Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Seun Offered 150m To Sell Nairaland. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Offered 150m To Sell Nairaland. (3292 Views)

David Hundeyin Advises Seun To Sell Nairaland / Rasaq Momonu: Court Orders Forfeiture Of 150m Plaza Owned By Kwara Civil Servant / We were offered Cash To Burn Kwankwaso Red Caps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Offered 150m To Sell Nairaland. by ChocolateWine(f): 10:03pm On Apr 26, 2022
How much is 150 million? This one no rate nairaland at all
Re: Seun Offered 150m To Sell Nairaland. by Obrigardo: 10:06pm On Apr 26, 2022
othermen:
Nairaland is worth far more than this.

you dreaming? Only if Seun upgraded the forum to a dynamic social network then we can talk about that value but for now $5 million is just too big for a static forum with wack notifications and outdated messaging options
Re: Seun Offered 150m To Sell Nairaland. by TheWolfen(m): 10:21pm On Apr 26, 2022
wwwihy:
The guy is not serious. Nairaland is worth estimated 99 millions dollars
He is in for clout as usual I guess lol
Re: Seun Offered 150m To Sell Nairaland. by OFFICIAL336: 10:30pm On Apr 26, 2022
plaetton:

The offer is joke.
Nairaland is worth certainly worth upwards of $10m.
If Reddit can be valued in Billions of dollars, Our Nairaland , if fairly Valued based on its metrics, should also be in the tens of millions of dollars.
A platform with less than 3 million users?

Nairaland real users are not even up to 1.5 million. Reddit has over 330 million monthly active users.

Linda Ikeji even worths more than Nairaland.
Re: Seun Offered 150m To Sell Nairaland. by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:54pm On Apr 26, 2022
I don't support this
Re: Seun Offered 150m To Sell Nairaland. by orisa37: 10:35am On Apr 27, 2022
Froshloaded:

Baba
Calm down nah!!!

How will you say Nairaland is more profitable than Twitter..

Ment or malaria??

Both. And I have taken my Drug. You don't know Value. What do you gain from Twitter that you don't have double from NAIRALAND. Until you have $50bn or N300trn, Nairaland.com isn't for Sale you Idiot.
The greatest illness in NIGERIA or in NIGERIANS in the Diaspora is Unreasonableness and outright Silliness.
Please tell your OFFROR to buy a non-refundable application form for N100m first, then we can invite him for further Talk. We are not talking of the Merger of BOKOHARAM AND ISIS TO GET ISWA. WE ARE TALKING OF NAIRALAND.COM AND ITS FORUM DIVISIONS AND FACILITIES.
Re: Seun Offered 150m To Sell Nairaland. by orisa37: 10:53am On Apr 27, 2022
Veggieseedies:

This guy needs to be educated a bit to rest.
Twitter is world wide, with real users. Twitter is not a faceless forum where 1 person can create as many accounts as possible.
Some of the traffics on nairaland, might be from the very op of the same said thread. Nairaland is worth nothing in dollar

YOU'RE A COLONIAL MENTALITY AND A STUPID ONE. YOU WILL SEE WHEN SEUN SACKS ALL THE MERCENARY MODS AND EMPLOY PROFESSIONALS IN US UK EU UN SA CHINA N & S KOREA, JAPAN AND RUSSIA. NAIRALAND WILL INCREASE ITS STAKES IN THE MEDIA MARKET ON THE INTERNET SUPER HIGH WAY.
WE ARE GETTING THERE GRADUALLY. SEUN MAY BE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA AFTER OSINBAJO.
Re: Seun Offered 150m To Sell Nairaland. by orisa37: 11:02am On Apr 27, 2022
Veggieseedies:

You have been on this thread claiming seun advocate on this subject. Alas, you have been hearing putting, putting, putting. It is not putting, it is Putin of Russia.

Breeze Don blow...........

Rest abeg. Advocate

I typed PUTIN, PUTIN AND PUTIN. I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU GET PUTTING, YOU MESSENGER OF MISCHIEF.
I'M NOT AN ADVOCATE OF SEUN. I'M AN ADVOCATE OF GOODNESS FOR AFRICA.

PUTIN HAS STARTED IN UKRAINE. HE IS COMING FOR YOU SOON.
Re: Seun Offered 150m To Sell Nairaland. by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 27, 2022
orisa37:

YOU'RE A COLONIAL MENTALITY AND A STUPID ONE. YOU WILL SEE WHEN SEUN SACKS ALL THE MERCENARY MODS AND EMPLOY PROFESSIONALS IN US UK EU UN SA CHINA N & S KOREA, JAPAN AND RUSSIA. NAIRALAND WILL INCREASE ITS STAKES IN THE MEDIA MARKET ON THE INTERNET SUPER HIGH WAY.
WE ARE GETTING THERE GRADUALLY. SEUN MAY BE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA AFTER OSINBAJO.

Thus far, I have seen you finish. Who dash you phone sef. The most miserable bloke with phone
Re: Seun Offered 150m To Sell Nairaland. by orisa37: 7:25pm On Apr 27, 2022
Veggieseedies:

Thus far, I have seen you finish. Who dash you phone sef. The most miserable bloke with phone

May God forgive you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Prays On Chair At Eid, His Health Status Questioned / Twitter On Fire As Supporters Of Tinubu And APC Started Promoting Division. / Is Nigeria Gradually Becoming A Failed State ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.