Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,984 members, 7,835,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

I Am Saddened By The News Of The Explosion At Ohaji/egbema Which Claimed The Liv - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Saddened By The News Of The Explosion At Ohaji/egbema Which Claimed The Liv (247 Views)

Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People / Hope Uzodinma Not Attacked At Ohaji Egbema: The True Story - IfeanyiCy Njoku / Youths Attack Governor Uzodinma In Ohaji Egbema, Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Saddened By The News Of The Explosion At Ohaji/egbema Which Claimed The Liv by Comroguji(m): 8:35pm On Apr 26, 2022
I am saddened by the news of the explosion at Ohaji/Egbema which claimed the lives of young people involved in the act of illegal oil bunkery in the state and i wish to extend my condolences to the immediate family and the good people of Ohaji/Egbema over this great loss.

Illegal oil bunkering like every other criminal act is a pure sabotage to the economy of the state and nation at large which has continued to rob the people of their common patrimony.

It is worrisome as to why young people will continue to choose criminality especially one that puts their life in great danger as oil bunkering and calls for rethink and a change of attitude to avert any future occurrence of this magnitude.

While we continue to support the stand of the shared prosperity government of Gov. Hope Uzodimma against criminality and illegal oil bunkering in the state, we appeal to all those involved in the illicit act to immediately put an end to it else the long arm of the law will surely catch up with them.

ISOPADEC under my leadership will collaborate with the state government, Ministry of Petroleum and other relevant stakeholders/bodies to assess the level of damages caused by the explosion and carry out all necessary measures to avoid further damages and future reoccurrence.

Chief Charles Orie
MD ISOPADEC

Re: I Am Saddened By The News Of The Explosion At Ohaji/egbema Which Claimed The Liv by duro4chang(m): 8:44pm On Apr 26, 2022
Greed

(1) (Reply)

Police Stopped Me And Asked For Validation Of License Plate! / “The Bitter Truth About Nigerians” - FFK / 2023: Osinbajo And His Love For Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.