Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

So You Think A Job I'd Waiting For You After Nysc...lol...read This For Your Own - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / So You Think A Job I'd Waiting For You After Nysc...lol...read This For Your Own (439 Views)

Kaduna Corpers Observe Social Distancing While Waiting For Certificate / Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection / Did Your Relationship Survive After NYSC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So You Think A Job I'd Waiting For You After Nysc...lol...read This For Your Own by SamEdem(m): 6:58pm On Apr 26, 2022
I come from a family of 5 graduates and only 1 of us has a "Job" so pay attention to what I'm telling you here...I know what it's like to be unemployed.But I found a solution that changed my life.

It started like a joke,when I landed my first remote job which paid me $1000 that was over 500k just for a simple writing job.

I couldn't believe it because I had never earned that much before,I mean the job I was doing prior to that was paying me 20k monthly.After this first job I knew there was a huge opportunity in freelancing and the beautiful thing is that you don't even need a certificate to become a freelancer.

There are many freelancing sites where you could sign up as a freelancer but sometimes Nigerians struggle in freelancing because they lack the knowledge that would help them position well and get high paying clients.

I've gone on to land clients who paid $2k+ ie over 1M and I know fellow freelancers who are doing the same because of the kind of training we got and how well we've learnt to create quality gigs/proposals.

I wrote this just to encourage someone who is about to give up because of lack of job or who is tired of his/her Job. Don't give up, there's still hope for you.

If you start learning freelancing and you put in some effort to implement you'll have a more fulfilling life than you're having now on your job or seating at home.

You don't need any special special to become a freelancer,there are clients who are just demanding for basic services like transcribing (listening to a tape and typing out) or Voice over and will pay you over 50k for such jobs.

Anyone can become a freelancer whether you're a student,Corper,house wife,secondary school leaver.

And you don't need any certificate just a training on how to do freelancing successfully.

If you want to become a freelancer and you wish to get access to the training send me a DM on 07042080216.

Please Make sure you're ready to learn before you send the DM.

PS: The training is currently on a discount and will soon expire so grab this fast if you're interested.
Re: So You Think A Job I'd Waiting For You After Nysc...lol...read This For Your Own by SamEdem(m): 7:00pm On Apr 26, 2022
After passing out and FG 33k stops how will you survive?

Do you want to go back home and struggle?

Do you want to move round with brown envelops applying for 20k jobs as a graduate?

Omo there's something bigger and better for you.
Re: So You Think A Job I'd Waiting For You After Nysc...lol...read This For Your Own by SamEdem(m): 12:16pm On Apr 27, 2022
One of my freelancing students just landed a job on upwork.

All he has to do are simple tasks from home and deliver the job and the client will pay.

There's so much opportunity in freelancing and you shouldn't miss

(1) (Reply)

Harrowing Tales Of NYSC Students From Akwa Ibom Still In Captivity / How To Write Letter To Nysc State Coordinator / For Any Info About Sokoto State Contact Me.stream 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.