Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,958 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

New Kidnappers Tactics Expose, Read And Be Guided. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Kidnappers Tactics Expose, Read And Be Guided. (772 Views)

New Kidnappers Tactics Expose, Read And Be Guided. / Tactics Criminals Use To Smuggle Guns Into Nigeria / How Nigerians Are Scamming Nigerians With Used Luxury Phones - Read And Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Kidnappers Tactics Expose, Read And Be Guided. by Govocrete: 7:31pm On Apr 26, 2022
The message below was forwarded to me to put me on guide. Although, on several occasions I have turned down job offer from River State, Ogun, Oyo etc.

On Sunday, I got a call from a lady who called hersel Esther with phone number 0814 164 8710 claiming to be a contractor. She claimed my services is urgently needed in Asaba. She said I should be in Asaba immediately as the company owner want to se me before hi will travel.

I asked her for the address and she sent me a known factory with instructions to call here once am there and she will pick me up.

I informed her that I requested for address and not a description, after much talk I told her I wil send someone over. She and her gang never knew I have an agent in Asaba since am based in Abuja.

I briefed my agent, I told once the lady arrive he should snap her picture and car plate number on WhatsApp before following her. My agent called her after he arrived the place she want me to wait. He called and she didn’t answer. I called that my agent is thee wait and she said she is leaving to meet him up. My agent waited for over 4hrs she didn’t show up, after waiting for over16hrs, I called her, she answer after hearing my voice she hanged up, I called over 10 times but she refuse answering. I ended up sending her message that her kidnap plan have failed the is when she switch off her phone.
———————————-
Here is the story on how someone fell a victim:

Good morning everyone, hope we all had fun during the Easter holidays. My own fun started quite late 'cause of situations beyond our control, and that's what I want to share with us so we all would be careful out there.
So my younger sister who lives in Abuja (she owns a solar company) was contacted by some guy who claimed to be a philanthropist and a politician in Portharcourt. He told her he's heard about her company and needed their services, he said he wants to give his community a borehole and put Solar Street lights from his house to the main road. To cut the long story short, transactions was initiated and all necessary information/documents presented via email, Initial deposit made and concluded, so my sis got her engineers ready for work but went ahead of them to survey and sign the final documents. The said man sent his supposed driver to pick her up from the airport and that was the beginning of our nightmare... Lo and behold they are Kidnappers!! They kidnapped my sister on Saturday evening and demanded 10mil. Of course they took back the initial deposit they paid and wiped her account clean, shot her on the leg, killed about two guys whose family was not coming fort with the ransom demanded, promised us they'll kill my sister too and sell her body parts like they'll do the ones already dead.
Hmmm!! You can imagine the fear and confusion that was going through our heads at this point, coupled with the fact that we lost our eldest brother a year ago this month... It's a situation I don't wish on anyone, it's a terrible terrible experience.
Eventually we negotiated and paid the ransom that night, she was then released Sunday afternoon around 2pm... She's still traumatised but alive to the glory of God.
So guys be careful out there, be at alert when seeking for jobs or contracts. These guys sounded so genuine eh and I mean they made a deposit of 2mil... Smh.
God's protections on us all�. Please let's be careful. God will save us from evils one.

1 Like

Re: New Kidnappers Tactics Expose, Read And Be Guided. by Ussycool: 8:30pm On Apr 26, 2022
Hmmn. Amin
Re: New Kidnappers Tactics Expose, Read And Be Guided. by 84david: 2:08am On Apr 27, 2022
sad
Re: New Kidnappers Tactics Expose, Read And Be Guided. by MisterMan123456: 2:33am On Apr 27, 2022
My good God, they even paid deposit!
It was well schemed. May God protect us.
Re: New Kidnappers Tactics Expose, Read And Be Guided. by Restroom: 7:22am On Apr 27, 2022
Wow....thank God for your wisdom sir and for suspecting they are kidnappers.

For the second story, thank God too for her life.

It is now a standard business . .....u know...with sorts of tricks being used to Target l sorts of people
Re: New Kidnappers Tactics Expose, Read And Be Guided. by Desperados(m): 7:37am On Apr 27, 2022
Immediately u receive call for work dat u didn't apply for, flee for ur dear life.

Na God go help us...

1 Like

Re: New Kidnappers Tactics Expose, Read And Be Guided. by Jubal01: 7:31pm On Apr 27, 2022
E choke! May God help us.

(1) (Reply)

Driver Mistakenly Delivered Package Containing Guns Instead Of Foodstuffs / MJTF Rescues ABU Student Who Was Abducted By Boko Haram In 2020 / Family Demands Justice As 17-yr-old Undergraduate Dies Of Drug Overdose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.