Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,808 members, 7,820,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Let The Trend Continues, Port Harcourt City. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Let The Trend Continues, Port Harcourt City. (489 Views)

Old Gra Port Harcourt City, Nigeria (drone View And Ground Shot) / Is This Port Harcourt City / Bayelsa State International Airport Project On Amassoma/Tombia Street Continues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let The Trend Continues, Port Harcourt City. by cenaman(m): 5:31pm On Apr 26, 2022
Garden city

Re: Let The Trend Continues, Port Harcourt City. by cenaman(m): 5:33pm On Apr 26, 2022
PH

Re: Let The Trend Continues, Port Harcourt City. by cenaman(m): 5:34pm On Apr 26, 2022
Treasure base of the nation.

Re: Let The Trend Continues, Port Harcourt City. by cenaman(m): 5:36pm On Apr 26, 2022
Amaechi amaka

Re: Let The Trend Continues, Port Harcourt City. by cenaman(m): 5:41pm On Apr 26, 2022
Obi wali cultural center

Re: Let The Trend Continues, Port Harcourt City. by siofra(f): 1:39am On Apr 27, 2022
Ugly, low quality pictures.

Besides stop encouraging people to go to that city. It's a health risk.
Re: Let The Trend Continues, Port Harcourt City. by Originalsly: 4:06am On Apr 27, 2022
Can you clear the air on the soot pollution?

1 Like

Re: Let The Trend Continues, Port Harcourt City. by Jonesemmy: 5:40am On Apr 28, 2022
Originalsly:
Can you clear the air on the soot pollution?
padiman soot was a problem was a serious problem pre-2022.
Re: Let The Trend Continues, Port Harcourt City. by blackbriar: 6:01am On Apr 28, 2022
Jonesemmy:

padiman soot was a problem was a serious problem pre-2022.

That is why he asking you to clear the air.

what is the current situation.
What has changed?
What is improving?
Has it stopped?
How are the people of PH coping/concern about their respiratory health ?

2 Likes

Re: Let The Trend Continues, Port Harcourt City. by Jonesemmy: 6:07pm On Apr 28, 2022
blackbriar:

That is why he asking you to clear the air.

what is the current situation.
What has changed?
What is improving?
Has it stopped?
How are the people of PH coping/concern about their respiratory health ?

" Soot *was* a serious problem *pre 2022* "
Soot is a problem of the past(pre 2022),the air around Port Harcourt is as safe as that around other Nigerian cities
what has changed; civil attitude towards soot causing activities.A ban was placed on bunkering and certain "vulcanizing" peactices
what is improving; the carbon content in the air has drastically reduced compared to September - December period.(i•e in relation to the soot issue)
Has it stopped;No but drastically reduced by state efforts(we should bear in mind that flaring contributes to over 60% of the soot problems in the Niger Delta, and it's the job of the federal government to look into that)..it is no more physically observable when compared to 3rd-4th quarter of last year.
Respiratory problems; There are state of the arts medical facilities and research institutes looking into the long term effect as well as providing medical advise and attention to the Port Harcourt populace(if it's effect you are asking about,I can tell you that it ain't felt yet en masse nor have there been significant report of spike in respiratory issues between the time frame of concern).
I hope I was able to provide the adequate information to tackle your questions

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Write A Letter To Embassy Concerning My Travel?? / Governor Okowa’s Senior Aide Dies In A Fatal Auto Crash (graphic Photos) / Can National Driving License Be Used Internationally?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.