opunimi Akinkugbe Walks Son Down The Aisle On His Wedding Day (Photos, Video) by ShaqFu: 11:45pm On Apr 26, 2022
Ishilove:

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Opunimi Akinkugbe Walks Son Down The Aisle On His Wedding Day (Photos, Video) by Chrisslim(m): 1:30am On Apr 27, 2022
id911:

Come nd make heaven let me see
Re: Opunimi Akinkugbe Walks Son Down The Aisle On His Wedding Day (Photos, Video) by Chrisslim(m): 1:45am On Apr 27, 2022
id911:

Come and make heaven let me see
Re: Opunimi Akinkugbe Walks Son Down The Aisle On His Wedding Day (Photos, Video) by JustforMen: 2:57am On Apr 27, 2022
Ishilove:

Be it onto you according to your words!
Re: Opunimi Akinkugbe Walks Son Down The Aisle On His Wedding Day (Photos, Video) by zelnababa(m): 4:23am On Apr 27, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
be a good lady first.
Re: Opunimi Akinkugbe Walks Son Down The Aisle On His Wedding Day (Photos, Video) by SaturnNick(m): 4:30am On Apr 27, 2022
Beautiful cool cool cool
Re: Opunimi Akinkugbe Walks Son Down The Aisle On His Wedding Day (Photos, Video) by Okobola146: 5:44am On Apr 27, 2022
Realhommie:
So you don't understand that was sarcasm?

The moniker she mentioned is very well known here to be staunch feminist with an unrivalled hatred for men. She has created uncountable threads cursing at men with words such as wicked, rapists etc. She's a bitter soul.

Check all the other responses she got.
ok thanks

1 Like

Re: Opunimi Akinkugbe Walks Son Down The Aisle On His Wedding Day (Photos, Video) by TJMighty(m): 5:54am On Apr 27, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Amen!..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opunimi Akinkugbe Walks Son Down The Aisle On His Wedding Day (Photos, Video) by onadana: 5:55am On Apr 27, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

You need it ooo...a lot of crazy men out there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu / Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) / PDP Presidential Aspirants Meet, Sign MOU To Support Whoever Wins The Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.