Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Take #10million OR Spend 1 Hour With Dangote - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Take #10million OR Spend 1 Hour With Dangote (857 Views)

Read This Or Spend Another Five Years Not Making A Single Sale.. / Take N10m Or Spend 1hour With Aliko Dangote? / Femi Otedola With Dangote And His Daughter, Halima (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take #10million OR Spend 1 Hour With Dangote by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 07, 2020
The topic started from a radio discussion and went on to Twitter.

So If I stay with dangote for 1 hour and he tells me how to make #1 billion naira, then I'll go and make #1 billion, abi? undecided

If you know how many years it took him to make that #10 million when he first started years back, you would sharpaly accept it.

This shouldn't be debated. Even Dr Joe Abah knows what's up
Re: Take #10million OR Spend 1 Hour With Dangote by Perfecttouchade: 8:34am On Mar 07, 2020
Na to Collect 10m abeg , there are so many biz ideas for man pikin head..Dangote won't be ready to share up to 30minutes if it's not something that will benefit his biz and moreover why will a businessman like dangote be ready to share how he is making his money with u, we all can keep assuming how money dey enter dangote hand but we can't Know everything..the reason why it is bussy-ness na because a businessman is always busy ..abeg collect 10milli and shame your village people cheesy
Re: Take #10million OR Spend 1 Hour With Dangote by Pierce008: 8:34am On Mar 07, 2020
undecided
Re: Take #10million OR Spend 1 Hour With Dangote by OgbeniOja1: 8:37am On Mar 07, 2020
Who dangote help

1 Like

Re: Take #10million OR Spend 1 Hour With Dangote by bigiyaro(m): 8:53am On Mar 07, 2020
OgbeniOja1:
Who dangote help
count all his workers, plus all the worker at his project sites.
Re: Take #10million OR Spend 1 Hour With Dangote by MJBOLT: 8:54am On Mar 07, 2020
10m abeg,spending 1hr with dangote wont guarantee you any money and the man is business oriented so dont expect him to give you 'free money'.
Re: Take #10million OR Spend 1 Hour With Dangote by Socialng: 9:01am On Mar 07, 2020
10 million ooooh
Even less sef.....

The money can be used to establish a business
Re: Take #10million OR Spend 1 Hour With Dangote by schoolboymatt(m): 9:45am On Mar 07, 2020
excuse me plz. what is dangote??
Re: Take #10million OR Spend 1 Hour With Dangote by QuinModah(f): 1:25pm On Mar 12, 2020
cheesy
OcVoice:
The topic started from a radio discussion and went on to Twitter.

So If I stay with dangote for 1 hour and he tells me how to make #1 billion naira, then I'll go and make #1 billion, abi? undecided

If you know how many years it took him to make that #10 million when he first started years back, you would sharpaly accept it.

This shouldn't be debated. Even Dr Joe Abah knows what's up
pm issues
Re: Take #10million OR Spend 1 Hour With Dangote by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 12, 2020
QuinModah:
:Dpm issues

Respond
Re: Take #10million OR Spend 1 Hour With Dangote by QuinModah(f): 12:19pm On Mar 13, 2020
I cant respond
OcVoice:

Respond
Re: Take #10million OR Spend 1 Hour With Dangote by Babatunde40(m): 1:48pm On Mar 13, 2020
I will take the N10 million and go sit 1 hour with Pastor Sam Adeyemi.

If Dangote tells you how to make N1bn but you have zero capital, will you make the N1bn. Do not lie to yourself. Even Dangote got capital boost from his uncle. He got N500,000 when the Naira was higher than US dollars. He also got favours from government and monopolistic policies.

Sam Adeyemi has helped more people start up something for themselves than Dangote. I prefer to sit with Sam Adeyemi.
Re: Take #10million OR Spend 1 Hour With Dangote by MrCuteking(m): 3:04pm On Mar 13, 2020
Dangote self small
What of the richest man in the world?

(1) (Reply)

Which Web Development Company Can Develop A Unique Mobile Application For My Bus / Business Deal For Real Estate Agents / Earn Dollars Working From Home Using Your Smart Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.