Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,196 members, 7,860,290 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:57 AM

Buhari Invites Tinubu And Other Leaders To IFTAR - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Invites Tinubu And Other Leaders To IFTAR (2832 Views)

Wike Invites Tinubu To Commission Projects In Rivers State. / Aisha Buhari Invites VP Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu And Other Aspirants To Iftar / Osinbajo Hosts APC Senate Caucus To Iftar/Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Invites Tinubu And Other Leaders To IFTAR by Indispensable85(m): 3:12pm On Apr 26, 2022
MikoB:

Cool, but the era of consultation is over, now is the time for endorsement, Abiodun did well by fronting osinbajo in ogun today, now the doubting Thomases about Abiodun allegiance to the VP wil be dissapointed, I told them they argued, I am watching it live, my brother see full support from the akaarigbo to all the political leaders there. I want people to campaign for their choices without blackmailing and intimidation, it will not work.

Lol....... you'll soon realize why politics is a dirty game. Just wait and see when Tinubu will visit Ogun State for same thing. These same people that gathered today will still gather to front him. I've told you before to wait for the primary and see whose numbers will add up.
Re: Buhari Invites Tinubu And Other Leaders To IFTAR by fyneguy: 3:15pm On Apr 26, 2022
Penguin2:

Now, can you explain to us what you think led to the exclusion of Ogbonnaya Onu, Chris Ngige and Okorocha who are hitherto always invited to meetings of APC leaders and founding fathers?

And about Buhari handing over to an Igbo man…

Let me tell you something, the southeast has been one of the greatest beneficiaries of the Buhari administration especially as regards infrastructure.

Second Niger bridge

Renovation and overhaul of the Akanu Ibiam International Airport

Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway

Enugu-Onitsha Expressway

Recognition of Anambra as Oil producing state

Return of wrongfully allocated Oil wells to Imo State from Rivers State.

And lastly, being someone who fought in the Civil War to keep Nigeria together, Buhari knows that the continued corporate existence of the Nigerian experiment can only be possible through giving power to an Igbo man which is a valid clamour.

It will be a big dent on his name that it was during his time that Nigeria disintegrated through his divisiveness.

So, sit down and watch.

Fyneguy

Ok..

Are you saying that Buhari, 100%, is endorsing an Igbo aspirant as the consensus candidate, while others will be asked to step down today?
Re: Buhari Invites Tinubu And Other Leaders To IFTAR by fyneguy: 3:17pm On Apr 26, 2022
Penguin2:

Nobody will release statement from such meeting.

It is going to be a confidential agreement amongst the leaders which will now inform the direction of the party.

Watch out

Ok

This means, Tinubu and others will step down tomorrow, as a fallout of your conjecture for the meeting.

We are waiting
Re: Buhari Invites Tinubu And Other Leaders To IFTAR by fyneguy: 3:23pm On Apr 26, 2022
MikoB:

Cool, but the era of consultation is over, now is the time for endorsement, Abiodun did well by fronting osinbajo in ogun today, now the doubting Thomases about Abiodun allegiance to the VP wil be dissapointed, I told them they argued, I am watching it live, my brother see full support from the akaarigbo to all the political leaders there. I want people to campaign for their choices without blackmailing and intimidation, it will not work.

Lol Same Abiodun fronted Amaechi.
Re: Buhari Invites Tinubu And Other Leaders To IFTAR by MikoB: 3:27pm On Apr 26, 2022
fyneguy:

Lol Same Abiodun fronted Amaechi.

He never endorsed Amaechi don't mistake courtesy visit to the governor's office to an endorsement, go and see the live video he said it with his mouth in akarigbo's Palace.
Re: Buhari Invites Tinubu And Other Leaders To IFTAR by Penguin2: 3:28pm On Apr 26, 2022
fyneguy:

Ok..

Are you saying that Buhari, 100%, is endorsing an Igbo aspirant as the consensus candidate, while others will be asked to step down today?

Nobody will ask anyone to step down.

They will simply be made to see reasons with they idea which they can decide to disagree with if they want.
Re: Buhari Invites Tinubu And Other Leaders To IFTAR by MikoB: 3:37pm On Apr 26, 2022
Indispensable85:

Lol....... you'll soon realize why politics is a dirty game. Just wait and see when Tinubu will visit Ogun State for same thing. These same people that gathered today will still gather to front him. I've told you before to wait for the primary and see whose numbers will add up.

He has visited alraedy, dapo sent his deputy to follow him,I will attach the statement from Dapo this afternoon, this is what I have been saying that the VP has done his home work but people were underating him it is manifesting now.

"We give God the glory. This is a project that has succeeded already. Thanks to everyone who behind the scene, stood by the Vp and motivated him to get involved in this race. God bless us all. �Gov Dapo Abiodun #PYO2023

1 Like

Re: Buhari Invites Tinubu And Other Leaders To IFTAR by Indispensable85(m): 3:44pm On Apr 26, 2022
MikoB:

He has visited alraedy, dapo sent his deputy to follow him,I will attach the statement from Dapo this afternoon, this is what I have been saying that the VP has done his home work but people were underating him it is manifesting now.

"We give God the glory. This is a project that has succeeded already. Thanks to everyone who behind the scene, stood by the Vp and motivated him to get involved in this race. God bless us all. �Gov Dapo Abiodun #PYO2023

U dey make me laff. Let's not talk about this anymore because nothing will make sense to you now until the results are before you.

Quickly let me remind you that what Tinubu has been doing is consultations with leaders and traditional rulers not meeting states delegates like the VP is doing now. That'll commence soon. Just to set record straight.
Re: Buhari Invites Tinubu And Other Leaders To IFTAR by MikoB: 3:53pm On Apr 26, 2022
Indispensable85:

U dey make me laff. Let's not talk about this anymore because nothing will make sense to you now until the results are before you.

Quickly let me remind you that what Tinubu has been doing is consultations with leaders and traditional rulers not meeting states delegates like the VP is doing now. That'll commence soon. Just to set record straight.

Didn't you get the statement from Abiodun? He said they were the one working behind, that's just the meaning, as for asiwaju didn't you notice I don't condemn asiwaju, and I never said he has no crowd, but one fact is set today, Abiodun is for osinbajo, final.
Re: Buhari Invites Tinubu And Other Leaders To IFTAR by Indispensable85(m): 4:03pm On Apr 26, 2022
MikoB:

Didn't you get the statement from Abiodun? He said they were the one working behind, that's just the meaning, as for asiwaju didn't you notice I don't condemn asiwaju, and I never said he has no crowd, but one fact is set today, Abiodun is for osinbajo, final.

Lol....I go too laff u ooo.
Re: Buhari Invites Tinubu And Other Leaders To IFTAR by Morenikeji090(m): 4:31pm On Apr 26, 2022
Na so ooo
Indispensable85:

That letter was prepared by the Chief of Staff to the president. For him to have Tinubu as the first name on his mind means alot. Only for legends.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Invites Tinubu And Other Leaders To IFTAR by MikoB: 5:44pm On Apr 26, 2022
Indispensable85:

Lol....I go too laff u ooo.

Don't worry, I will get your number and invite you over when I come to naija and seize that phone that you chat wiv on nairaland, and ask you to show respect with the phone here after PYO wins.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Invites Tinubu And Other Leaders To IFTAR by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:13pm On Apr 26, 2022
Re: Buhari Invites Tinubu And Other Leaders To IFTAR by SaudanaofSokoto: 6:30pm On Apr 26, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Fake news

Very very Fake invitation

Invitation dated far back as 22th April, una dey crazy for this fake news

Will you shut up! Mr has dunked!
Re: Buhari Invites Tinubu And Other Leaders To IFTAR by Indispensable85(m): 8:53pm On Apr 26, 2022
MikoB:

Don't worry, I will get your number and invite you over when I come to naija and seize that phone that you chat wiv on nairaland, and ask you to show respect with the phone here after PYO wins.

Hahahahahahahaha........ Funny you.
Re: Buhari Invites Tinubu And Other Leaders To IFTAR by nisai: 5:39am On Apr 27, 2022
Dsalvo:

Nollywood latest Movie blockbuster.

Living in delusion part one.

Starring Penguin2, Frigga13, Fadhiga, PrinceofOkrika, ChoCho54, sweetilicious, Racoon, Malory and a host of fine IPObian actors.

Coming to a cinema near you.

Ticket hotline 0803 5467225
0803 5467226
grin cheesy
Re: Buhari Invites Tinubu And Other Leaders To IFTAR by 1871t: 6:01am On Apr 27, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s
Ramain in Alaigbo and continue wyning yourself, you hear?

So all these while you never knew what Buhari has been doing for southeast until this iftar invitation abi?

And you think because of 3 apc members from SE, Buhari will foolishly dump the entire apc members all so that igbos becomes president because they are "entitled to it".

Better stop deceiving yourself and crawl your way to pdp headquarters and beg them to give you their platform.

When people say you can't eat your cake and have it, you think it is a joke, right.

Pdp is your party, go get your ticket there and leave amala almajiri jihadist party alone.
[/s]
Re: Buhari Invites Tinubu And Other Leaders To IFTAR by 1871b: 6:06am On Apr 27, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:

You mean igbo man will bear the flag of amala and almajiri jihadists apc party? grin
[/s]
Re: Buhari Invites Tinubu And Other Leaders To IFTAR by treesun: 2:33pm On Apr 27, 2022
Indispensable85:

Stop crying
Only God is indispensable. Dont allow politicans to use your head!
Re: Buhari Invites Tinubu And Other Leaders To IFTAR by Indispensable85(m): 2:41pm On Apr 27, 2022
treesun:

Only God is dispensable. Dont allow politicans to use your head!

Oga go back and correct your English. Check well and correct it.
Re: Buhari Invites Tinubu And Other Leaders To IFTAR by treesun: 3:19pm On Apr 27, 2022
Indispensable85:

Oga go back and correct your English. Check well and correct it.

Indispensable oga ENG105

1 Like

Re: Buhari Invites Tinubu And Other Leaders To IFTAR by OfoIgbo: 5:23pm On Apr 27, 2022
Indispensable85:
All haters of Tinubu gather here for weeping and gnashing of teeth. Your nemesis is number one on the list of invitees by the president.

This is the only list we don't mind Tinubu being number 1 in grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmed; The Name Peter Obi Is A Movement To Beat(Photos) / South East Has Assembled A Team Of Competent Governors / Tinubu Is My Father’s Age Mate – Tonye Cole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.