Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Osinbajo To Visit Monarch, APC Chieftains In Ogun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo To Visit Monarch, APC Chieftains In Ogun (10635 Views)

Tinubu Meets Aregbesola, Other Osun APC Chieftains In Abuja (Picture) / PDP Jittery As Wike Ignores Chieftains In Project Inaugurations / Yakubu Dogara And APC Chieftains In Bauchi state Visit Tinubu In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo To Visit Monarch, APC Chieftains In Ogun by Joylove2324(f): 12:52pm On Apr 26, 2022
The Vice President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo, is expected to visit Ogun State today as part of his strategic consultations with stakeholders on his presidential ambition.

During the visit, he is expected to visit the Akarigbo of Remo land, the Alake of Egba land and hold consultations with chieftains of the Ogun State chapter of the All Progressives Congress and delegates to the party’s presidential primary.

On Monday, the VP visited stakeholders of the party in Ondo State as well as the Governor, Rotimi Akeredolu.

During the visit, Osinbajo reiterated that having served as Acting President for months, that has given him the needed experience to lead Nigeria come 2023.

According to him, it will, therefore, be a betrayal to the country if he doesn’t contest.

“Many people are dying for the country every day. If with all that has been given to me by the grace of God — all the experience — I now retire to Lagos or Ikenne to go and write my memoir, it would be a great injustice to this country,” the Vice President said.

“Now the opportunity has come, with the experience that I have, the connection and contacts that I have both locally and internationally, it will be a betrayal to the country not to accept to serve the country.

“Nobody can be anything without the endorsement of God. I declare my intention based on the fact that I have served for over seven months as acting president. I was given very serious responsibility as an acting president.”

Last week he had also visited the Olubadan of Ibadan, Senator Lekan Balogun to officially inform him of his presidential ambition.

The monarch, in turn, offered his blessings to the Vice President saying: “I conclude my contribution to you by handing you over to Allah, let him protect you”.
https://www.channelstv.com/2022/04/26/osinbajo-to-visit-monarch-apc-chieftains-in-ogun/

171 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Osinbajo To Visit Monarch, APC Chieftains In Ogun by LordIsaac(m): 1:08pm On Apr 26, 2022
Good

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo To Visit Monarch, APC Chieftains In Ogun by philo04(m): 1:11pm On Apr 26, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksDDdTiSwW0

Guys Thank you very much I love you all die...I'm about to hit 1k view pls guys nah subscription remain pls nairalanders I need 1k subcribes pls help promote me make i produce more
Re: Osinbajo To Visit Monarch, APC Chieftains In Ogun by okefranci: 1:36pm On Apr 26, 2022
kiss
Re: Osinbajo To Visit Monarch, APC Chieftains In Ogun by TheRareGem1(f): 1:47pm On Apr 26, 2022
Son of the soil

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo To Visit Monarch, APC Chieftains In Ogun by EsomahJD: 2:26pm On Apr 26, 2022
grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo To Visit Monarch, APC Chieftains In Ogun by mimon: 2:50pm On Apr 26, 2022
2023 loading ...
Re: Osinbajo To Visit Monarch, APC Chieftains In Ogun by Padipadi(m): 2:50pm On Apr 26, 2022
Ishaq Akintola ll be urinating on himself by now

163 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Osinbajo To Visit Monarch, APC Chieftains In Ogun by JosephXavier: 2:50pm On Apr 26, 2022
Who cares if he visits Ọbá of UAR

We don't want someone that will continue where Buhari stopped

We want someone who will liberate Nigeria from the shackles of backwardness, corruption and bigotry

Peter Obi is the man who the cap fits

He has the blueprint, is young, articulate and issue driven

Vote Peter Obi for the sake of your generation yet unborn

14 Likes

Re: Osinbajo To Visit Monarch, APC Chieftains In Ogun by Downey(f): 2:51pm On Apr 26, 2022
Osinbajo head the Economy's team

Nigeria's Economy fail

What else he want to let us know?

Abi I'm not in Nigeria no?

Tinubu and Peter Obi should better come together and be one.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo To Visit Monarch, APC Chieftains In Ogun by dahnimoh(m): 2:51pm On Apr 26, 2022
K
This fight go sweet well well come May 30 and 31

Jagaban vs PYO

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo To Visit Monarch, APC Chieftains In Ogun by PavillionEnergy: 2:51pm On Apr 26, 2022
cool

Yoruba Muslim Miscreants go hear am.

Osinbajo will contest and beat Tinubu hands down.

There is nothing MUMURIC can do about it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo To Visit Monarch, APC Chieftains In Ogun by DUNDEEMASTER(m): 2:51pm On Apr 26, 2022
Let the gnashing continue on the side of bloody Tinubu supporters who are hell bent on imposing one old cargo on us angry

Nigerians are now wiser tongue..
Obi or Osibanjo for 2023. U can only grumble....They are god's mandate. Naija must be better cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo To Visit Monarch, APC Chieftains In Ogun by okuta007: 2:52pm On Apr 26, 2022
who betrayed Jesus Christ ?

Judas Iscariot

That’s all I have to say!

grin

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo To Visit Monarch, APC Chieftains In Ogun by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:53pm On Apr 26, 2022
Akerele44:
The winning is between Tinubu and Osinanjo

STARBOY AND ZULUM we want.

STARBOY AND ZULUM we shall get come 2023.

We have not offended anyone by Supporting Osinbajo, but anyone who takes our decision personal should kindly chill out!

The last thing we will do as Progressives is to engage is a smear campaign or promote any post that can lead to the Character Assassination of Tinubu or any other Contender of the APC Ticket.

We are MANNA, and WE STAND WITH PROFESSOR YEMI OSINBAJO until the party says otherwise.

Thanks.

Meanwhile,
On a parting shot......

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo To Visit Monarch, APC Chieftains In Ogun by ArmaniUhuru: 2:53pm On Apr 26, 2022
Waste of time! Peter Obi, Atiku, Saraki sef go use this one shine on any election.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo To Visit Monarch, APC Chieftains In Ogun by smile11s(m): 2:54pm On Apr 26, 2022
Nice
Re: Osinbajo To Visit Monarch, APC Chieftains In Ogun by Nigerialabalaba: 2:56pm On Apr 26, 2022
Odale

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo To Visit Monarch, APC Chieftains In Ogun by Leridoo14(m): 2:56pm On Apr 26, 2022
We love you star boy

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo To Visit Monarch, APC Chieftains In Ogun by specialmati(m): 2:56pm On Apr 26, 2022
grin grin grin grin see Nigeria failed assistance prefect abi class captain that some failed students want to make class prefect.if you are planning to vote for APC may they kidnap you and release you after election.a whole 8years na backwardness with speed

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo To Visit Monarch, APC Chieftains In Ogun by mywells: 2:58pm On Apr 26, 2022
dahnimoh:
K
This fight go sweet well well come May 30 and 31

Jagaban vs PYO
The fowl would chop the eyes of the cow with just three flights.
Re: Osinbajo To Visit Monarch, APC Chieftains In Ogun by MikoB: 2:59pm On Apr 26, 2022
He had finished with the visit to akarigbo, and there was a big endorsement from governor Abiodun, he came out with full chest for Osinbajo, omo oko ni ee dapo.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo To Visit Monarch, APC Chieftains In Ogun by bigdammyj: 3:01pm On Apr 26, 2022
Okay
Re: Osinbajo To Visit Monarch, APC Chieftains In Ogun by blowjohn(m): 3:01pm On Apr 26, 2022
Let him visit.
Shebi victims of the last train bombings are still with the kidnappers.
What a VP

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo To Visit Monarch, APC Chieftains In Ogun by mywells: 3:02pm On Apr 26, 2022
YEMI OSINBAJO to the world,the grace that took him would still make him Mr President for 12 yrs.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo To Visit Monarch, APC Chieftains In Ogun by Scuviomna: 3:02pm On Apr 26, 2022
Successful people make a lot of sacrifice. Don't envy a successful man without the back-up plan to do what he did to be successful.

You can get your dream job/scholarship today if only you will take the right step and prepare adequately.

A CV introduces you even before you are met. You are your CV!!!

Let's help you get that professional introduction (CV) you need to "wow" your potential employer.

Contact us and we'll make you a top-notch CV with over 15 different CV templates to select from.

Shalom!!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo To Visit Monarch, APC Chieftains In Ogun by biggie73(m): 3:02pm On Apr 26, 2022
I will never run away against my benefactor nor my boss.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Ibadan Mogajis, Baales, Others Endorse Tinubu For President / Abdulmumin Jibrin Writes EFCC, Lays Out Case Against Speaker Dogara, Others / President Buhari Receives Report Of State Financial Autonomy Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.