Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) (68077 Views)

Ifeanyi Njoku Was Arrested For Money Ritual / Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days / Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by MoneyTrees(m): 4:39pm On Apr 26, 2022
BadNews:

See More Bad News Via www.. Com

grin grin grin
This means that is the surest plug for all bad news
Omo imma intelligent
Loud too good
Please stop smoking Mali kush upgrade to Loud
Urgently�������

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by Okobola146: 4:39pm On Apr 26, 2022
She take backside resemble Mynd44 no be small grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by NOwazobia: 4:39pm On Apr 26, 2022
The signs are always there, but they choose to take the risk, because they read that life is risk, and must be enjoyed at all cost.

In her next life, she will be wiser.

9 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by Albertone(m): 4:39pm On Apr 26, 2022
Why always flat heads?
Committing crime as if it's their birth right.

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by Jefferyhi86(m): 4:39pm On Apr 26, 2022
No remorse, if a normal hustling guy like me with 50k salary, I bet she will turn me of sharply

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by FireUpNow(m): 4:41pm On Apr 26, 2022
Why are some men this wicked and evil? Killing your girl and if that's not enough, you still straff her corpse all in the name of some magic spiritual money. I hate this! Arrest and kill him too, mumu guy. Lazy ass bone niggar.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by Austeeenxx: 4:42pm On Apr 26, 2022
Set awon I cannot date a broke guy.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by almarthins(m): 4:43pm On Apr 26, 2022
Creamypie:
See what lazy ness and love for money have caused this girl.hian

She is now free to date the devil in hell. Very unfortunate soul. When will the other gender learn that they should stop chasing money Pass their life.

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 26, 2022
Was it in the hotel or boyfriend's house? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by bluefilm: 4:43pm On Apr 26, 2022
She was enjoying the YAHOO money, without knowing that she is the next victim of the Yahoo guy.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:43pm On Apr 26, 2022
So sad RIP to her

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by Ifakiland(m): 4:43pm On Apr 26, 2022
BadNews:
Update From . COM

A Man, Ifeanyi Njoku, has been arrested for allegedly killing his girlfriend, Precious Okeke, 24, in an estate at Badore, in the Ajah area of Lagos State, Reports.

Gathered that the live-in lovers stayed on Oke Street, where Njoku allegedly killed his girlfriend for ritual purposes.

Our correspondent learnt that a native doctor, who was assisting the suspect, instructed him to have sex with Okeke’s corpse.

Njoku was said to have engaged in the illicit act with the corpse for six days, as the stench emanating from his apartment prompted his neighbours to inform the management of the estate.

A source, Elizabeth John, said during a search of the apartment, Okeke’s decomposing corpse was found.

She said, “The boy killed his girlfriend about six days ago, and he confessed that he wanted to use the girl for money rituals. He said he was told that he should have sex with his girlfriend’s corpse for seven days, but he was caught on the sixth day. Today (Monday) is supposed to make it the seventh day.

“The smell of the corpse had been disturbing neighbours in the compound and other residents. So, they called the estate chairman to help in confirming what was going on in the apartment and while searching the apartment, they found the girl’s body.

The boy was arrested and taken to the Lamgbasa Police Station and during interrogation, he confessed that he killed his girlfriend six days ago.

“We learnt that the boy offered N6m to kill the case; we also learnt that he brought the girlfriend from the village and they just moved into the estate.”

The state Police Public Relations Officer, Benjamin Hundeyin, confirmed the incident, adding that the deceased and the suspect were lovers.

He said, “Two suspects, Ifeanyi Njoku and Mbam Atunmufor, 36, have been arrested. They have been transferred to the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department, Yaba, for further investigation. Njoku was the one that rented the apartment.”

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=301482462147310&id=100068566765614

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7074408/ifeanyi-njoku-kills-girlfriend-sleeps
K
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by judedwriter(m): 4:46pm On Apr 26, 2022
shocked

Wasted just like that.... for practically nothing!

Money isn't the root of all evils, the love of it is.

Too much excessive love for money will put you either a male or female into a lot of trouble.

5 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 26, 2022
The Ogwo Ego crew has struck again, thanks to the unlimited supply of foolish hoes in Nigeria.
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by babaalagbo11(m): 4:48pm On Apr 26, 2022
What's going on in this country...they don't want to work they're finding shortcut,you must go through your struggles,it's only your palm,the legit things you do with it that will not deceive you and last forever.... don't run pass your time,live right...

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by a2d3rew(m): 4:50pm On Apr 26, 2022
UR page is closing. next useless.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by Babygreene(f): 4:50pm On Apr 26, 2022
Such a beautiful girl.just wasted.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by BloomingDale(f): 4:52pm On Apr 26, 2022
This is the reason I avoid all Nigeria men.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by Nahunger(m): 4:52pm On Apr 26, 2022
Brendaniel:
I think I read a similar news last month or is this one different again, na wa o...

Same story different pictures....
They are deceiving theirself.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by ceejay80s(m): 4:53pm On Apr 26, 2022
Ok we hear, but I think it's high time any herbalist that lure any person to kill should face the law, they too should be accomplice , when herbalist are arrested and prosecuted, it will reduce

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by MyExpression(m): 4:56pm On Apr 26, 2022
sylve11:
Thought they said people from the east don't do the live-in lovers thing? undecided

Journey well to Ms Okeke. cool

Tot dey said, who said?

Una don come with nonsense tribalism.

Na like dis Naija go take better

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by Yommychrz(m): 4:56pm On Apr 26, 2022
walanter:
Allahuwakba
he is your brother in the lord, he’s a Christian

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by DryMouth: 4:57pm On Apr 26, 2022
lexy2014:

I guess he wanted to upgrade right?
I guessed he has been doing it before now.
He has been renting apartment in different areas.

He jst moved in not up to 7month to this area.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by Asianjollof007: 5:01pm On Apr 26, 2022
They want to live a flashy lifestyle, snap in an expensive car and a serene environment.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by Akwaibom1stlady(f): 5:03pm On Apr 26, 2022
Date your broke boyfriend!! If he is trying and working hard, support him. It will be better one day. Don't pressure him, I cant date broke guys will date dead men now!!

Relocation Sales

Almost new generator for sale.... . Used for a month

Price 110k (slightly negotiable)

AC 1hp very cool
50k last

32" LG smart TV 70k (SOLD)

43" Inches LG HD TV 125k (Only 5 months used)

2 Pieces of Gotv Decorder with their Remote and antenna... Both used for less than 4 months... 6k each

3 months Hairer Thermocool Table Top Fridge (with a mini freezer) very new

Call/whatsapp 07069.45.35.38

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by princeemmma(m): 5:04pm On Apr 26, 2022
Girls this days are very stupid and insane, he will be taking you out showing you love, buy you iphone, going to shopping together

You will be posting him, my love, my sugar, my honey, my totori .................. All in the name of money

To date nice guy, na wahala, the one wey fresh, get money, get beard na hin dem go dey find

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by lexy2014: 5:04pm On Apr 26, 2022
DryMouth:

I guessed he has been doing it before now.
He has been renting apartment in different areas.

He jst moved in not up to 7month to this area.

the evil in hearts of some folks these days is just unbelievable. i sincerely hope that we all see the end of this case.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by dangoteinlaw: 5:06pm On Apr 26, 2022
And she looks just like the type that use the sentence "I don't date broke guys". Good for her I'm not wasting any rip.

To all the guys out there struggling and things aren't working out as planned, do not give up and go into evil because one useless daughter of a poor man tells u that u are not man enough. Honestly how girls downgrade guys today is so frightening.

I ve told all my sisters and siblings, any one that brings home a yahooboy I will never be part of it and from that day she's no longer my blood.

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 5:08pm On Apr 26, 2022
I never still understand this ritual thing.

Be like e dey work oh shocked

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by kamossreal(m): 5:09pm On Apr 26, 2022
Guys one girl dey always, post that she can’t marry a broke guy… shey una remember. Abi dem don use am ni

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by pozehnani(f): 5:09pm On Apr 26, 2022
Men are becoming something else. Its even difficult to date a man these days.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Policeman Beats A Lady For Refusing To Allow Him Check Her Pants (Photos) / Undergraduate Cut Off His Manhood, Dies - Obinna Oke (Disturbing Photo) / How My Master Deflowered Me In His Wife’s Presence —pregnant 14-yr-old Gir (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.