Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,086 members, 7,821,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Agnes Chieshe Movic Is Missing In Abuja (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Agnes Chieshe Movic Is Missing In Abuja (Photos) (43013 Views)

EFCC Arraigns Philomena Chieshe, JAMB Official Who Claimed Snake Swallowed N36m / EFCC Arraigns Philomina Chieshe Who Blamed Snake Over JAMB's Missing N35m / Missing Person: Agnes Apu Declared Missing Since Last Year (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agnes Chieshe Movic Is Missing In Abuja (Photos) by Iamnotfearyou: 4:13pm On Apr 26, 2022
Treasure17:
May she be found.
She was released two days ago,she came live on brekete family program two days ago thank God for her life though she wasn't looking too good

1 Like

Re: Agnes Chieshe Movic Is Missing In Abuja (Photos) by Kekydiv(m): 4:13pm On Apr 26, 2022
She has been found pleaseā€¦ old news!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Agnes Chieshe Movic Is Missing In Abuja (Photos) by Bellings: 4:18pm On Apr 26, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:
A Hungarian/Nigerian lady, Borbala Samantha Iva?ncsik, has declared her mother missing in Abuja.

The Woman, Agnes Chieshe Movic was last seen by Dunamis Market Area 1, Abuja at about 8:55pm on Thursday, April 21.

Anyone with useful information on the whereabouts of the woman should please call the numbers on the missing person bulletin.

"Hello everyone, on the 21st of April my mum got missing. Her phones were not on her. Please kindly share as much as possible. We need this to reach as much people as it can. Thank you very much and please if you have any vital information please reach out and I might not be able to receive calls except vital information." her daughter wrote.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

She has been found, after been dropped by her abductors she reached out to Brekete family some days back.

1 Like

Re: Agnes Chieshe Movic Is Missing In Abuja (Photos) by doshiyad1: 4:27pm On Apr 26, 2022
Treasure17:
May she be found.

She has been found already and human right radio/Television was her point of contact yesterday April , but she hear nwi from her story.
Re: Agnes Chieshe Movic Is Missing In Abuja (Photos) by Treasure17(m): 4:27pm On Apr 26, 2022
Iamnotfearyou:

She was released two days ago,she came live on brekete family program two days ago thank God for her life though she wasn't looking too good
Thank goodness.
Re: Agnes Chieshe Movic Is Missing In Abuja (Photos) by Kaynails(m): 4:39pm On Apr 26, 2022
U deh para ooo
uote author=NaijaCoverBlog post=112289064]

Amen

See More Bad News Via www.. Com[/quote]
Re: Agnes Chieshe Movic Is Missing In Abuja (Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 4:45pm On Apr 26, 2022
Kaynails:
U deh para ooo
uote author=NaijaCoverBlog post=112289064]

Amen

See More Bad News Via www.. Com

We Cover Everything In Nigeria Via
Re: Agnes Chieshe Movic Is Missing In Abuja (Photos) by Temmylee01(m): 4:59pm On Apr 26, 2022
She has been found nah through berekete family radio program.
Re: Agnes Chieshe Movic Is Missing In Abuja (Photos) by tjman: 5:05pm On Apr 26, 2022
She has been found, She was on human right radio and television program of 25th April 2022. Brekete family sent her to hospital after interviewing her.
Re: Agnes Chieshe Movic Is Missing In Abuja (Photos) by z4blaze(m): 5:54pm On Apr 26, 2022
Old news, the lady has been found
Re: Agnes Chieshe Movic Is Missing In Abuja (Photos) by Bimpe29: 5:56pm On Apr 26, 2022
Treasure17:
May she be found.

Modified : According to my mentions, she has been found.
God is blessed.
Re: Agnes Chieshe Movic Is Missing In Abuja (Photos) by HausaIboYoruba: 5:56pm On Apr 26, 2022
She dey knack. E too sure me
Re: Agnes Chieshe Movic Is Missing In Abuja (Photos) by MeghaneMorgane(f): 5:56pm On Apr 26, 2022
She has been found. Thank God
Re: Agnes Chieshe Movic Is Missing In Abuja (Photos) by Saidu22(m): 6:32pm On Apr 26, 2022
She was release by the kidnapper yesterday morning around 3:am, that's after spending two days in they custody. she was later brought to brekete family program, where her Families and friends reunite with her.
Re: Agnes Chieshe Movic Is Missing In Abuja (Photos) by Peachy14: 6:43pm On Apr 26, 2022
She has been found. She was at Human right Radio (Berekete family) yesterday.
Re: Agnes Chieshe Movic Is Missing In Abuja (Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:28pm On Apr 26, 2022
samiabigail:
my no talk waiting dey my mind, undecided but I know say one idiot go soon talk waiting I been wan talk
If an idiot is going to say what is on your mind, doesn't that make you an idiot too?
Re: Agnes Chieshe Movic Is Missing In Abuja (Photos) by Bbbw: 7:55pm On Apr 26, 2022
Good
Re: Agnes Chieshe Movic Is Missing In Abuja (Photos) by luckingto50: 12:18am On Apr 27, 2022
The woman return since on Monday. Old news
Re: Agnes Chieshe Movic Is Missing In Abuja (Photos) by muriunited(m): 5:41am On Apr 27, 2022
She has been found@ Deidei, She is the one kidnapper kidnapped Her which She came to Brekete family program on Monday, she was featured by Ordinary President, Ahmed Isah.
Re: Agnes Chieshe Movic Is Missing In Abuja (Photos) by benuejosh: 6:20am On Apr 27, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:
A Hungarian/Nigerian lady, Borbala Samantha Iva?ncsik, has declared her mother missing in Abuja.

The Woman, Agnes Chieshe Movic was last seen by Dunamis Market Area 1, Abuja at about 8:55pm on Thursday, April 21.

Anyone with useful information on the whereabouts of the woman should please call the numbers on the missing person bulletin.

"Hello everyone, on the 21st of April my mum got missing. Her phones were not on her. Please kindly share as much as possible. We need this to reach as much people as it can. Thank you very much and please if you have any vital information please reach out and I might not be able to receive calls except vital information." her daughter wrote.

He has been found days back. This news is coming late.
Re: Agnes Chieshe Movic Is Missing In Abuja (Photos) by CHIGIM: 6:09pm On Apr 27, 2022
WHO JESUS HELP
BigDawsNet:
She will be found in Jesus name
Re: Agnes Chieshe Movic Is Missing In Abuja (Photos) by 580ojuolape: 2:08am On Apr 28, 2022
sad
Re: Agnes Chieshe Movic Is Missing In Abuja (Photos) by JBoss25(m): 9:23am On May 26, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:

I know her daughter oo she went to my School

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ethiopian Lady Blinded By Husband, Her Mouth Permanently Melted Together.Graphic / Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Anambra Community, Rescue Victim (Photos) / Autopsy Conducted On Ronke Shonde, Police Invite Alleged Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.