Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Mortuary Attendant Decapitates Dead Body In Ogun, To Sell Head For N50K - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mortuary Attendant Decapitates Dead Body In Ogun, To Sell Head For N50K (46447 Views)

I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant / Boy Kidnaps Two Kids In Akure, Sells For N50k Each (Photos) / Houseboy Steals His Boss' N10 Million Toyota Prado, Sells it for N50k (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mortuary Attendant Decapitates Dead Body In Ogun, To Sell Head For N50K by Mkpurumiriaddic(f): 8:47pm On Apr 26, 2022
ChoCho54:
So until you loose your drugged head before you'd know it's already out of hand?

Shut up,you stand a chance to loose your head their than I,what will I be looking for in any southern state except Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Mortuary Attendant Decapitates Dead Body In Ogun, To Sell Head For N50K by Sunnyski: 8:48pm On Apr 26, 2022
Na dem skull miners republic

Mbok what more can I say

4 Likes

Re: Mortuary Attendant Decapitates Dead Body In Ogun, To Sell Head For N50K by Damisam93(m): 8:50pm On Apr 26, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
If you know what I intend to comment tap "like"

Type it nobody will kill you
Re: Mortuary Attendant Decapitates Dead Body In Ogun, To Sell Head For N50K by Bouncing2(m): 8:54pm On Apr 26, 2022
Chai AFONJA 'pon deck grin

1 Like

Re: Mortuary Attendant Decapitates Dead Body In Ogun, To Sell Head For N50K by Zeezenho: 8:57pm On Apr 26, 2022
GoodIsGod:

What about me saying too that the herbalist that consulted him was doing it for an Igbo business guys. Or you don't know that many of Igbos are into rituals though they cover up with business.

Then why can't you cover yours with business even with your sophistication

4 Likes

Re: Mortuary Attendant Decapitates Dead Body In Ogun, To Sell Head For N50K by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 26, 2022
In fact all of you have commented what I want to comment.

1 Like

Re: Mortuary Attendant Decapitates Dead Body In Ogun, To Sell Head For N50K by CALCULUS16: 9:09pm On Apr 26, 2022
Arysexy:
Awon skull miners are on d loose.

What are SW Governors, Oba, yoloba opinion leaders doing about this?

Just yesterday Wasiu and Ibrahim were caught with teenager head and fingers

Yoloba why?
Yoruba moslem you will say

1 Like

Re: Mortuary Attendant Decapitates Dead Body In Ogun, To Sell Head For N50K by Agugbadin: 9:12pm On Apr 26, 2022
Ogun state is in the news again for Skull mining. Hmmmmm.
Re: Mortuary Attendant Decapitates Dead Body In Ogun, To Sell Head For N50K by 4labi1: 9:13pm On Apr 26, 2022
Living in Nigeria mehn is tough. being alive u can't rest from sapa, poverty, unknown gun men, Fulani heardsmen and robbers. Now the dead too can't rest and have to be worried about grave robbers and skull minners..... They should just sentence this one to death jare. Bcus of 50k? tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Mortuary Attendant Decapitates Dead Body In Ogun, To Sell Head For N50K by shantti(m): 9:18pm On Apr 26, 2022
I was studying data mining today and I remembered Yoruba people grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mortuary Attendant Decapitates Dead Body In Ogun, To Sell Head For N50K by wiseoneking: 9:24pm On Apr 26, 2022
MajesticKris:
SW Don carry Cup for skull mining ohh...

3yrs ago SE was No1
You sounds like you are one of them. Stop supporting evil, you or your love ones may be a headless victim. Be a voice in your region against this Ritual killing that I s rampart in your region.
Re: Mortuary Attendant Decapitates Dead Body In Ogun, To Sell Head For N50K by wiseoneking: 9:25pm On Apr 26, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Chai, this Nnamdi Kanu's People will never quit this business.
Too bad.
one of them detected
Re: Mortuary Attendant Decapitates Dead Body In Ogun, To Sell Head For N50K by ChoCho54(f): 9:26pm On Apr 26, 2022
Mkpurumiriaddic:

Shut up,you stand a chance to loose your head their than I,what will I be looking for in any southern state except Lagos?
And you didn't know Lagos is one of most dangerous places to live?
Re: Mortuary Attendant Decapitates Dead Body In Ogun, To Sell Head For N50K by Kudunku: 9:28pm On Apr 26, 2022
Yankee101:
Yoruba, this is very very dirty

Stop it
Re: Mortuary Attendant Decapitates Dead Body In Ogun, To Sell Head For N50K by engrchykae(m): 9:30pm On Apr 26, 2022
Thank God awolowo gave the western region free education.
If not, we can only imagine what they do become today.upon all the free education, look at what kind of skullars they produced.
Sophisticated skullars

2 Likes

Re: Mortuary Attendant Decapitates Dead Body In Ogun, To Sell Head For N50K by Bimpe29: 9:52pm On Apr 26, 2022
One tragedy too many.
Re: Mortuary Attendant Decapitates Dead Body In Ogun, To Sell Head For N50K by LILTJAY3: 9:56pm On Apr 26, 2022
How people take dey stay for ogun state self... I fear that state pass hellfire.. very fetish state angry

2 Likes

Re: Mortuary Attendant Decapitates Dead Body In Ogun, To Sell Head For N50K by LILTJAY3: 9:59pm On Apr 26, 2022
Arysexy:

A state with Rccg and Winners chapel cathedrals, yet all the preaching no enter them to stop this evil culture
na muslims full that state.. 99%of ritual na muslims them ne for SW. .how many times you don hear of ritual killIings for ekiti or ondo

3 Likes

Re: Mortuary Attendant Decapitates Dead Body In Ogun, To Sell Head For N50K by Legendguy(m): 10:01pm On Apr 26, 2022
GoodIsGod:

What about me saying too that the herbalist that consulted him was doing it for an Igbo business guys. Or you don't know that many of Igbos are into rituals though they cover up with business.
Oh are u following Nollywood, kanayo o kanayo
Re: Mortuary Attendant Decapitates Dead Body In Ogun, To Sell Head For N50K by LILTJAY3: 10:03pm On Apr 26, 2022
Remag666:

Naso we hear am o undecided before police go hold me dey find wetin no lost.
Actually na my roommate for school then buy the thing we dey talk about take baff.
Immediately I learn work finish I japa without notice.
Yoruba boys fear them e get why
yahoo boy undecided
Re: Mortuary Attendant Decapitates Dead Body In Ogun, To Sell Head For N50K by Legendguy(m): 10:03pm On Apr 26, 2022
LILTJAY3:
How people take dey stay for ogun state self... I fear that state pass hellfire.. very fetish state angry
If only you knew what's going on here ehh, you will pray never to step leg here.
I went home for the Easter to see my parents and I heard of a boy not far from our house that was nab for trying to kidnap a boy for rituals
Re: Mortuary Attendant Decapitates Dead Body In Ogun, To Sell Head For N50K by LILTJAY3: 10:09pm On Apr 26, 2022
Legendguy:

If only you knew what's going on here ehh, you will pray never to step leg here.
I went home for the Easter to see my parents and I heard of a boy not far from our house that was nab for trying to kidnap a boy for rituals
I have never been there, and I will never step my foot into that state for anything in this life...babaric things just too full that cursed state
I love my life abeg..

2 Likes

Re: Mortuary Attendant Decapitates Dead Body In Ogun, To Sell Head For N50K by sircrabo: 10:14pm On Apr 26, 2022
To Rest in Peace now na Wahala. Even the dead aren't accorded that priviledge.

2 Likes

Re: Mortuary Attendant Decapitates Dead Body In Ogun, To Sell Head For N50K by okorogodwin4(m): 10:18pm On Apr 26, 2022
What is wrong with theses yarabawa skull mining vulture grillers

3 Likes

Re: Mortuary Attendant Decapitates Dead Body In Ogun, To Sell Head For N50K by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 10:20pm On Apr 26, 2022

1 Like

Re: Mortuary Attendant Decapitates Dead Body In Ogun, To Sell Head For N50K by LillyandDaisy: 10:36pm On Apr 26, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
These people are something else..

If You are dead and buried immidately, they will dig your grave and mine your skull..

If they put you in a mortuary, they will conspire with the mortuary attendant and still mine your skull..

If You are alive, they will still trace you, kidnap you and still mine your skull...

It was predicted that people of SW will be the first human to evolve without a head if nothing is done to curtail this menace
Maka why naaa, you one burst my stomach?

4 Likes

Re: Mortuary Attendant Decapitates Dead Body In Ogun, To Sell Head For N50K by MDK777: 10:51pm On Apr 26, 2022
Make OBaSanJO, Davido UnCle And Co Talk Put For This Matter Na, Abi Dem Too Get Hand Put For All This Kind Non Sense
Re: Mortuary Attendant Decapitates Dead Body In Ogun, To Sell Head For N50K by RecessionistPMB: 10:59pm On Apr 26, 2022
I have been saying it, every Afonja is a potential skull miner. All of them!
Re: Mortuary Attendant Decapitates Dead Body In Ogun, To Sell Head For N50K by Mkpurumiriaddic(f): 11:00pm On Apr 26, 2022
ChoCho54:
And you didn't know Lagos is one of most dangerous places to live?
Lagos is more safer than Anambra and imo

1 Like

Re: Mortuary Attendant Decapitates Dead Body In Ogun, To Sell Head For N50K by Lugianostar(m): 11:47pm On Apr 26, 2022
Mortuary isn't safe again due to skull miners.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

White Woman Spits In The Face Of A Nigerian Muslim Lady On The Streets Of London / Policeman Caught Supplying Tramadol To Boko Haram / How Abba Kyari Sent Third Party Account To Hushpuppi For Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.