Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

See What Happened To Me After I Changed My Car Tyre For The First Time (graphic) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See What Happened To Me After I Changed My Car Tyre For The First Time (graphic) (61584 Views)

A Few Weeks After I Bought My First Car, I Went Home Forgetting That I Had A Car / My Camry 2007 Engine Does Not Run Smoothly After I Changed It / How To Change Your Car Tyre On Your Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Happened To Me After I Changed My Car Tyre For The First Time (graphic) by Focusmind: 11:40am On Apr 27, 2022
Honestly, I have never had any incidence to change my tyre myself. The near incidence I had was coming from Ajah towards lekki phase one. I had a puncture as I was getting close to the House on the rock church.

I brought out my tools to do the unthinkable. As I was looking to know where to start from, two young boys of about twelve years appeared and collected the tools. They worked together, removed the punctured tyre. One even had to use his weight to let the spanner rotate properly to remove the screws.

I really felt sorry for the young lads because of the current economic situation. I had to ask them to follow me to the nearby ATM as I didn't just want to give them the little money on me. I wanted something bigger and they really showed their appreciation, kneeling down and thanking me.

They are the real street hustlers not scammers.
Re: See What Happened To Me After I Changed My Car Tyre For The First Time (graphic) by jaxxy(m): 11:41am On Apr 27, 2022
changing car tyres is not as easy as it looks
Re: See What Happened To Me After I Changed My Car Tyre For The First Time (graphic) by lebete3000: 11:46am On Apr 27, 2022
flejnr2:
Omo na tire you change or na farm you go?

No na tire change am...
Re: See What Happened To Me After I Changed My Car Tyre For The First Time (graphic) by Kcdojoto(m): 11:46am On Apr 27, 2022
You changed your tyre and your tyre changed your hands now you are tired to tell us because we don't even have a tyre
Re: See What Happened To Me After I Changed My Car Tyre For The First Time (graphic) by idrade49(m): 11:48am On Apr 27, 2022
Go and buy hydraulic jack bro….
Re: See What Happened To Me After I Changed My Car Tyre For The First Time (graphic) by Gabrieljoachim1(m): 11:49am On Apr 27, 2022
GabrielJoachim1:

You really do not have to struggle to earn a living as a writer if you are open to information, The internet is making it easy for Everyone and you shouldn't be spending so much money in the publishhing houses considering the current stage of the Nigerian Economy. Please make use of your skill in a Profitable way, learn to publish on the Amazon platform for FREE, your book could sell week after week, month after month , year after year, without paying anybody or write so many words.. you can easily create and Publis low Content books like novels , cookbooks , colouring books , for free and earn. Save yourself the stress, and provide sustainablility for yourself.
You wish to learn..?
Re: See What Happened To Me After I Changed My Car Tyre For The First Time (graphic) by AFONAMARO: 11:53am On Apr 27, 2022
westlius:
In porthacourt day time everybody na mad man
N so I almost jam wike task force for Attilary when they say am passing a one way wey wike or Julius begger no put.
I was like this mad men won hustle for my hustle

Abobi, me and dem dig am for that same nkoro (Artillery). Dem say I no suppose pass there.

Nna, the way i accelerate ehn, all of dem tear race leave the road
Re: See What Happened To Me After I Changed My Car Tyre For The First Time (graphic) by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 27, 2022
obeycian:
You are wrong, Matrix uses that that same steering as well.
Are you sure cos that steering wheel look de same
Re: See What Happened To Me After I Changed My Car Tyre For The First Time (graphic) by Benwallt(m): 11:56am On Apr 27, 2022
You used a whole day to change the tires? Those blisters have nothing to do with tyre except you changed the tyre of a truch or catapillar
Re: See What Happened To Me After I Changed My Car Tyre For The First Time (graphic) by ALFADOS(m): 11:59am On Apr 27, 2022
Dailyparrot:
I have been driving my car since 2019 but have never changed the tyre myself. Anytime the tyre has problem, there are always owomida people to help change it for a small fee.

It happened that I was driving from oshodi to Lekki and as I was approaching third mainland Bridge, my tyre collapsed.

I parked and started learning left hand at old age. I managed to change it but my palms felt it.

The sad thing is that immediately I was about tightening the nuts firm, two touts rushed to the place and seized the tyre that I brought out, asking that I should find them money.

This touting thing is a menace in Lagos. Less than 100 meters from there, we met a dead body of an NURTW who was wearing their tithe collection uniform and a stick in his hand. If it was a car that knocked him down, I can't tell.

But I commend Lagosians for having A1 in "Minding your business 101". The way people were driving pass the dead body, you would think it's a chicken that's lying fallow there.

This is the second dead body I'm seeing on Lagos road since this year. One was a decapitated body at Carter Bridge. They just used tyre to barricade it if not, cars will mistakenly run over the body because people drive at high speed there.

When I saw what happened to my hand, I just whispered to myself "How many times will they tell you that this country is not for you". grin

Imagine if I should take cutlass or hoe to farm now ? I guess I will be admitted in the intensive care unit of the hospital.

Please, what can I rub on this thing to reduce the pain and relieve it completely.
Ajebo hand sorry, just rub aboniki balm on it lol
Re: See What Happened To Me After I Changed My Car Tyre For The First Time (graphic) by OneKinGuy(m): 12:04pm On Apr 27, 2022
omo u be correct ajebo oo grin
Re: See What Happened To Me After I Changed My Car Tyre For The First Time (graphic) by Propertyforum: 12:04pm On Apr 27, 2022
Na wa, O
Re: See What Happened To Me After I Changed My Car Tyre For The First Time (graphic) by westlius(m): 12:08pm On Apr 27, 2022
AFONAMARO:

Abobi, me and dem dig am for that same nkoro (Artillery). Dem say I no suppose pass there.

Nna, the way i accelerate ehn, all of dem tear race leave the road
U a confirm Guyman 5 *
Re: See What Happened To Me After I Changed My Car Tyre For The First Time (graphic) by AmazingELixir: 12:15pm On Apr 27, 2022
westlius:
In porthacourt day time everybody na mad man
N so I almost jam wike task force for Attilary when they say am passing a one way wey wike or Julius begger no put.
I was like this mad men won hustle for my hustle

Sharap dia na today you know say that first turn under the flyover is barred for motorists wishing to return to market junction.

Which time you start to drive sef.
Re: See What Happened To Me After I Changed My Car Tyre For The First Time (graphic) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 27, 2022
You may have herpes.
Re: See What Happened To Me After I Changed My Car Tyre For The First Time (graphic) by Kenneth43(m): 12:27pm On Apr 27, 2022
Use salt and kerosein to rub am
Re: See What Happened To Me After I Changed My Car Tyre For The First Time (graphic) by Munzy14(m): 12:42pm On Apr 27, 2022
flejnr2:
Na only him know wetin him do..because even farming no go give such injury.

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To Me After I Changed My Car Tyre For The First Time (graphic) by nams77: 12:46pm On Apr 27, 2022
drmuchin:
BROILER CHICKEN STRONG PASS THIS OP

Chai! Savage fill this nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To Me After I Changed My Car Tyre For The First Time (graphic) by Soleymania(m): 12:47pm On Apr 27, 2022
Meanwhile... Genuine 2plots of land located at Prime area Offatedo Osogbo,osun state. 8.5m...Call mẹ for negotiation. 08032930389.
Re: See What Happened To Me After I Changed My Car Tyre For The First Time (graphic) by nams77: 12:49pm On Apr 27, 2022
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Something wet i dey do with one hand, this agric man do him hands peel finish. Next time call me to change it for you as your hands are balloons.
I like you
Re: See What Happened To Me After I Changed My Car Tyre For The First Time (graphic) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 27, 2022
flejnr2:
It can never be tyre
People lost lies on social media
Re: See What Happened To Me After I Changed My Car Tyre For The First Time (graphic) by Bishopino: 1:04pm On Apr 27, 2022
You mean just to change tire?
What kind of car are driving? Na parts by parts motor abi na confirm motor?
Re: See What Happened To Me After I Changed My Car Tyre For The First Time (graphic) by Govocrete: 1:10pm On Apr 27, 2022
You need to thank God and nature for grace over your life.

We that do that often, mix concrete weekly are glad to see your palm. Glad that we are tough, not glad that you are hurt.

Next time you visit or hire the services of artisans, please pay without bargaining and tip them when they deliver satisfactory services.

Sorry for the discomfort, it is for a little while.
Re: See What Happened To Me After I Changed My Car Tyre For The First Time (graphic) by seniorkachion(m): 1:37pm On Apr 27, 2022
Wash very clean with soap and apply iodine.
Re: See What Happened To Me After I Changed My Car Tyre For The First Time (graphic) by Abolarin91(m): 1:41pm On Apr 27, 2022
Really!? Tell us the truth, perhaps you branch your farm grin
Re: See What Happened To Me After I Changed My Car Tyre For The First Time (graphic) by lookingfly: 1:41pm On Apr 27, 2022
Dailyparrot:
I have been driving my car since 2019 but have never changed the tyre myself. Anytime the tyre has problem, there are always owomida people to help change it for a small fee.

It happened that I was driving from oshodi to Lekki and as I was approaching third mainland Bridge, my tyre collapsed.

I parked and started learning left hand at old age. I managed to change it but my palms felt it.

The sad thing is that immediately I was about tightening the nuts firm, two touts rushed to the place and seized the tyre that I brought out, asking that I should find them money.

This touting thing is a menace in Lagos. Less than 100 meters from there, we met a dead body of an NURTW who was wearing their tithe collection uniform and a stick in his hand. If it was a car that knocked him down, I can't tell.

But I commend Lagosians for having A1 in "Minding your business 101". The way people were driving pass the dead body, you would think it's a chicken that's lying fallow there.

This is the second dead body I'm seeing on Lagos road since this year. One was a decapitated body at Carter Bridge. They just used tyre to barricade it if not, cars will mistakenly run over the body because people drive at high speed there.

When I saw what happened to my hand, I just whispered to myself "How many times will they tell you that this country is not for you". grin

Imagine if I should take cutlass or hoe to farm now ? I guess I will be admitted in the intensive care unit of the hospital.

Please, what can I rub on this thing to reduce the pain and relieve it completely.
when that hand don de used to touching soft things for babes body....e must peal na. cheesy
Re: See What Happened To Me After I Changed My Car Tyre For The First Time (graphic) by phorget(m): 1:43pm On Apr 27, 2022
Op next time you engage the services of any artisan then you'll realize what they actually go through before getting that stippend.
Re: See What Happened To Me After I Changed My Car Tyre For The First Time (graphic) by femak44(m): 1:44pm On Apr 27, 2022
Talk true, Na caterpillar tyre you change cos truck tyre no go do ur hand like this sef...
Re: See What Happened To Me After I Changed My Car Tyre For The First Time (graphic) by olympianares: 1:56pm On Apr 27, 2022
I see what the OP has done here Everyone is now focused on the Blistered Palm forgetting the fact that there's a DEAD NURTW officer on the ground
Wow!! NIGERIANS
Re: See What Happened To Me After I Changed My Car Tyre For The First Time (graphic) by Obiebanks007(m): 2:05pm On Apr 27, 2022
flejnr2:

Re: See What Happened To Me After I Changed My Car Tyre For The First Time (graphic) by Correcton(m): 2:14pm On Apr 27, 2022
Rubbish , sorry heh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Much Does It Actually Cost To Get A Drivers License In Nigeria? / The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) / Tesla Car With Hilarious Number Plate In Lagos TRENDING, IVM JOINED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.