Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Female Suicide Bomber Blows Herself Up On A Van, Killing 4 People In Pakistan - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Female Suicide Bomber Blows Herself Up On A Van, Killing 4 People In Pakistan (31926 Views)

Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) / B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber / Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Blows Herself Up On A Van, Killing 4 People In Pakistan by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:50am On Apr 27, 2022
Islamabad the religion of piece
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Blows Herself Up On A Van, Killing 4 People In Pakistan by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 27, 2022
Go rest in hell, stupid Islamic terrorist.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Blows Herself Up On A Van, Killing 4 People In Pakistan by Neoteny7: 10:52am On Apr 27, 2022
Malory:
Head slammers are the problem of the world

If you and your type bothered to do a bit more research on the Baloch people and Baloch nationality as well as the ideology of the Baloch Liberation Army, you'll discover that theirs is an ethnic cause and not religious. The Baloch people don't consider religion as more of a priority than tribal and ethnic identity.

Ignorance truly is the bane of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Blows Herself Up On A Van, Killing 4 People In Pakistan by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 27, 2022
Neoteny7:

If you and your type bothered to do a bit more research on the Baloch people and Baloch nationality as well as the ideology of the Baloch Liberation Army, you'll discover that theirs is an ethnic cause and not religious. The Baloch people don't consider religion as more of a priority than tribal and ethnic identity.

Ignorance truly is the bane of Nigeria.

Someone's actually read the article!

But most Nairalanders love playing christians vs muslims on this site.

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Blows Herself Up On A Van, Killing 4 People In Pakistan by JumpShots: 10:59am On Apr 27, 2022
Get a chance to work and earn 75,000 Naira by just working from home every month

Offering:

Earn 75,000 Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this

Hurry up and apply today

Send in your application via WhatsApp to 0-7-0-5-4-0-1-1-4-5-4

It's strictly on first come, first serve basis..

Good Luck
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Blows Herself Up On A Van, Killing 4 People In Pakistan by Giftcarddealer(m): 11:06am On Apr 27, 2022

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Blows Herself Up On A Van, Killing 4 People In Pakistan by samiabigail: 11:07am On Apr 27, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
Head slammers wont let the world have peace. How can they justify this when all the times the suicide bombers shout Allah Akbar "Good is the greatest " when on such missions. If you are still a Muslim with all this then i shake my head for you.
Time to Ban that useless Hijab/Burqa
did u know hijab is for Christian but dey are not using it ??
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Blows Herself Up On A Van, Killing 4 People In Pakistan by SIMONEKPA7: 11:28am On Apr 27, 2022
samiabigail:
did u know hijab is for Christian but dey are not using it ??
Be it for Christians or not. Security of lives is more important
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Blows Herself Up On A Van, Killing 4 People In Pakistan by Prisco4luv(m): 11:37am On Apr 27, 2022
I don't know what they use to brainwash this people.

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Blows Herself Up On A Van, Killing 4 People In Pakistan by Walkee: 11:46am On Apr 27, 2022
Stevenson20:
The funniest thing is that capital of Pakistan is ISLAMABAD.

since this week, they've been bombing themselves there. That's their business shaa
you think they speak English? Abad there means land or place. Land of Islam or Islam city

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Blows Herself Up On A Van, Killing 4 People In Pakistan by sinkhole: 11:46am On Apr 27, 2022
subsidywise18:

I did not dispute that, but this one comes from a different struggle that isn't religious
OK, I think I got your argument now!
The bombing is not for religious purpose but a separatist agenda, unfortunately in an Islamic nation!
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Blows Herself Up On A Van, Killing 4 People In Pakistan by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:55am On Apr 27, 2022
The title should be

Muslim Girl Blew Her Self in new attack

Religion of piss
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Blows Herself Up On A Van, Killing 4 People In Pakistan by BetterHeadline: 12:02pm On Apr 27, 2022
I'm sure you're a "moderate" Muslim who is just doing his/her part in defending and protecting "radical" Muslims. Typical behavior.

alasane:
even Hitler,Benito Mussolini, Putin, the Zionist Israelis killing Palestinian,The Japanese Suicide Attacks of World War 2
Kamikaze! are Muslims?
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Blows Herself Up On A Van, Killing 4 People In Pakistan by Horus(m): 12:15pm On Apr 27, 2022
Bahamas95:
Please what's the capital of Pakistan?

IslamaBomb grin
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Blows Herself Up On A Van, Killing 4 People In Pakistan by Thered12: 12:17pm On Apr 27, 2022
Deeprooted:
Muslim have no means of solving disagreement other than going violent!

Islam is the number cause of 99.9% problem in the universe!

Have you asked yourself why they are the ones always involved in terrorism?
Bcoz they simply have no idea about how to solve issues without going violent

Beknownst to you , the incursions of the west into the middle eastern region is the biggest problem of the world.. They're selfish people who just come for their Intrest and once they're done they fuel insurgencies , try to destabilize their targets and then still come back as Saints trying to find the infactions of their own overtures . Islam has its own issues as well but bulk of the problems the world is facing now was instigated by these same persons trying to counter -terrorism. Back to what happened in Iran during the reign of Reza shah and Reza sha palavi , the foul play of western Intrest in Iran's oil..

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Blows Herself Up On A Van, Killing 4 People In Pakistan by Bahamas95(m): 12:18pm On Apr 27, 2022
Horus:

IslamaBomb grin
You know book. grin
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Blows Herself Up On A Van, Killing 4 People In Pakistan by alasane: 12:21pm On Apr 27, 2022
BetterHeadline:

I'm sure you're a "moderate" Muslim who is just doing his/her part in defending and protecting "radical" Muslims. Typical behavior.

Just your narrative ...

If Christians don't go on Jihad what made a group of white men come to your village, kill your people, buy and sell them as slaves and justify it all by Christianizing them? Do you know how many people the catholic church set on fire once they caught them reading books and studying science?

or we should remind you how the "white" used BLACK for medical experiment?

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Blows Herself Up On A Van, Killing 4 People In Pakistan by Loreettaa: 12:37pm On Apr 27, 2022
Just check my profile fess
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Blows Herself Up On A Van, Killing 4 People In Pakistan by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 27, 2022
So pretty embarassed and my mum's lookalike surprisingly sad
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Blows Herself Up On A Van, Killing 4 People In Pakistan by SKIBiNSKI(m): 12:51pm On Apr 27, 2022
All she needed was good job, good sex, fine bottle of wine, some highgrade weed, good holiday in the bahamas and nite clubbing. And she wouldn't think of suicide.

I am guessing she will go and marry her 72 virgins boys in whoknowswhereville.

This happens in naigeria always so no different from Pakistan
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Blows Herself Up On A Van, Killing 4 People In Pakistan by bizzibodi(m): 2:15pm On Apr 27, 2022
No be for ISLAMABAD?Na their way.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Blows Herself Up On A Van, Killing 4 People In Pakistan by BetterHeadline: 2:26pm On Apr 27, 2022
alasane:
Just your narrative ...

If Christians don't go on Jihad what made a group of white men come to your village, kill your people, buy and sell them as slaves and justify it all by Christianizing them? Do you know how many people the catholic church set on fire once they caught them reading books and studying science?

or we should remind you how the "white" used BLACK for medical experiment?

No it isn't my narrative. Whenever "Allah-u-AK BOOM" happens, people like you who call themselves "moderate" Muslims will quickly run to the Internet to defend and justify the action of those you call "radical" Muslims by ranting defensively about Christians, Crusaders, White men, Hitler, and others who are irrelevant to the discussion. You rarely condemn the terrorism of the "radical" Muslims.
Frankly speaking, your defensive rants are repetitive and boring.

We have been condemning the White man for what they did many years ago. And we'll condemn Muslims for what they are doing today.

Speaking of slavery and experiments, the Arabs (the real Muslims) did worse.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Blows Herself Up On A Van, Killing 4 People In Pakistan by Digableplanets6(m): 2:33pm On Apr 27, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Islam is a very foolish religion...

I love you for saying this, no homo.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Blows Herself Up On A Van, Killing 4 People In Pakistan by alasane: 2:38pm On Apr 27, 2022
BetterHeadline:

No it isn't my narrative. Whenever "Allah-u-AK BOOM" happens, people like you who call themselves "moderate" Muslims will quickly run to the Internet to defend and justify the action of those you call "radical" Muslims by ranting defensively about Christians, Crusaders, White men, Hitler, and others who are irrelevant to the discussion. You rarely condemn the terrorism of the "radical" Muslims.
Frankly speaking, your defensive rants are repetitive and boring.

We have been condemning the White man for what they did many years ago. And we'll condemn Muslims for what they are doing today.

Speaking of slavery and experiments, the Arabs (the real Muslims) did worse.

Shallow response again.
The atrocities perpetuating in Muslims Land will continue to haunt you.....
& make more Muslim Radical by those incendiary remarks .

So you regard the daily killing of Palestinian by the Zionist a past?
the invasion of Iraq,Libya,Somalia etc ...

same you said the "pen is mightier than the sword.."
by effectively used your pen to damaged Islam with all derogatory words in the lexicon...
so try & live by the consequences of the sword.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Blows Herself Up On A Van, Killing 4 People In Pakistan by chaloskyx: 4:37pm On Apr 27, 2022
RELIGION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its a problem for both christians and muslims alike

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Blows Herself Up On A Van, Killing 4 People In Pakistan by Rapture4real(m): 5:03pm On Apr 27, 2022
PlayerMeji:
This religion is so peaceful that they even have to fight for their God...

Imagine that.
Christians don't fight for their God and yet they spread like wild fire. That tells you who serves the true God. That's why fake people in the name of Prophet infiltrate Christianity to discredit us. People fake only the original. Jesus is Lord forever.Amen
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Blows Herself Up On A Van, Killing 4 People In Pakistan by Joker25: 5:16pm On Apr 27, 2022
Anonymous Told that country to be careful about such and its happening
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Blows Herself Up On A Van, Killing 4 People In Pakistan by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:35pm On Apr 27, 2022
So what's gonna b ur reward 70 male virgins sad
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Blows Herself Up On A Van, Killing 4 People In Pakistan by tayepop(m): 9:17pm On Apr 27, 2022
elytevybz:

a bullet to de skull
you wont hear the sound
you wont feel any pain lol

Where I wan see money buy bullet and gun?
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Blows Herself Up On A Van, Killing 4 People In Pakistan by tayepop(m): 9:20pm On Apr 27, 2022
Minjim:

Take three bottles of trophy bro.
Your head will clear. All these will pass. That's what usually consoles me

kiss

With the kind body pain way I dey go through you wan make I join trophy?
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Blows Herself Up On A Van, Killing 4 People In Pakistan by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 27, 2022
Drsnives:
My course mate at University of Cyprus
Ar u serious abut dis,
U must be joking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ukrainian Politician Detonates Bomb Grenade In Council Meeting (Video) / Donald Trump And Vladimir Putin Meet In Finland (Photos) / First Footage Of The Rescued Thailand Boys Smiling In The Hospital(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.