Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,975 members, 7,821,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Read This Or Spend Another Five Years Not Making A Single Sale.. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Read This Or Spend Another Five Years Not Making A Single Sale.. (194 Views)

Take #10million OR Spend 1 Hour With Dangote / Take N10m Or Spend 1hour With Aliko Dangote? / How I Make $1000 On A Single Sale On Fiverr In 3 Days (with Proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read This Or Spend Another Five Years Not Making A Single Sale.. by Michael786: 2:43pm On Apr 26, 2022
THE FOUR REASONS PEOPLE ARE NOT BUYING FROM YOU (PART 1)

NO.2 WILL SHOCK YOU..

PEOPLE GENERALLY ARE NATURALLY SELFISH, this is one of the psychology that governs SELLING, understanding this will make you know how your prospect view your product before they make the decision to buy,..

There is something you need to understand and it's a fact that " PEOPLE CANT ACT BEYOND WHAT THEY BELIEVE",..

For a potential buyer (prospect) to say "YES" to your product or services and buy from you, it means He/She believes in your product or the service you're rendering, and most importantly CLEARLY UNDERSTAND HOW YOUR PRODUCT WILL HELP HIM ACHIEVE HIS DESIRED OUTCOME...

Never forget this������,..

So whatever you're selling or rendering these are the FOUR REASONS PEOPLE ARE NOT BUYING FROM YOU..

1. THEY DON'T BELIEVE IN YOUR PRODUCT,..

This is the most important because a potential buyer can't act beyond his belief, So if your prospect doesn't believe that your product will help him achieve his desired outcome, they won't buy from you,..

You need to make your potential buyers believe that your product CAN SOLVE THEIR PROBLEM,..

I know you may be asking HOW??

So let's go..

* Through testimonials and reviews of people who used your product or services and gave a feedback,... So what if it's a negative feedback??

Improve on it and use the positive feedbacks as testimonials...

* By clearing their doubts and fears from your product, through offering FREE trainings around that niche, I have found out that people don't BUY because they don't actually understand what you're selling and can't see how it will benefit them....

So if a person sees your commitment towards proffering solutions for them for FREE, it will make them buy from you...

That's all for that,..

When you do this consistently, buying your product becomes easy because they feel a sense of indebtedness to you and then have had a taste of what it will look like when using your product.
2. THEY DON'T BELIEVE IN YOU...

There is a general formula, you need to know,... "PEOPLE ONLY BUY FROM THOSE THEY KNOW, LIKE AND TRUST",..

Remember the time you went to the market and you went straight to your friend's shop to buy, and not that stranger's shop by the side..... It's called the KLT formula,..

You need to make them to make them believe in you,..

By looking like what your product promise to deliver to them...

You can't be selling a WEIGHT LOSS PRODUCT and you're OBESSED OR EXTREMELY FAT, You have to look like the SOLUTION not the actual problem,...

Imagine selling HOW TO BANK 750K WEEKLY ONLINE and you're looking like someone who has been starved of food, looking unkept and poor..

Imagine yourself as the potential buyer.. WILL YOU BUY FROM THE PERSON??

The answer is a resounding NO,..

But I am not saying you should FAKE IT, Nothing survives under the word FAKE, it surely dies..

All I am saying is that you need to look professional and someone they can believe,.. LOOK LIKE WHAT YOU'RE SELLING...

Build a sense of credibility that will make them give you their money and still thank you for collecting it without thinking you're a scammer,...

So in order to avoid information overload, I will stop here for today...

SO WHAT ARE THE TWO OTHER REASONS PEOPLE DON'T BUY FROM YOU??

Stay glued till tomorrow..

Cheering you to success

Michael Emmanuel
Your Marketing Friend

(1) (Reply)

I'll Teach In Your Group For FREE In May / Real Estate Consultant Urgently Needed / Using Facebook Marketplace To Advertise Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.