Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

I'm Missing Dem (upendo N Ms. Potato) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I'm Missing Dem (upendo N Ms. Potato) (1944 Views)

Dyt N James Celebratin D Romantic Award Winner Ms Cuddlemii / Be A Yeye Fowl With Ms. Potato Today! Free Entry! / Ms. Potato 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Missing Dem (upendo N Ms. Potato) by MsPotato(f): 2:37am On Jul 11, 2011
Ok. So u are actually mad with me cause I want to breakup with my bf? undecided
Re: I'm Missing Dem (upendo N Ms. Potato) by upendo98(f): 10:31am On Jul 11, 2011
[i]@Sweetpotato
since u confirmed 2 m tht that oil doesn't flow freely on lagos or Abuja roads, I decided to take my pipes and buckets to Abiyei.
Ok thts not a slang for Bayside but Some remote place in S.Sudan where oil flows like milk and honey.
come visit.
wink
Re: I'm Missing Dem (upendo N Ms. Potato) by upendo98(f): 10:40am On Jul 11, 2011
wink
Re: I'm Missing Dem (upendo N Ms. Potato) by Jamesdman(m): 1:06pm On Jul 11, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Ok. So u are actually mad with me cause I want to breakup with my bf? undecided
Nah, i'm nt angry bcoz, u ARE leavin him. I'm angry coz of d WAY u want 2 leave him. He didn't cheat on u. He might have made u angry, bt he apologised. He stil loves u deeply n u luv him too! So, why break his heart n probably urs?
Re: I'm Missing Dem (upendo N Ms. Potato) by upendo98(f): 1:51pm On Jul 11, 2011
^^halo
Re: I'm Missing Dem (upendo N Ms. Potato) by Jamesdman(m): 2:38pm On Jul 11, 2011
upendo 98:

^^halo
~~ Jeezzz!! Did a ghost jst greeted me? Hw comes i heard her? Or have i joined d underworld too?~LOL.
Re: I'm Missing Dem (upendo N Ms. Potato) by MsPotato(f): 2:48pm On Jul 11, 2011
upendo 98:

[i]@Sweetpotato
since u confirmed 2 m tht that oil doesn't flow freely on lagos or Abuja roads, I decided to take my pipes and buckets to Abiyei.
Ok thts not a slang for Bayside but Some remote place in S.Sudan where oil flows like milk and honey.
come visit.
wink

Oh my dearest, Im so glad you are back here. I really miss you sha and Im glad and hope your problem is settled kiss

James-dman:

Nah, i'm nt angry bcoz, u ARE leavin him. I'm angry coz of d WAY u want 2 leave him. He didn't cheat on u. He might have made u angry, bt he apologised. He stil loves u deeply n u luv him too! So, why break his heart n probably urs?

U wont understand how I feel cause u are not in my situation. Thats just what I have to tell u for now cry cry cry
Re: I'm Missing Dem (upendo N Ms. Potato) by Jamesdman(m): 3:07pm On Jul 11, 2011
Well, yeah datz true. I don't knw all d details, so i can never understand until we thread places. However, what ever is d case n however hurt u're feeling right nw, i will say u should nt rush into makin a hasty decision dat u might regret later. So, please take time 2 tink deeply abt it, n do wat is best 4 U.
Re: I'm Missing Dem (upendo N Ms. Potato) by upendo98(f): 7:20pm On Jul 11, 2011
^^ hey waaazup!! lipsrsealed

@potato dear,

oh yeah am cool and having fun. Am hovering around.This nl bug is nt easy to get rid off.Its like a smoker trying hard to quit but am dealing wth it.
you serious u broke up? remebr I asked u first if u evn have a boyfie? its coz u joke too much! undecided
Well if so then dont cry. With time u will be okay and fine. cry
Hows Malaysia?.Come to Abiyei whn you feel tired.Theres a lot going on here and pple scarmbling for precious resources. It may help you get over your loss.
Can I get u a sudanese? These guys men,they reach to the skies.They don't even need laddders to fix their electricity polls! they fix them bulbs with ease and voila!
Holla me and let me know.They love yellow yellow. grin
lots of love. kiss kiss
Re: I'm Missing Dem (upendo N Ms. Potato) by satani23: 8:16pm On Jul 11, 2011
Housh
Re: I'm Missing Dem (upendo N Ms. Potato) by upendo98(f): 8:33pm On Jul 11, 2011
shocked shocked shocked
Re: I'm Missing Dem (upendo N Ms. Potato) by satani23: 8:34pm On Jul 11, 2011
upendo 98:

shocked shocked shocked
Re: I'm Missing Dem (upendo N Ms. Potato) by upendo98(f): 8:41pm On Jul 11, 2011
:-x :-x :-x
Re: I'm Missing Dem (upendo N Ms. Potato) by satani23: 8:45pm On Jul 11, 2011
:d
Re: I'm Missing Dem (upendo N Ms. Potato) by MsPotato(f): 1:29am On Jul 12, 2011
James-dman:

Well, yeah datz true. I don't knw all d details, so i can never understand until we thread places. However, what ever is d case n however hurt u're feeling right nw, i will say u should nt rush into makin a hasty decision dat u might regret later. So, please take time 2 tink deeply abt it, n do wat is best 4 U.

He told me to give him one month and I will give him that one month. Thats all I can say for now. Have u ever been in a relationship?

upendo 98:

@potato dear,

oh yeah am cool and having fun. Am hovering around.This nl bug is nt easy to get rid off.Its like a smoker trying hard to quit but am dealing wth it.
you serious u broke up? remebr I asked u first if u evn have a boyfie? its coz u joke too much! undecided
Well if so then dont cry. With time u will be okay and fine. cry
Hows Malaysia?.Come to Abiyei whn you feel tired.Theres a lot going on here and pple scarmbling for precious resources. It may help you get over your loss.
Can I get u a sudanese? These guys men,they reach to the skies.They don't even need laddders to fix their electricity polls! they fix them bulbs with ease and voila!
Holla me and let me know.They love yellow yellow. grin
lots of love. kiss kiss

Oh no. I have no broken up with my bf. We are just going through hard times but it will be fine. And no thanks, I dont want to date a Sudanese. Im the type of person that takes a long time to fll in love with someone as I dont easily fall in love but once I do, I am sooo in love.

Malaysia is getting suckier everyday and soon this country will be just like the negative side of Nigeria. With our current president, Naijib Tun Abdul Razak

[img]http://2.bp..com/_IhSgIwdaMtw/TPuwEdaCpVI/AAAAAAAAAHw/SlGs1noO7IM/s1600/malaysianpm.jpg[/img]

He wowo pass my pet monkeys from bushland ooo undecided

Corruption in Malaysia had increased
Racism in Malaysia had increased
Cost of living in Malaysia had increased but our salary is still the same
Scholarships for the Non Muslim is 0
More Malaysians are polluting our passport name cause alot of them goes out and be a drug dealer and human trafficker in other countries causing Australia, China and the US to be skeptical of malaysians visiting their country.

And so on.

[size=2pt]Well, I cannot wait till this old man dies[/size] lipsrsealed

I am joking all the time? But Im always serious when posting with u Upendo. I didnt know I sounded like I was joking to you. Im sorry cry cry cry

So how are u? Do u have a bf? cheesy kiss

satani23:

Housh

Satani, please dont scare Upendo that way. She has gone through more than enough problem for the week naa. sad
Re: I'm Missing Dem (upendo N Ms. Potato) by upendo98(f): 7:23am On Jul 12, 2011
@potato
Nice to hear u still have a thing fr each other. If hes a nice guy that loves you 2 bits,pliz dont let him go.Things will work out.
That president of yours,why does he have these 'come to me eyes'
Well as regards those things you mentioned,they are all found everywhere.Sad though tht they cant give scholarships to non muslims sad
Racism is evrywhere.See evn the North sudanese(muslims and mostly white) discriminate against the south(non muslims and very dark)
Go to India with their caste system.The brown indians dicriminate against the black ones! sad
It just a sick world so lets just purpose to , love each other regardless of colour.

Do I have a bf? I do have a close friend who ticks my heart so lemmie see how it goes. Told u my eyes are too big and see beyond the physical,the intellect/manners.
Everybody comes wrapped up like a package and I take time unwrapping people and putting them to test just to see what lays beneath that wrapper.
All tht glitters isnt Gold u know. wink
Nways.
Love ya and cheers. kiss kiss I am hovering around rem. wink

Back to the oil wells.
Re: I'm Missing Dem (upendo N Ms. Potato) by Jamesdman(m): 8:13am On Jul 12, 2011
Ms. Potato:

He told me to give him one month and I will give him that one month. Thats all I can say for now. Have u ever been in a relationship?

*lolz @ 'have u ever bn in a relationship* u tink i'm a kid? Wel, yeah, i've been, n i'm in 1 presently. Its gud 2 knw u're givin him d benefit of doubt! I'm sure he'll make it up 2 U.
Re: I'm Missing Dem (upendo N Ms. Potato) by upendo98(f): 11:39am On Jul 12, 2011
^^ hawayu james.

@ NATASHA

Dear gal,

I never knew wht Jamb was lol!!!

I thought you were celebrating your scores at the 'most romantic 'section!!

I told u I would vote 4 u and I kept my word. So we weren't on same frequency when I was congratulating you!!

Oh this is  funny. grin Ok go ahead 'WHAT IS JAMB'??
Re: I'm Missing Dem (upendo N Ms. Potato) by satani23: 11:59am On Jul 12, 2011
upendo 98:

^^ hawayu james.

@ NATASHA

Dear gal,

I never knew wht Jamb was lol!!!

I thought you were celebrating your scores at the 'most romantic 'section!!

I told u I would vote 4 u and I kept my word. So we weren't on same frequency when I was congratulating you!!

O[b]h this is  funny. grin Ok go ahead 'WHAT IS JAMB'?? [/b]

Its no longer called 'JAMB' its now called 'UTME'

JAMB= Joint Admission and Matriculation Board. Its an examination body that determines who goes into a tertiary institution upon graduating from High school. i.e After High school, you will write a JAMB exam for University, Polytechnic and Monotechnic, once u pass and meet the 'cut-off' mark, u are on your way to any of the tertiary institutions within the 36 states in Nigeria and FCT. No aspiring full time student can gain admission without being certified by JAMB.

Now its called UTME= Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination. The difference between UTME and JAMB is that, JAMB is splitted into 3 but UTME is a combined examination Platform,

Additional info. I did JAMB in 1998. Pls tell no 1 i said so grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm Missing Dem (upendo N Ms. Potato) by Jamesdman(m): 12:55pm On Jul 12, 2011
upendo 98:

^^ hawayu james.

I'm gud, grandma. It's gud 2 knw u're back fulltime. I've missed u, u knw. I'm eagerly waitin 4 u 2 star posting those articles n true lyf stories of urs.
Re: I'm Missing Dem (upendo N Ms. Potato) by upendo98(f): 1:35pm On Jul 12, 2011
lol @grandma

Av been around trust me lol.
I left the field for a while to take a breather.
People dont like hearing real life stuff.They want to talk about farts and BB and bosoms and bashing your women undecided
I love the advise people guys except those for MMM.(this one I cant risk) grin
nwys cheers. kiss
Re: I'm Missing Dem (upendo N Ms. Potato) by Jamesdman(m): 3:06pm On Jul 12, 2011
~~well, datz Naija 4 u. Most Nigerian men are oversexed. Dunno if it is only Nigerian men or most men in general.
Re: I'm Missing Dem (upendo N Ms. Potato) by upendo98(f): 7:12pm On Jul 12, 2011
^^
The only thing I know abt nigeria is the geography, history and nollywood. grin
Here on NL I have come to understand the social side.
not bad forum though undecided
but u guys make one think tht all wmen there r golddiggers.
aggresive yes,but the rest noope.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Karen Igho Was Farting The Whole Night On Big Brother / If You Are a Married man And Need A Single Girl For Date In Lagos,Abuja and PH. / May Born Nairalanders Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.