Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,332 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Digital Skills To Make Money Online - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Digital Skills To Make Money Online (177 Views)

Top 10 High Income Skills To Earn 5-6 Figures In With 2023 / Top 10 Profitable Digital Skills To Learn In Nigeria / My 6 Powerful Skills To Make You Financially Free From Struggling. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Digital Skills To Make Money Online by Adeyoung5(m): 5:52pm On Apr 26, 2022
I can recommend and online Valued course where you can learn good digital skill and start making money online

Skills like;

* How to run Facebook Ads
* How to run Instagram Ads
* E-mail Marketing
* WhatsApp Marketing
* Copywriting
* Sales Closing
* Audience Building using free traffic
* Content Creation
* Skill Monetization
* Graphic Design

You learn all this at a go because it's all package in the course and you can always study over and over again

WHEN YOU GET THIS COURSE TOO YOU AUTOMATICALLY BECAUSE AN AFFILIATE MARKETER WHERE YOU CAN EARN 6FIGURES WEEKLY

With this skill you get to make Enough money online
1.You will know how to sell online either digital products or Physical products
2. With this skills, you can start working as a freelancer
3. You run Facebook ads for yourself and people
4. You can run traffic and generate leads for yourself and others
5. You can also get the Amazon KDP and start earning in dollars

If under my mentorship I will also show you a platform for free where you can publish short stories and articles and earn in Naira ( Minimum 30k monthly)

There are a lot this great and Valued course will do for you
Young Nigerians are testifying

For more details write me here;
http:///+2348168997559

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Job / Expert Graphic Designer And Video Editor Needed ASAP! Remote Employment / Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.