Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,927 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:54 PM

Can National Driving License Be Used Internationally? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can National Driving License Be Used Internationally? (522 Views)

Interior Pictures Of The Trains To Be Used For The Lagos Light Rail / The New Trains That Will Be Used For Lagos-Ibadan Railway And Their Specs / Ferries That Will Be Used At The Bariga Waterfront Jetty (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can National Driving License Be Used Internationally? by WilsonBright935: 11:42am On Jun 28, 2022
I went to register in a driving school yesterday and told them that I want an international driving license, but the proprietor told me that Nigeria national driving license is also the same as international driving license.

Please how true is the claim?
Re: Can National Driving License Be Used Internationally? by postbmd: 11:50am On Jun 28, 2022
WilsonBright935:
I went to register in a driving school yesterday and told them that I want an international driving license, but the proprietor told me that Nigeria national driving license is also the same as international driving license.

its not, why can't Nigerians b straight forward
Re: Can National Driving License Be Used Internationally? by WilsonBright935: 12:18pm On Jun 28, 2022
postbmd:
its not, why can't Nigerians b straight forward

Oh!!! Thank you
Re: Can National Driving License Be Used Internationally? by ednut1(m): 2:48pm On Jun 28, 2022
WilsonBright935:

depends on the country you are going and visa you are going with. In Canada as a student or PR you can drive with 9ja license for 3 months in some places there. International drivers license is mostly for long term visitors.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Working Visa / Uae Ban On Nigeria / Femi Fani-kayode Strikes Back At British High Commissioner For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.