Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,952 members, 7,817,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) (68078 Views)

Ifeanyi Njoku Was Arrested For Money Ritual / Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days / Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by zakari123: 5:10pm On Apr 26, 2022
That is the reward you get for being materialistic
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by 9gerian: 5:11pm On Apr 26, 2022
Why are you blaming the victim instead of the actual beast of a human being?! shocked

Creamypie:
See what lazy ness and love for money have caused this girl.hian. if ritual works, all condemned criminals head for don dey put to good use by fed government

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by Techmac00: 5:12pm On Apr 26, 2022
"If the lamb sees the knife, she panics. Her panic seeps into her meat, darkens it, fouls the flavor." - Melisandre (GOT)

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by Walter90: 5:13pm On Apr 26, 2022
BadNews:
Update From . COM

A Man, Ifeanyi Njoku, has been arrested for allegedly killing his girlfriend, Precious Okeke, 24, in an estate at Badore, in the Ajah area of Lagos State, Reports.

Gathered that the live-in lovers stayed on Oke Street, where Njoku allegedly killed his girlfriend for ritual purposes.

Our correspondent learnt that a native doctor, who was assisting the suspect, instructed him to have sex with Okeke’s corpse.

Njoku was said to have engaged in the illicit act with the corpse for six days, as the stench emanating from his apartment prompted his neighbours to inform the management of the estate.

A source, Elizabeth John, said during a search of the apartment, Okeke’s decomposing corpse was found.

She said, “The boy killed his girlfriend about six days ago, and he confessed that he wanted to use the girl for money rituals. He said he was told that he should have sex with his girlfriend’s corpse for seven days, but he was caught on the sixth day. Today (Monday) is supposed to make it the seventh day.

“The smell of the corpse had been disturbing neighbours in the compound and other residents. So, they called the estate chairman to help in confirming what was going on in the apartment and while searching the apartment, they found the girl’s body.

The boy was arrested and taken to the Lamgbasa Police Station and during interrogation, he confessed that he killed his girlfriend six days ago.

“We learnt that the boy offered N6m to kill the case; we also learnt that he brought the girlfriend from the village and they just moved into the estate.”

The state Police Public Relations Officer, Benjamin Hundeyin, confirmed the incident, adding that the deceased and the suspect were lovers.

He said, “Two suspects, Ifeanyi Njoku and Mbam Atunmufor, 36, have been arrested. They have been transferred to the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department, Yaba, for further investigation. Njoku was the one that rented the apartment.”

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=301482462147310&id=100068566765614

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7074408/ifeanyi-njoku-kills-girlfriend-sleeps

Now she is enjoying with the rich guy.
She can’t date broke guy.
These kind of guys are so quiet and calm but can do what will shock the world.
Nigerian girls are so easy to manipulate their brain.
She may not be the first girl the guy has killed.
I can’t advise all these girls that knows more than me

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by Amaze2233: 5:14pm On Apr 26, 2022
BadNews:

There Is No Single Day That Will Pass Without Coming Across One Bad News Or The Other In This Country Nigeria.
yes bad news so that be careful out there.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by oyoofong(m): 5:14pm On Apr 26, 2022
Will these ritual stuffs make them as rich as myself or Dangote? Guys wise up. Learn from your grandfather. Stop this madness

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 26, 2022
Lawd my God
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by treatise: 5:20pm On Apr 26, 2022
This is obviously not his first time.
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by BigBashiru: 5:21pm On Apr 26, 2022
Imbecilicsamuel:
Negroes around the age of 35 don't seem to act normal these days. Midlife crisis pushes them to think like animals.

If they are not molesting minors, they are engaging in rituals.

Same for Caucasians of the same age bracket... negros aka glorious blacks are advanced....

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by BigBashiru: 5:22pm On Apr 26, 2022
zakari123:
That is the reward you get for being materialistic

The same will be your portion.
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by Toktee(m): 5:24pm On Apr 26, 2022
BadNews:
See More Photos As Obtained By Below:
Igbo people and ritual money is like Fulani and kidnapping/terrorism.
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by Toktee(m): 5:26pm On Apr 26, 2022
oyoofong:
Will these ritual stuffs make them as rich as myself or Dangote? Guys wise up. Learn from your grandfather. Stop this madness
You are rich.. thank God.

Oga i need loan ASAP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by seborrhic: 5:28pm On Apr 26, 2022
Techmac00:
"If the lamb sees the knife, she panics. Her panic seeps into her meat, darkens it, fouls the flavor." - Melisandre (GOT)
What's the relevance of the useless proverb u quoted to this story?
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by Double0h7(f): 5:30pm On Apr 26, 2022
Love and poverty no be mates cry

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 5:30pm On Apr 26, 2022
pozehnani:
Men are becoming something else. Its even difficult to date a man these days.

Do You Still Remember

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by walanter(m): 5:31pm On Apr 26, 2022
Yommychrz:
he is your brother in the lord, he’s a Christian
who is a Christian and how is he my brother
Malam kagee kanka
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by SeeItSayIt: 5:33pm On Apr 26, 2022
What's surprising here? She got what she wanted because if she wasn't cautioned by her relatives, she ought to have cautioned herself considering the numerous similar news online but she felt she knew how to do it better.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by Draslo(m): 5:34pm On Apr 26, 2022
DryMouth:
I know of this story.

It happened close to my apartment in Ajah.
The boy is a very quiet yahoo boy
Obviously anot a yahoo boy but a quiet ritualist
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by SirJerrie(m): 5:34pm On Apr 26, 2022
That boy wey you dey envy.. See how him take dey get him money

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by onome2013: 5:38pm On Apr 26, 2022
Such people should be hanged publicly. Do we have to continue like this

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by Heavensent01(m): 5:39pm On Apr 26, 2022
igbo kill igbo, igbo bu igbo

when others igbo ladies are now running away from igbo men after Osinachi and other predicament, many igbo ladies are still walking into their death in the hand of these ugm they called men?

and she get furo, she just got wasted, normally as pretty as she was she no suppose settle with this Alfa Chinedu that look like okirika shrine
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by Bimpe29: 5:43pm On Apr 26, 2022
It's high time our ladies prioritize unconditional love beyond affluent boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by Techmac00: 5:46pm On Apr 26, 2022
seborrhic:

What's the relevance of the useless proverb u quoted to this story?

Since you termed is useless, then it's better I move along.
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by 07kjb: 5:48pm On Apr 26, 2022
Fine girl wasted

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by Tarya(m): 5:50pm On Apr 26, 2022
They wanna chill with d boys.....na em dem d die katakata

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by Nonexisting: 5:57pm On Apr 26, 2022
Good riddance. The earth keeps getting better with less idiots walking in it. She can as well avoid broke men when she gets to the great beyond. Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by ShaqFu: 5:57pm On Apr 26, 2022
Am I the only one who really don't believe in money rituals and the stupidity associated with it?

I mean you were told to kill a girl and have sexual intercourse with her dead body for 7 days. I believe any right thinking human being will know her corpse will rot and stink and the stench will attract neighbours...

Well, not all human beings have brains though so I'm not surprise. I hope he rots anywhere he is.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by pegix(m): 5:59pm On Apr 26, 2022
I stay very close to this place....
The News came so shocking

Hadn't been close to a crime scene like.this

Omo..make.una tell our girls o
No be everything that glitters be gold
And guys..
No rush

Steady on the hustle..one day e go bam
This one now will be sentenced

Definitely a first degree murder
Probably spend the rest of his life behind bars or sentenced even to death

Yeah...nigeria still sentence to death

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by 3kay945(m): 6:11pm On Apr 26, 2022
Sometimes, cutting corners for good things of life demands more than we anticipated.

I pity her loved ones.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by toujurs: 6:17pm On Apr 26, 2022
Creamypie:
See what lazy ness and love for money have caused this girl.hian. if ritual works, all condemned criminals head for don dey put to good use by fed government
As in ehn, its really a shame how our girls don't want to work, but want to enjoy life.

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by Double0h7(f): 6:25pm On Apr 26, 2022
ShaqFu:
Am I the only one who really don't believe in money rituals and the stupidity associated with it?

I mean you were told to kill a girl and have sexual intercourse with her dead body for 7 days. I believe any right thinking human being will know her corpse will rot and stink and the stench will attract neighbours...

Well, not all human beings have brains though so I'm not surprise. I hope he rots anywhere he is.

I'm thinking the smell is part of the instructions because otherwise he'd use an air-conditioning system or a freezer to avoid rapid decomposition. I think these *juju men?* send these boys these tasks for cruise. Imagine getting caught on day 6 when day 7 is the cash out target grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Policeman Beats A Lady For Refusing To Allow Him Check Her Pants (Photos) / Undergraduate Cut Off His Manhood, Dies - Obinna Oke (Disturbing Photo) / How My Master Deflowered Me In His Wife’s Presence —pregnant 14-yr-old Gir (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.