Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Agnes Chieshe Movic Is Missing In Abuja (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Agnes Chieshe Movic Is Missing In Abuja (Photos) (43005 Views)

EFCC Arraigns Philomena Chieshe, JAMB Official Who Claimed Snake Swallowed N36m / EFCC Arraigns Philomina Chieshe Who Blamed Snake Over JAMB's Missing N35m / Missing Person: Agnes Apu Declared Missing Since Last Year (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agnes Chieshe Movic Is Missing In Abuja (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 3:38pm On Apr 26, 2022
shocked
Re: Agnes Chieshe Movic Is Missing In Abuja (Photos) by BOYS2MEN: 3:38pm On Apr 26, 2022
How much una dey ready to pay me ..make I show una where she dey?
Re: Agnes Chieshe Movic Is Missing In Abuja (Photos) by akanbiaa(m): 3:39pm On Apr 26, 2022
May she be found and brought back home safe and sound.
Re: Agnes Chieshe Movic Is Missing In Abuja (Photos) by OpenheavensPC: 3:39pm On Apr 26, 2022
She has been found Biko!

2 Likes

Re: Agnes Chieshe Movic Is Missing In Abuja (Photos) by Ayodeji2k14: 3:39pm On Apr 26, 2022
She was kidnapped and has been released by her kidnappers
Re: Agnes Chieshe Movic Is Missing In Abuja (Photos) by YoruEnglish(m): 3:40pm On Apr 26, 2022
Toh���
Re: Agnes Chieshe Movic Is Missing In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 26, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:

Amen

See More Bad News Via www.. Com
Nawa to you undecided
Re: Agnes Chieshe Movic Is Missing In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 26, 2022
BOYS2MEN:
How much una dey ready to pay me ..make I show una where she dey?
Bandit grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agnes Chieshe Movic Is Missing In Abuja (Photos) by buJu234: 3:41pm On Apr 26, 2022
the country is safe in Jesus' name.

but please stop going out in dark hours,

because the days are evil in Nigeria now.
Re: Agnes Chieshe Movic Is Missing In Abuja (Photos) by JONSYN7154: 3:41pm On Apr 26, 2022
Treasure17:

I don't wanna see bad news.
that blog is full of bad news.

1 Like

Re: Agnes Chieshe Movic Is Missing In Abuja (Photos) by demoBaba: 3:41pm On Apr 26, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:

Amen

Old news bro, she's fine now.

1 Like

Re: Agnes Chieshe Movic Is Missing In Abuja (Photos) by cornel994(m): 3:41pm On Apr 26, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:

Amen

See more bad news bruhhh grin angry

1 Like

Re: Agnes Chieshe Movic Is Missing In Abuja (Photos) by demoBaba: 3:42pm On Apr 26, 2022
Ayodeji2k14:
She was kidnapped and has been released by her kidnappers

Old news everywhere...

1 Like

Re: Agnes Chieshe Movic Is Missing In Abuja (Photos) by 2blessed01(m): 3:42pm On Apr 26, 2022
Lovelife433:
Beautiful woman. They should check those Igbo night club.
Are u always like this...I mean this STEWPEED

Re: Agnes Chieshe Movic Is Missing In Abuja (Photos) by iampeterben(m): 3:42pm On Apr 26, 2022
May she be found hale and healthy and in one piece.
Re: Agnes Chieshe Movic Is Missing In Abuja (Photos) by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 3:44pm On Apr 26, 2022
Stale news, she has been released by kidnappers

1 Like

Re: Agnes Chieshe Movic Is Missing In Abuja (Photos) by Sirseedorf(m): 3:50pm On Apr 26, 2022
Please guys I need a sum of 1400 or 700 naira to fill my gas, I have nothing to eat except a cup of rice which I wanted to cook before the gas run out, please am helpless and broke.

O1o6516o57 unIoN bank

You will not know hunger
Re: Agnes Chieshe Movic Is Missing In Abuja (Photos) by womenareapess: 3:51pm On Apr 26, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:
A Hungarian/Nigerian lady, Borbala Samantha Iva?ncsik, has declared her mother missing in Abuja.

The Woman, Agnes Chieshe Movic was last seen by Dunamis Market Area 1, Abuja at about 8:55pm on Thursday, April 21.

Anyone with useful information on the whereabouts of the woman should please call the numbers on the missing person bulletin.

"Hello everyone, on the 21st of April my mum got missing. Her phones were not on her. Please kindly share as much as possible. We need this to reach as much people as it can. Thank you very much and please if you have any vital information please reach out and I might not be able to receive calls except vital information." her daughter wrote.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:
skull miners from Ogun state invading abuja undecided
Re: Agnes Chieshe Movic Is Missing In Abuja (Photos) by almarthins(m): 3:51pm On Apr 26, 2022
Treasure17:

The guy is always happy to share bad news

1 Like

Re: Agnes Chieshe Movic Is Missing In Abuja (Photos) by indigenous234(f): 3:51pm On Apr 26, 2022
Just wondering what part of her would be found if she was declared missing in Ogun State !!!....
Re: Agnes Chieshe Movic Is Missing In Abuja (Photos) by Abujaexpress: 3:53pm On Apr 26, 2022
Treasure17:
May she be found.
She has been found. According to her, she was kidnapped around Area 1 area of Abuja on Thursday. And they kept making calls to a female who seems is the mastermind of the kidnapping. On the instructions of the female whom the kidnappers were contacting and making phone calls with, the kidnappers dropped her off around Dei Dei in the early morning of today and she found her way to Brekete Family Live show where her family members have picked her up in conjunction with the Police

1 Like

Re: Agnes Chieshe Movic Is Missing In Abuja (Photos) by abdulizom(m): 3:53pm On Apr 26, 2022
A PERSON THAT HAS BEEN RELEASED SINCE DAY BEFORE YESTERDAY, NAIRALAND.COM JUST GOT IT TO FRONT PAGE.
SOMETIMES, I WONDER THE KIND OF PEOPLE MODERATING THIS PLATFORM.
IF DAVIDO IS FEEDING HIS BABY, IT WILL FRONTPAGE IN LESS THAN AN HOUR.
I HAVE BEEN A MEMBER OF THIS FORUM SINCE INCEPTION, 2004/5, WE NEED SERIOUS INDIVIDUALS TO MODERATE THIS CHANNEL
Re: Agnes Chieshe Movic Is Missing In Abuja (Photos) by Raysleek: 3:54pm On Apr 26, 2022
But I saw on twitter yesterday that she has been found and she made her way to brekete fm.
Re: Agnes Chieshe Movic Is Missing In Abuja (Photos) by Yujiz(m): 3:55pm On Apr 26, 2022
MilesLamar:
shocked Why is this just making the news? I saw on twitter yesterday that she found her way to brekete family station, she's been found.. Lalasticala
Thank God
Re: Agnes Chieshe Movic Is Missing In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 26, 2022
Afonja have taking her skull, her family should take heart.
Re: Agnes Chieshe Movic Is Missing In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 26, 2022
She has been found o.
Saw it on facebook or was it on nairaland sef.
Re: Agnes Chieshe Movic Is Missing In Abuja (Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 4:01pm On Apr 26, 2022
almarthins:

The guy is always happy to share bad news

Na Where Man Dey Work, Na There Him Dey Chop
Re: Agnes Chieshe Movic Is Missing In Abuja (Photos) by JoeEeL(m): 4:02pm On Apr 26, 2022
These are the ones that when we are screaming Oduduwa/ Biafra agitation, they will do like it doesn't concern them.

When Kanu and Igboho are incarcerated, they will be going about their daily life saying we are disturbing peace.

Good luck in finding your missing person in the terrorist zoo.
Re: Agnes Chieshe Movic Is Missing In Abuja (Photos) by Gokoyer1401: 4:04pm On Apr 26, 2022
grin
For real. The dude is searching for bad news to gain more traffic shocked.
Treasure17:

Re: Agnes Chieshe Movic Is Missing In Abuja (Photos) by Iamnorth: 4:10pm On Apr 26, 2022
Has she gone missing again?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits Block Kaduna-Abuja Road, Kidnap Scores Of People / Ethiopian Lady Blinded By Husband, Her Mouth Permanently Melted Together.Graphic / Ex Policeman With Bullet Wounds Arrested For Stealing Range Rover, Hilux. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.