Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,911 members, 7,863,131 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:04 PM

Doing I Need To Get A Nafdac License Before I Sell Imported Products ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Doing I Need To Get A Nafdac License Before I Sell Imported Products ? (189 Views)

Learn How To Drive A Truck/ Forklift, Get A License Before Immigrating To Canada / Do I Need Any License Before Running An Escrow Business In Nigeria? / For Mini Importers Only: How To Sell Tons Of Your Imported Products FAST (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Doing I Need To Get A Nafdac License Before I Sell Imported Products ? by funkmrflexx(m): 9:56am On Apr 26, 2022
I'm currently running a mini importation business and I'm thinking of rebranding the business with my own brand . Can I do this without nafdac license ?
Most of these good are non consumables
Re: Doing I Need To Get A Nafdac License Before I Sell Imported Products ? by advanceDNA: 10:13am On Apr 26, 2022
funkmrflexx:
I'm currently running a mini importation business and I'm thinking of rebranding the business with my own brand . Can I do this without nafdac license ?
Most of these good are non consumables

NAFDAC covers food and drug
If you are not selling Consummables or Ingestables ....why do you need NAFDAC... maybe what you need is SON certification....

(1) (Reply)

Nfts / Content Writing Of The Highest Professional Quality / Some Profitable Internet Business Ideas You Can Start Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.