Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,835 members, 7,956,155 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:54 AM

Fraudster came to defraud me today (am a POS operator) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fraudster came to defraud me today (am a POS operator) (3159 Views)

POS Operator Receives Fake Bundles Of Money From A Customer / POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) / Man Uses POS To Defraud Customers N1.2b (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fraudster came to defraud me today (am a POS operator) by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 27, 2022
You shouldn't have transfer that money to her nah, what if similar incidents are to occur again? Is that how you would be expected to be resending the money to them again?
Re: Fraudster came to defraud me today (am a POS operator) by Simplythebest: 11:51am On Apr 27, 2022
You should have even insisted that the police should ve involve to investigate the matter am sure with that they will go
Re: Fraudster came to defraud me today (am a POS operator) by Daytonbale: 12:03pm On Apr 27, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
You shouldn't have transfer that money to her nah, what if similar incidents are to occur again? Is that how you would be expected to be resending the money to them again?
I have learned my lesson, I counted the remaining money today and no counterfeit there
Re: Fraudster came to defraud me today (am a POS operator) by Daytonbale: 12:05pm On Apr 27, 2022
BigYash:
God know say if na me,them no go see shi shi. If na police them wan call ,I dey ready.. Anyhow e wan be.. How the whole six k go be fake,even if actually say fake money dey? Its not possible.
that's my thought too ,I counted the remaining money today no fake money there
Re: Fraudster came to defraud me today (am a POS operator) by Makaveli217(m): 12:11pm On Apr 27, 2022
Op you fall hand scatter, them suppose carry you go market square give you general beating.

You giving them that 6k mean the money you gave them earlier was fake, even if it wasn't, now they will be bolder to try it with some other people, and that's how it will spread. Some criminal elements will start using this system.
Re: Fraudster came to defraud me today (am a POS operator) by davillian(m): 12:12pm On Apr 27, 2022
I go call random person for thier front dash am the 6k
Re: Fraudster came to defraud me today (am a POS operator) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 27, 2022
Daytonbale:
I have learned my lesson, I counted the remaining money today and no counterfeit there
toh better
Re: Fraudster came to defraud me today (am a POS operator) by Sultty(m): 12:51pm On Apr 27, 2022
Daytonbale:
Am running a POS business as side hustle here in Lagos, so yesterday one lady in her thirty came to withdraw money yesterday around 8 pm , she withdrew 6000 and I gave her she left.
So today by 6:27pm she came with one man telling me that the money I gave her yesterday was all counterfeit , she brought fake 6000 note to me.
I told her that the money I gave her was not counterfeit, they were shouting and ranting telling me to give them another Money I refuse I told them I didn't give them any fake money yesterday.

Since I start this business I have not encounter such before and no one has ever gave me counterfeit before and I know counterfeit very well,

my Neighbor gather , people gather telling them that I don't gave people fake money and I still insist that I will not gave them any money.

So elderly men and women now told me that I should see it as lost for peace to resign that I should gave them the 6000 then I transfer 6000 to them.

Please pos operator be careful this a new trend.
she could be right tho. I was also scammed as a POS customer once. Out of the 3k I withdrew 1k was fake and I never realized it till d morning time

1 Like

Re: Fraudster came to defraud me today (am a POS operator) by BabalawoPikin(m): 1:27pm On Apr 27, 2022
Op. I go bring 1m come oo. If you no change am for me grin you go smell pepper grin
Re: Fraudster came to defraud me today (am a POS operator) by Namiji4319: 1:35pm On Apr 27, 2022
Daytonbale:
Am running a POS business as side hustle here in Lagos, so yesterday one lady in her thirty came to withdraw money yesterday around 8 pm , she withdrew 6000 and I gave her she left.
So today by 6:27pm she came with one man telling me that the money I gave her yesterday was all counterfeit , she brought fake 6000 note to me.
I told her that the money I gave her was not counterfeit, they were shouting and ranting telling me to give them another Money I refuse I told them I didn't give them any fake money yesterday.

Since I start this business I have not encounter such before and no one has ever gave me counterfeit before and I know counterfeit very well,

my Neighbor gather , people gather telling them that I don't gave people fake money and I still insist that I will not gave them any money.

So elderly men and women now told me that I should see it as lost for peace to resign that I should gave them the 6000 then I transfer 6000 to them.

Please pos operator be careful this a new trend.
dont be surprised, the elderly men are part of the scam, this is Nigeria everybody be criminal
Re: Fraudster came to defraud me today (am a POS operator) by thrillionaire(m): 8:39pm On Apr 27, 2022
Antimarraige:
I'm so angry right now at your foolishness, you deserve 300 lashes of koboko on your head after shaving it clean
Lmao... Abeg nor kii me with laff. The op nor try at all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prostitute Killed By A Yahoo Guy In Lagos (photos) / Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) / See What Lagos Agbero (tout) Did To An MSC Degree Holder At Eyin-eyo Idumota

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.