Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Nigerians Should Reject Vehemently Sugarcoated Politicians Come 2023. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Should Reject Vehemently Sugarcoated Politicians Come 2023. (150 Views)

Peter Obi Vehemently Condemns Lagos-Calabar Highway As A Misplaced Priority / See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 / PDP Stakeholders Kick Vehemently Over Vincent Ofumelu’s Purchased Clearance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Should Reject Vehemently Sugarcoated Politicians Come 2023. by vickybby(m): 4:50pm On Apr 26, 2022
Are we already into Polical season or a kind of dream? Thought heard somebody asking why the question?....Good then, because of what am reading from both the news media,radio and social medias of different political aspirants'supercoated promises,similar to the ones we heard almost 8yrs now,that didn't see the light of the day. Believe by now,we have grown wiser,no more sleeping on the bicycle. Anyway,been compiling new version of recent sugarcoated promises and call for all and sundries to be awaken this time around. Just relax and go through...."I am the man wt the intellectual capacity/boldness to rescue 9ja from its current challenges if voted into power" Here's another: "I am the anointed candidate sent to transform 9ja fro the present predicament,in 4mts,will create employment and end the endless insecurity if voted into power" , "Your future is in my hand,God sent me on a mission to deliver 9ja from political pharaohs,just give me your votes to transform 9ja"...kindly read on....
Re: Nigerians Should Reject Vehemently Sugarcoated Politicians Come 2023. by vickybby(m): 4:59pm On Apr 26, 2022
We continue here" I will make sure petrol returns to #150.plter. Rice #500.per bag.,free edubation at all level,cooking gas,almost free. Bag of cement #800..,just give me the ticket of presidence and see what i have on ground."
Re: Nigerians Should Reject Vehemently Sugarcoated Politicians Come 2023. by vickybby(m): 5:35pm On Apr 26, 2022
"I will take the war into the door post of the bandits. Terrorist teremble upon hearing my name,just vote me into power." "This has been my life ambition. I Have all it takes to revamp the collapsed economy,just trust me"...And "It will be injustice if i don't contest for the office of the presidence..." Believe all the trash to your own peril. Truely the development of this country is not their priority. Since 8yrs,it has been empty promises or which of them has president/governor materia to deliver? Despites all sugercoated promises years ago,did it add any tangible result?. Let's all come out this time around comtribute for the development of nigeria. We needs leaders who will provide enabling enviroment for the people to thrive.
Re: Nigerians Should Reject Vehemently Sugarcoated Politicians Come 2023. by vickybby(m): 5:54pm On Apr 26, 2022
Nigeria is so blessed,that we needs the kind of leaders that can harness our natural resources for development of the country. Leaders that values lives,who are compassionate,willing to improve the standard of living and those who can promote fairness and true democracy.

(1) (Reply)

Police And Civil Defence Fracas, Cg Nscdc Made Statementse / African Action Congress Mobilises Membership Across Nigeria / MMM Ponzi Scheme Returns To Nigeria Via APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.