Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,714 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Criminals plotting bomb attacks On Soft Targets - DSS alerts Public - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Criminals plotting bomb attacks On Soft Targets - DSS alerts Public (12021 Views)

Buhari: Boko Haram Still Active, Preying On Soft Targets / Twin Suicide Bomb Attacks In Borno, Three Killed, 45 Injured / Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Criminals plotting bomb attacks On Soft Targets - DSS alerts Public by Bitxzcheck: 3:04pm On Apr 26, 2022
Re: Criminals plotting bomb attacks On Soft Targets - DSS alerts Public by specialmati(m): 3:05pm On Apr 26, 2022
Bitxzcheck:

You are criminals like those women ones, make dem bomb all of you together
grin grin grin I said someone close should get you arrested to show your passport.you think Nigeria is chad abi.you come all the way from chad to steal and they catch and deal with you.you come here to tells us abi.someone should help me arrest this intruder
Re: Criminals plotting bomb attacks On Soft Targets - DSS alerts Public by Albertone(m): 3:07pm On Apr 26, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin ;DThe Late General Muhammed Abubakar Sani Abacha said, “Any Insurgency that lasts more than 24 hours, a government official has a hand in it. grin grin grin what abacha said was truth how did DSS know that there will be bomb donate at soft targets if they are not involved Nigeria is just a country

Go and read up on "intelligence" otherwise known as "intel".
Re: Criminals plotting bomb attacks On Soft Targets - DSS alerts Public by specialmati(m): 3:09pm On Apr 26, 2022
Albertone:

Go and read up on "intelligence" otherwise known as "intel".
cool cool cool for Nigeria.sorry am done
Re: Criminals plotting bomb attacks On Soft Targets - DSS alerts Public by Albertone(m): 3:13pm On Apr 26, 2022
specialmati:
cool cool cool for Nigeria.sorry am done

Smh

You aren't ready to learn.

I'm sure you don't even know NIA and their capabilities.
Re: Criminals plotting bomb attacks On Soft Targets - DSS alerts Public by specialmati(m): 3:19pm On Apr 26, 2022
Albertone:

Smh

You aren't ready to learn.

I'm sure you don't even know NIA and their capabilities.
shocked shocked shocked you want to school me about corruption right NIA so in other countries when issue like this comes up they start scaring the citizens with it right.please Am not ready to learn ooh.
Re: Criminals plotting bomb attacks On Soft Targets - DSS alerts Public by SeeItSayIt: 3:22pm On Apr 26, 2022
We don't need your alert. Useless, senseless & insensitive security agent.

How has your intelligence end ragtag groups killing Nigerians for years?
Re: Criminals plotting bomb attacks On Soft Targets - DSS alerts Public by DaddyGoo: 3:50pm On Apr 26, 2022
Bomb users are no longer criminals.

DSS please treat them as the terrorists they are.
Re: Criminals plotting bomb attacks On Soft Targets - DSS alerts Public by caye(m): 4:00pm On Apr 26, 2022
Iba Gani Adams said that the next theatre if terrorism target is the south., Most especially SW.

I hope we all go back to watch Mailafia Obadahia R.I.P
Re: Criminals plotting bomb attacks On Soft Targets - DSS alerts Public by caye(m): 4:07pm On Apr 26, 2022
Ucloaded01:
Someone needs to survey the level of hypocrisy of northerners; how they hate alcohol so much and would turn a blind eye when their people take tramadol,Indian helm, solution gum, and other hard drugs. Northern Muslims need to check themselves very well before looking at the others. I heard in katsina cigarettes smoking is part of their tradition, something that would have been an abomination in the south.

Among the Fulanis I observed for sometime, I was told by a friend there that for a Fulani youth to be really called a man, you must start smoking by ages 12/14 and above.
And they don't read the qoran, do ablution or go to mosque ( often) until they become aged and close to the grave.
They are peoples without respect for old age and human lives because their community is a youth and middle aged energy run group.

1 Like

Re: Criminals plotting bomb attacks On Soft Targets - DSS alerts Public by Ofiadiegwu: 4:14pm On Apr 26, 2022
The DSS and it's spokesperson Peter Afunanya has done well alerting us Nigerians.

However, when we talk of soft targets, why omit to mention market places where much people flock to and carelessly too.

Most markets in the North, East South and Western Nigeria gathers a lot of people and these people hoard together from gates to lines and shops in the markets...

Peter, please take the message to market places and sensitize Nigerians to watch out for this threat.
For me, whenever the DSS begins warning the public of a danger, them it is RED already.
Let's save lives.

It's my wish that a day will come that Nigerians will learn to have good people Band Together...to prevent terrorism.

The way Nigeria is now, it calls for well meaning citizens to band and work together for a better country. Sitting back and watching security agencies to do everything won't be sufficient. Everybody has a role to play for a secure Nigeria.
Re: Criminals plotting bomb attacks On Soft Targets - DSS alerts Public by Thebigheart: 4:14pm On Apr 26, 2022
Bitxzcheck:

Your Father is failure, you will run mad if you quote me again

You see your life, you dehumanized a whole tribe and their women and it's not painful. But only one quote on your comment, you're crying awful. Once again think about your life, you're a failure for saying Igbo women are criminals.
Re: Criminals plotting bomb attacks On Soft Targets - DSS alerts Public by rovher: 5:01pm On Apr 26, 2022
WibusJaga:

Does this not amount to pressing the panic button?
Just go ahead & do your homework & arrest the criminals.
Omo me sef weak o
Re: Criminals plotting bomb attacks On Soft Targets - DSS alerts Public by Albertone(m): 5:04pm On Apr 26, 2022
specialmati:
shocked shocked shocked you want to school me about corruption right NIA so in other countries when issue like this comes up they start scaring the citizens with it right.please Am not ready to learn ooh.

You are a pussy that wants to get scared.

They are informing the public, preparing their minds.To be fore warned is to be fore armed.
This doesn't mean they are not taking steps against it but they don't need to tell you that.
Re: Criminals plotting bomb attacks On Soft Targets - DSS alerts Public by tsdarkside(m): 5:21pm On Apr 26, 2022
good job....keep the informations comin....its up to them to react....
docile nigerians....
Re: Criminals plotting bomb attacks On Soft Targets - DSS alerts Public by Bimpe29: 6:14pm On Apr 26, 2022
They should spare us this horrible warning and do what they're being paid for as public servants.

If you see something and escalate it, they may expose you to the criminals.

What a terrible moment for us as a nation!
Re: Criminals plotting bomb attacks On Soft Targets - DSS alerts Public by Praxis758: 6:22pm On Apr 26, 2022
Deceased

State

Security
Re: Criminals plotting bomb attacks On Soft Targets - DSS alerts Public by drololaaof: 7:38pm On Apr 26, 2022
DG DSS weldone, the next news we are
to hear is we are on top of the situation rescue mission when people had been killed and maimed, property destroyed etc. Who are the criminal elements ? Why not fish them out before they attack and arrest them .
Re: Criminals plotting bomb attacks On Soft Targets - DSS alerts Public by Aaay: 7:41pm On Apr 26, 2022
Ok
Re: Criminals plotting bomb attacks On Soft Targets - DSS alerts Public by sirp85(m): 8:45pm On Apr 26, 2022
Tinubu can NEVER be the president of Nigeria no matter what they plan.
zombieTRACKER:
undecided

useless administration

why can't you go after the said criminals..

the way Yoruba Muslim foisted this useless administrator is same way they're planning to put Tinubu in Abuja to continue ruining the country.
Re: Criminals plotting bomb attacks On Soft Targets - DSS alerts Public by Bitxzcheck: 9:17pm On Apr 26, 2022
Thebigheart:

You see your life, you dehumanized a whole tribe and their women and it's not painful. But only one quote on your comment, you're crying awful. Once again think about your life, you're a failure for saying Igbo women are criminals.

I have think about it too, am sorry na might, i wasn't in my right mind when am typing
They are not criminal, Igbo woman are good people delight and the best, everyone should love Igbo people....

Dont take anything i type on Nairaland seriously serious am just joking and catching cruise
Re: Criminals plotting bomb attacks On Soft Targets - DSS alerts Public by Bitxzcheck: 9:18pm On Apr 26, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin I said someone close should get you arrested to show your passport.you think Nigeria is chad abi.you come all the way from chad to steal and they catch and deal with you.you come here to tells us abi.someone should help me arrest this intruder

This man, shut up and stop joking with posts
Dont take anything i type on Nairaland seriously serious am just joking and catching cruise
Igbo woman are good people, and not criminals, so shut up
Re: Criminals plotting bomb attacks On Soft Targets - DSS alerts Public by Bitxzcheck: 9:30pm On Apr 26, 2022
christistruth01:

What is the business of unmarried Igbo Women with Bomb attacks

No business oga, am just joking, igbo woman are good people,,, you hear me?? . Don't take what i post on this forum serious
Re: Criminals plotting bomb attacks On Soft Targets - DSS alerts Public by Bitxzcheck: 9:33pm On Apr 26, 2022
zombieTRACKER:

says a Yoruba Muslim

Am just here joking and catching cruise, not that i mean what am typing, don't ever take my comments here serious.. Igbo woman are Good people and not criminals
Re: Criminals plotting bomb attacks On Soft Targets - DSS alerts Public by Tradegood: 1:13am On Apr 27, 2022
fergie001:

In JESUS name, we bind you spirit of bloodshed and murder. Yoi shall not suceed or rise dorm the dust in JESUS name, amen.

We overcome you in our nation Nigeria in JESUS name, amen.
Re: Criminals plotting bomb attacks On Soft Targets - DSS alerts Public by seunayantokun(m): 7:42am On Apr 27, 2022
Please tell that to Buhari and his terrorists.
Re: Criminals plotting bomb attacks On Soft Targets - DSS alerts Public by specialmati(m): 7:47am On Apr 27, 2022
Albertone:

You are a pussy that wants to get scared.

They are informing the public, preparing their minds.To be fore warned is to be fore armed.
This doesn't mean they are not taking steps against it but they don't need to tell you that.
grin grin grin you are a strong preek that doesn’t withhold erection even in the face of fire tuale sir.No Vess sir where be soft targets
Re: Criminals plotting bomb attacks On Soft Targets - DSS alerts Public by specialmati(m): 7:50am On Apr 27, 2022
Bitxzcheck:

This man, shut up and stop joking with posts
Igbo woman are good people, and not criminals, so shut up
grin grin embarassed tongue tongue fight never start withdraw your sword I repeat withdraw your sword.catching cruise is not meant for only one person na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

16-Year-Old-Girl Sues Colonel Over Alleged molestation / Without A Cabinet, Nigeria Is Stuck 'On Hold' - Reuters / PDP Gives INEC 24 Hour Ultimatum To Release The List Of Its Ad Hoc Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.