Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Khafi Faces Met Police Tribunal For Going On BBNaija Show Without Permission - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Khafi Faces Met Police Tribunal For Going On BBNaija Show Without Permission (40092 Views)

Met Police Give Khafi Final Warning For Appearing On Big Brother Naija. / Khafi: MET Police Have Asked Me To Return To Work / BBNaija: Khafi Reacts To "Sack" Rumors "Met Police Expecting Me Back At Work" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khafi Faces Met Police Tribunal For Going On BBNaija Show Without Permission by bizzibodi(m): 7:26pm On Apr 26, 2022
If na Nigeria the police service commission would have promoted her to AIG.
Re: Khafi Faces Met Police Tribunal For Going On BBNaija Show Without Permission by H2ho(m): 7:29pm On Apr 26, 2022
VillagePipu:

He is an empty idiot. Very foolish dunce.
grin grin
Re: Khafi Faces Met Police Tribunal For Going On BBNaija Show Without Permission by Bbbw: 7:35pm On Apr 26, 2022
Really
Re: Khafi Faces Met Police Tribunal For Going On BBNaija Show Without Permission by jaxxy(m): 7:54pm On Apr 26, 2022
Downey:
The boss want to buy this platform...how do you respond to it?

100m? is that Naira or dollars?

Not even up to davido's lamboghini. undecided
Re: Khafi Faces Met Police Tribunal For Going On BBNaija Show Without Permission by Munzy14(m): 8:20pm On Apr 26, 2022
Officer khafi the parrot.. grin
Re: Khafi Faces Met Police Tribunal For Going On BBNaija Show Without Permission by smiliyB(f): 8:36pm On Apr 26, 2022
WaywardSon:
I'm sure if she could go back in time she'll avoid the show, it's long gone and yet she's still facing the consequences
Why'll she avoid the show, she met her husband there and they've a child together now.
Re: Khafi Faces Met Police Tribunal For Going On BBNaija Show Without Permission by smiliyB(f): 8:39pm On Apr 26, 2022
Downey:
that amount is too small nah, it can't even buy a house at Banana Island undecided it should be in dollars not naira. Or 1billion naira wink cheesy
Re: Khafi Faces Met Police Tribunal For Going On BBNaija Show Without Permission by BuhariNaWah: 8:53pm On Apr 26, 2022
wonderiyke:

No be juju be dat?!!!!! grin grin grin grin

Phooooottooooo!!! cheesy
Re: Khafi Faces Met Police Tribunal For Going On BBNaija Show Without Permission by Downey(f): 9:32pm On Apr 26, 2022
smiliyB:
that amount is too small nah, it can't even buy a house at Banana Island undecided it should be in dollars not naira. Or 1billion naira wink cheesy

We will think about the possible means.
Re: Khafi Faces Met Police Tribunal For Going On BBNaija Show Without Permission by Downey(f): 9:36pm On Apr 26, 2022
VillagePipu:

This illiterate with a shady PhD. He will still go to prison for selling government land in Ibeju lekki.
Who is illiterate?

Oga at least make sure you think before typing next time. Okay? Go and check his profile. Olodo oshi...
Re: Khafi Faces Met Police Tribunal For Going On BBNaija Show Without Permission by VillagePipu: 9:39pm On Apr 26, 2022
Downey:
Who is illiterate?

Oga at least make sure you think before typing next time. Okay? Go and check his profile. Olodo oshi...

Oloriburuku omo ile masanfani ọmọ ajá, Poverty will never leave your life.
That fool called Stephen Akintayo is a thief who sells Government's land. His PhD doesn't have a thesis, his SM posts regularly contain grammatical errors.
Ask the criminal if the Ibeju land he's selling to members of the public is under government acquisition or not.
Re: Khafi Faces Met Police Tribunal For Going On BBNaija Show Without Permission by ojoisimi(m): 10:41pm On Apr 26, 2022
toyinjimoh:
since when they should free her she lost her brother recently

This is one of the major reason Nigeria won't grow.

So the law shouldn't take it's course because she lost her brother?
Re: Khafi Faces Met Police Tribunal For Going On BBNaija Show Without Permission by prizeless(m): 10:45pm On Apr 26, 2022
E be like say she get problem ooo
EBMedia:
BBNaija's Khafi faces Met Police misconduct hearing for going on the reality show in 2019 without being authorised to do so

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ccz2CU0NcpH/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Khafi Faces Met Police Tribunal For Going On BBNaija Show Without Permission by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:48pm On Apr 26, 2022
Can't they Sack that OLOSHO??
Re: Khafi Faces Met Police Tribunal For Going On BBNaija Show Without Permission by Premiumwriter: 12:37am On Apr 27, 2022
Downey:
nairaland is worth around 1 billion to 3 billion naira

So that 100 million naira offer will look like child play.
Re: Khafi Faces Met Police Tribunal For Going On BBNaija Show Without Permission by onuman: 3:28am On Apr 27, 2022
EBMedia:
BBNaija's Khafi faces Met Police misconduct hearing for going on the reality show in 2019 without being authorised to do so

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ccz2CU0NcpH/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

So long as BBNaija was an African show, Khafi can't escape the hammer.
Re: Khafi Faces Met Police Tribunal For Going On BBNaija Show Without Permission by EagleNest(m): 4:57am On Apr 27, 2022
She considered BBN more important to her than MET police career, and it kind of weird of her wanting to have both at the same time.
Re: Khafi Faces Met Police Tribunal For Going On BBNaija Show Without Permission by doshiyad1: 9:45am On Apr 27, 2022
datola:
Khafi, who worked as a police officer in the UK at the time she took part in the reality show, said during a misconduct tribunal that she appeared on the show to "promote the Met Police globally[i][/i]".

How can you jeopardize your UK career on top one a ordinary show on the excuse of 'promoting Met Police globally'

Hmmmmm! honestly, i taya. Following!

1 Like

Re: Khafi Faces Met Police Tribunal For Going On BBNaija Show Without Permission by Basher8583: 10:30am On Apr 27, 2022
habsydiamond:
A country that is accountable for her citizens unlike my country where the citizens are accountable for the country... I tire oo

Slave... You can leave for your masters country. No one will miss you
Re: Khafi Faces Met Police Tribunal For Going On BBNaija Show Without Permission by habsydiamond(m): 10:43am On Apr 27, 2022
Basher8583:

Slave... You can leave for your masters country. No one will miss you
before nko... If u call me slave wetin u come be
Re: Khafi Faces Met Police Tribunal For Going On BBNaija Show Without Permission by Downey(f): 11:39am On Apr 27, 2022
VillagePipu:

Oloriburuku omo ile masanfani ọmọ ajá, Poverty will never leave your life.
That fool called Stephen Akintayo is a thief who sells Government's land. His PhD doesn't have a thesis, his SM posts regularly contain grammatical errors.
Ask the criminal if the Ibeju land he's selling to members of the public is under government acquisition or not.

Maybe you have to proof me wrong with some evidence!!

The Land you're complaining about...have been there but no one has ever complain the way you're complaining now. Everything was in other.

So why coursing me bro?
If you have issue with Dr Stephen go to his social media handle and drag him not me okay?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) / Sister: 'Mamuzee Twins Killed Our Mother' / Sexual Harassment In Nollywood: Myth Or Reality? Actresses/Producers Speak Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.