Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,870 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Harrowing Tales Of NYSC Students From Akwa Ibom Still In Captivity - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Harrowing Tales Of NYSC Students From Akwa Ibom Still In Captivity (428 Views)

Free Crypto Education & Coin Updates For NYSC Students Powered By TPSOSFFI / Share Your Nysc Sex Tales / What Is The Cost Of Nysc Registration? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Harrowing Tales Of NYSC Students From Akwa Ibom Still In Captivity by Kalakulu: 11:56am On Dec 02, 2023
These innocent NYSC students from Akwa Ibom whose only crime was serving their fatherland in Zamfara were abducted by bandits in August and have remained in captivity since them. Reports are revealing tales of the women there getting routinely raped by those bandits and the government of the day have done NOTHING to rescue these corp members. APC have really finished this country!

The annoying part is that retarded rubber stamp Senate president who calls himself Akpabio is busy kissing Ebola's dirty ass in the NASS while his people are getting tortured and gang-raped by vicious bandits!

https:///Isidore0001/status/1730118533441310935?s=20

Re: Harrowing Tales Of NYSC Students From Akwa Ibom Still In Captivity by Kalakulu: 11:59am On Dec 02, 2023
Really disgusting

Re: Harrowing Tales Of NYSC Students From Akwa Ibom Still In Captivity by JOemmy(m): 12:37pm On Dec 02, 2023
Akpabio is a useless man it will take nothing for him to influence their release if he is really very determined.
Re: Harrowing Tales Of NYSC Students From Akwa Ibom Still In Captivity by DMCY: 12:41pm On Dec 02, 2023
This should be moved to front page!.
Re: Harrowing Tales Of NYSC Students From Akwa Ibom Still In Captivity by Sergio103(m): 12:42pm On Dec 02, 2023
The handler of that account should be investigated cool

First hand info and publicity for the government to hear

If you know, you know
Re: Harrowing Tales Of NYSC Students From Akwa Ibom Still In Captivity by MadamExcellency: 12:46pm On Dec 02, 2023
Sergio103:
The handler of that account should be investigated cool

First hand info and publicity for the government to hear

If you know, you know

Nigerian Military paid ransom to free kidnapped General and nobody was caught or investigated. Free the Corpers first and let's talk latter
Re: Harrowing Tales Of NYSC Students From Akwa Ibom Still In Captivity by Sergio103(m): 12:53pm On Dec 02, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Nigerian Military paid ransom to free kidnapped General and nobody was caught or investigated. Free the Corpers first and let's talk latter

In as much as the event is a very sad one but still..... there may be possibility that the handler got something in backyard

If I'm a kidnapper and the government don't give a damn about the menace I caused
.....what will I do?

The corpers will be of no need to me, no need killing them.

I will simply look for any media influencer, give him money. He will talk about it.... cursing the government and it will begin to trend for sure

Awareness!!

I pray they return unharmed tho

(1) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Housing Agent For Corpers / Nysc Bacth A Copers Postedto Akwa Ibom State Join Here. / NYSC Batch B Ocotomber/november 2016 Callup Letter Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.