Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,409 members, 7,853,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:56 AM

Buhari Invites Tinubu And Other Leaders To IFTAR - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Invites Tinubu And Other Leaders To IFTAR (2823 Views)

Wike Invites Tinubu To Commission Projects In Rivers State. / Aisha Buhari Invites VP Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu And Other Aspirants To Iftar / Osinbajo Hosts APC Senate Caucus To Iftar/Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Invites Tinubu And Other Leaders To IFTAR by Cajal(m): 12:15pm On Apr 26, 2022
They should continue using our treasury for iftar
No reward for them except if it is out of their personal and genuine savings
Re: Buhari Invites Tinubu And Other Leaders To IFTAR by Babanah: 12:15pm On Apr 26, 2022
Key competence - Inviting vips to irrelevant and wasteful religious gatherings at public expense.
Re: Buhari Invites Tinubu And Other Leaders To IFTAR by fyneguy: 12:27pm On Apr 26, 2022
Penguin2:

Look at the list very well, no Igbo was invited.

Only Yoruba, Hausa and Southsouth.

But you and I know that Ogbonnaya Onu, Chris Ngige and Okorocha should naturally be in such meeting.

Now, what do you think that suggests?

It simply suggests that Buhari wants to use that opportunity to appeal to APC leaders of other geopolitical zones to see reason why power should go to the southeast.

And that’s why no Southeasterner was invited.

If you have brain, you won’t argue with me, you will just think about it.

What if Buhari's speech at the event is released and nothing of such happens, should we regard you as a rabble-rouser?
Re: Buhari Invites Tinubu And Other Leaders To IFTAR by LeoDeKing: 12:28pm On Apr 26, 2022
[s]
Penguin2:

But you and I know that Ogbonnaya Onu, Chris Ngige and Okorocha should naturally be in such meeting.

It simply suggests that Buhari wants to use that opportunity to appeal to APC leaders of other geopolitical zones to see reason why power should go to the southeast.

[/s]
Buhari mind reader, well done.

"Tribalistic and dictatorial" Buhari who "hates igbos" has suddenly become "unhateful, caring and very much concerned" about same igbos for no reason other than more insult?

What always gives you this sense of entitlement? The same man you have been insulting for the past 7 years should now become very concerned about you to the detriment of others who have been with him all along. As in, what gives you this sense of "it should be done for me"?

Besides, when did he change from jubrin el Sudan to Buhari? When did Nnamdi Kanu make the announcement?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Invites Tinubu And Other Leaders To IFTAR by chiefolododo(m): 12:29pm On Apr 26, 2022
I remembered a meeting I called like that, I didn't invite the person I was handing over to. It was sealed already .
Re: Buhari Invites Tinubu And Other Leaders To IFTAR by Penguin2: 12:33pm On Apr 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Buhari mind reader, well done.

"Tribalistic and dictatorial" Buhari who "hates igbos" has suddenly become "unhateful, caring and very much concerned" about same igbos for no reason other than more insult?

What always gives you this sense of entitlement? The same man you have been insulting for the past 7 years should now become very concerned about you to the detriment of others who have been with him all along. As in, what gives you this sense of "it should be done for me"?

Besides, when did he change from jubrin el Sudan to Buhari? When did Nnamdi Kanu make the announcement?

Now, can you explain to us what you think led to the exclusion of Ogbonnaya Onu, Chris Ngige and Okorocha who are hitherto always invited to meetings of APC leaders and founding fathers?

And about Buhari handing over to an Igbo man…

Let me tell you something, the southeast has been one of the greatest beneficiaries of the Buhari administration especially as regards infrastructure.

Second Niger bridge

Renovation and overhaul of the Akanu Ibiam International Airport

Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway

Enugu-Onitsha Expressway

Recognition of Anambra as Oil producing state

Return of wrongfully allocated Oil wells to Imo State from Rivers State.

And lastly, being someone who fought in the Civil War to keep Nigeria together, Buhari knows that the continued corporate existence of the Nigerian experiment can only be possible through giving power to an Igbo man which is a valid clamour.

It will be a big dent on his name that it was during his time that Nigeria disintegrated through his divisiveness.

So, sit down and watch.

Fyneguy
Re: Buhari Invites Tinubu And Other Leaders To IFTAR by daroz(m): 12:38pm On Apr 26, 2022
Out of the 18 invitees, we have 3 former governors of Edo state on the list. And they are all Christians.

1. Chief John Odigie Oyegun
2. Comrade Adams Oshiomhole
3. Prof. Osariemen Osunbor.

I thought this IFTAR stuff is a Muslim thing, I am no longer understanding. Anyway, Nigeria is up for a surprise.
Re: Buhari Invites Tinubu And Other Leaders To IFTAR by TheRareGem1(f): 12:41pm On Apr 26, 2022
Fake news
Re: Buhari Invites Tinubu And Other Leaders To IFTAR by Penguin2: 12:44pm On Apr 26, 2022
fyneguy:

What if Buhari's speech at the event is released and nothing of such happens, should we regard you as a rabble-rouser?

Nobody will release statement from such meeting.

It is going to be a confidential agreement amongst the leaders which will now inform the direction of the party.

Watch out
Re: Buhari Invites Tinubu And Other Leaders To IFTAR by LeoDeKing: 12:57pm On Apr 26, 2022
[s]
Penguin2:

Now, can you explain to us what you think led to the exclusion of Ogbonnaya Onu, Chris Ngige and Okorocha who are hitherto always invited to meetings of APC leaders and founding fathers?

Let me tell you something, the southeast has been one of the greatest beneficiaries of the Buhari administration especially as regards infrastructure.

Second Niger bridge

Enugu-Onitsha Expressway

And lastly, being someone who fought in the Civil War to keep Nigeria together, Buhari knows that the continued corporate existence of the Nigerian experiment can only be possible through giving power to an Igbo man which is a valid clamour.

It will be a big dent on his name that it was during his time that Nigeria disintegrated through his divisiveness.

So, sit down and watch.

Fyneguy
[/s]
Ramain in Alaigbo and continue wyning yourself, you hear?

So all these while you never knew what Buhari has been doing for southeast until this iftar invitation abi?

And you think because of 3 apc members from SE, Buhari will foolishly dump the entire apc members all so that igbos becomes president because they are "entitled to it".

Better stop deceiving yourself and crawl your way to pdp headquarters and beg them to give you their platform.

When people say you can't eat your cake and have it, you think it is a joke, right.

Pdp is your party, go get your ticket there and leave amala almajiri jihadist party alone.
Re: Buhari Invites Tinubu And Other Leaders To IFTAR by alizma: 1:03pm On Apr 26, 2022
Who still remember Ali Modu Sheriff role in PDP chairman contest that year?
Re: Buhari Invites Tinubu And Other Leaders To IFTAR by MikoB: 1:07pm On Apr 26, 2022
Indispensable85:
IFTAR break with President Buhari tonight.

Lolz, you are so happy that asiwaju was invited this has been the custom with buhari and party leaders during Ramadan every year naw, and let me remind you, this is the first time he will be inviting professor osunbor and many osinbajo supporters , that should tell you something, anyway I am enjoying PYO visit to ogun with full support of Gov abiodun at the moment, its live online.
Re: Buhari Invites Tinubu And Other Leaders To IFTAR by cktheluckyman: 1:10pm On Apr 26, 2022
Penguin2:

Second Niger bridge

Enugu-Onitsha Expressway

So, sit down and watch.

Fyneguy

Are there muslims? cool cool cool
Re: Buhari Invites Tinubu And Other Leaders To IFTAR by tinsel: 1:10pm On Apr 26, 2022
[quote author=Penguin2 post=112287503]

If you have brain, you won’t argue with me, you will just think about it.[/quot
Nawaa. I am speechless.
Re: Buhari Invites Tinubu And Other Leaders To IFTAR by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 26, 2022
Penguin2:

Nollywood latest Movie blockbuster.

Living in delusion part one.

Starring Penguin2, Frigga13, Fadhiga, PrinceofOkrika, ChoCho54, sweetilicious, Racoon, Malory and a host of fine IPObian actors.

Coming to a cinema near you.

Ticket hotline 0803 5467225
0803 5467226

Re: Buhari Invites Tinubu And Other Leaders To IFTAR by Indispensable85(m): 1:44pm On Apr 26, 2022
MikoB:

Lolz, you are so happy that asiwaju was invited this has been the custom with buhari and party leaders during Ramadan every year naw, and let me remind you, this is the first time he will be inviting professor osunbor and many osinbajo supporters , that should tell you something, anyway I am enjoying PYO visit to ogun with full support of Gov abiodun at the moment, its live online.

Lol.....MIKO B
Our VP is most welcome to any part of our country. I'm particularly not thrilled by these visitations and associated expressions. We'll know whose numbers will add up at the primaries.

As for the invitation it's particularly meant for some people to cry about. They know themselves here. It's actually targeted at some people here. Like I said they know themselves. Lol.......I don't want to mention their names.
Re: Buhari Invites Tinubu And Other Leaders To IFTAR by Penguin2: 1:47pm On Apr 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Ramain in Alaigbo and continue wyning yourself, you hear?

So all these while you never knew what Buhari has been doing for southeast until this iftar invitation abi?

And you think because of 3 apc members from SE, Buhari will foolishly dump the entire apc members all so that igbos becomes president because they are "entitled to it".

Better stop deceiving yourself and crawl your way to pdp headquarters and beg them to give you their platform.

When people say you can't eat your cake and have it, you think it is a joke, right.

Pdp is your party, go get your ticket there and leave amala almajiri jihadist party alone.

An Igbo man will be APC flagbearer.

Go and write it down.
Re: Buhari Invites Tinubu And Other Leaders To IFTAR by MikoB: 1:54pm On Apr 26, 2022
Indispensable85:

Lol.....MIKO B
Our VP is most welcome to any part of our country. I'm particularly not thrilled by these visitations and associated expressions. We'll know whose numbers will add up at the primaries.

As for the invitation it's particularly meant for some people to cry about. They know themselves here. It's actually targeted at some people here. Like I said they know themselves. Lol.......I don't want to mention their names.

Cool, but the era of consultation is over, now is the time for endorsement, Abiodun did well by fronting osinbajo in ogun today, now the doubting Thomases about Abiodun allegiance to the VP wil be dissapointed, I told them they argued, I am watching it live, my brother see full support from the akaarigbo to all the political leaders there. I want people to campaign for their choices without blackmailing and intimidation, it will not work.
Re: Buhari Invites Tinubu And Other Leaders To IFTAR by Pakute: 2:23pm On Apr 26, 2022
Penguin2:

Second Niger bridge

Enugu-Onitsha Expressway

So, sit down and watch.

Fyneguy
Wonderful!.. Does it mean ibos have been on a propaganda spree all along, maliciously blackmailing Buhari with tags of marginalizing and hating on the ibo tribes. Demonizing his fulani tribes as the singular cause of ibo misfortunes. Even the devil must be very scared of ibos right now. This is the same Buhari who can do no right as far as ibos are concerned. Who else has thrown much of sticks and stones at him other than the ibos from least to the apex body of Ohaneze.
It is bemusing that as much as he executes major projects in your region YET all you have been conditioned to hate his gut so much so y'all kicked against the second Niger bridge being named after him.
Re: Buhari Invites Tinubu And Other Leaders To IFTAR by Penguin2: 2:26pm On Apr 26, 2022
Pakute:

Wonderful!.. Does it mean ibos have been on a propaganda spree all along, maliciously blackmailing Buhari with tags of marginalizing and hating on the ibo tribes. Demonizing his fulani tribes as the singular cause of ibo misfortunes. Even the devil must be very scared of ibos right now. This is the same Buhari who can do no right as far as ibos are concerned. Who else has thrown much of sticks and stones at him other than the ibos from least to the apex body of Ohaneze.
It is bemusing that as much as he executes major projects in your region YET all you have been conditioned to hate his gut so much so y'all kicked against the second Niger bridge being named after him.

Second Niger bridge is Second Niger Bridge and will never be Muhammadu Buhari Bridge.
Re: Buhari Invites Tinubu And Other Leaders To IFTAR by Lamasta(m): 2:28pm On Apr 26, 2022
Na iftar food may them dey chop upandan mumoo leaders
Re: Buhari Invites Tinubu And Other Leaders To IFTAR by BlazinGlory40: 2:29pm On Apr 26, 2022
[s][/s]
LeoDeKing:

Stop mistaking Tinubu for Emeka.

Emeka's anthem used to be Buhari will not be president. Now it is Tinubu. That Emeka desire is the wish of every Nigerians because Nigeria system toggles Emeka's wish.
[s][/s]
Re: Buhari Invites Tinubu And Other Leaders To IFTAR by Pakute: 2:30pm On Apr 26, 2022
cktheluckyman:

Are there muslims? cool cool cool
Oyegun, Osho, Osoba are Christians. I doubt Baba Akande is a muslim either.
Re: Buhari Invites Tinubu And Other Leaders To IFTAR by BlazinGlory40: 2:34pm On Apr 26, 2022
[s][/s]
Igbo:
Any ibo that will wail should do it maturely
Buhari truly hate ibo as no single person from there make a list.
[s][/s]
Re: Buhari Invites Tinubu And Other Leaders To IFTAR by Pakute: 2:38pm On Apr 26, 2022
Penguin2:

Second Niger bridge is Second Niger Bridge and will never be Muhammadu Buhari Bridge.
None of my business. Just sticking your hypocrisy on your face.
Re: Buhari Invites Tinubu And Other Leaders To IFTAR by BobbieZion(m): 2:39pm On Apr 26, 2022
The list na conglomeration of Extremists,their conspirators and some southern sell outs.

Even Ali Modu Sherriff is there.
To hell with all.......

Don't front my comment,I will tear u to pisses.
I have no time for Islamic extremists.

Proufly Middle Beltan!!!
Re: Buhari Invites Tinubu And Other Leaders To IFTAR by Indispensable85(m): 2:47pm On Apr 26, 2022
Penguin2:

Hahahahahahahaha..... continue clowning.
Re: Buhari Invites Tinubu And Other Leaders To IFTAR by Indispensable85(m): 2:49pm On Apr 26, 2022
Morenikeji090:
Na Tinubu they top has 1st na so Tinubu go win apc primary ticket..

That letter was prepared by the Chief of Staff to the president. For him to have Tinubu as the first name on his mind means alot. Only for legends.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Invites Tinubu And Other Leaders To IFTAR by Indispensable85(m): 2:50pm On Apr 26, 2022
treesun:

Another waste of scarce resources!
Tinubu has become idol that eats at every call. Most importantly Buhari wants to break the news to Tinubu not to contest!

Stop crying
Re: Buhari Invites Tinubu And Other Leaders To IFTAR by LeoDeKing: 2:51pm On Apr 26, 2022
Penguin2:

An Igbo man will be APC flagbearer.

Go and write it down.
You mean igbo man will bear the flag of amala and almajiri jihadists apc party? grin
Re: Buhari Invites Tinubu And Other Leaders To IFTAR by Indispensable85(m): 2:51pm On Apr 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:

On their ways and will soon arrive.

They were somewhere analysing Tinubu's latest fart. You know all their heads are presently inside Tinubu's rectum and this invitation is from the presidency.

For sure, they will soon arrive.

Hahahahahahahaha..... they're here already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Invites Tinubu And Other Leaders To IFTAR by Gozac: 2:57pm On Apr 26, 2022
Malory:
Stop giving yourself false hope. Tinubu won't be president
It obvious even to the uninformed. They are playing the politics of anybody can be but Tinubu.
They will certainly defeat him by the end of the day

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Congratulations To President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Nigerians To Pay N1,000 NIN Fee For Passports, Says NIMC / Names Of The 22 Tribes Of The Yoruba Nation (Photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.