Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Which Is Really Better: Lagos Or Ebonyi State? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Is Really Better: Lagos Or Ebonyi State? (283 Views)

What Is Really Wrong With Us Ooo?- Nigerian Man Asks Aba Residents / Pictures Of Muhammed Buhari International Airport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State / Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Really Better: Lagos Or Ebonyi State? by DenewLegends(m): 10:58am On Apr 26, 2022
Despite the Ongoing insecurity in Nigeria.
Millions of Our Brothers and Sisters still prefer to Live in Their beloved country - instead of Travelling to Overseas.

In my own view,
I prefer to Live in one of these states: which is Lagos and Ebonyi state.

please, between these two Nigerian states, which is really better to Live 'In' and Why?

I will be reading your comments, so feel free to drop your comments below. Thanks!
Re: Which Is Really Better: Lagos Or Ebonyi State? by Skyfornia(m): 11:08am On Apr 26, 2022
You wey prefer Lagos and ebonyi, tell us why you prefer these two states.

For me, I only visited ebonyi once and didn't even stay more than 24hrs. So I have no idea the benefits of staying in ebonyi.

As for Lagos...there is money here, but you will have to hustle times three more than people in other states for you to enjoy this state.

Major challenges in Lagos are

High cost of rent
Traffic
Touts

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chinyere Kalu: First Woman To Fly An Aircraft In Nigeria / Tips For A Great Family Trip To The Water Park / Visa Appeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.