Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

UNBELIEVABLE: See What Bishop David Oyedepo Said About The Catholic Church & His - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / UNBELIEVABLE: See What Bishop David Oyedepo Said About The Catholic Church & His (968 Views)

Why Did The Catholic Church Decide That Priests Should Be Celibate? / Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 / What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNBELIEVABLE: See What Bishop David Oyedepo Said About The Catholic Church & His by propynich123: 1:21pm On Apr 26, 2022
UNBELIEVABLE: See What Bishop David Oyedepo Said About The Catholic Church & His Advice To Other Churches

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcXCn3YYEME

1 Share

Re: UNBELIEVABLE: See What Bishop David Oyedepo Said About The Catholic Church & His by ThankGodFriday(m): 2:26pm On Apr 26, 2022
I hate Pope
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: See What Bishop David Oyedepo Said About The Catholic Church & His by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:02pm On Apr 26, 2022
THAT IS THE HEAVENLY TRUTH.NOW HIS GOING BACK TO FAITH OF OUR FATHERS. grin
NAIJA PPL ALL OF YOU GO BACK TO FAITH OF OUR FATHERS(CATHOLIC,ANGLICAN,APOSTOLIC,CELESTIAL) ,SO THAT YOU CAN BE SANE AGAIN. sad GOD BLESS THE POPE.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: See What Bishop David Oyedepo Said About The Catholic Church & His by cornelboy(f): 8:18pm On Apr 26, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
THAT IS THE HEAVENLY TRUTH.NOW HIS GOING BACK TO FAITH OF OUR FATHERS. grin
NAIJA PPL ALL OF YOU GO BACK TO FAITH OF OUR FATHERS(CATHOLIC,ANGLICAN,APOSTOLIC,CELESTIAL) ,SO THAT YOU CAN BE SANE AGAIN. sad GOD BLESS THE POPE.

Lol the faith of paganism right?
Abi make we go to the faith and pure worship of the Christ, the apostles and the early church.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: See What Bishop David Oyedepo Said About The Catholic Church & His by OnyeObodo: 8:53pm On Apr 26, 2022
I am a Catholic but I learnt a lot from this video.

Law and Order is very important in all that we do in life. It must be there for us to succeed.

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Married Women Covering Their Face... / Who Is Going To Heaven? / My Prayer for You This Christmas Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.