Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,268 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

President Buhari Breaks Fast With APC Leaders In Aso Rock - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Breaks Fast With APC Leaders In Aso Rock (21561 Views)

VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I / Aisha Buhari Breaks Fast With Wives Of Heads Of Missions (Pictures) / Buhari Breaks Fast With Dangote, Business & Political Party Leaders (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Breaks Fast With APC Leaders In Aso Rock by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 7:36am On Apr 27, 2022
[s]
sultaan:
Where is Coronavirus when you need it.
These old farts are getting together to plan how the can chop the wealth of the next generation on their way to the grave. This generation of youths have been sold to the Chinese same people sold the previous generation the the Paris club and world bank then.
[/s]
Re: President Buhari Breaks Fast With APC Leaders In Aso Rock by slowice(m): 7:39am On Apr 27, 2022
I see why tilumbu took off grin

Bunch of jesters fooling themselves and their jobless afonja followers undecided
Re: President Buhari Breaks Fast With APC Leaders In Aso Rock by godofuck231: 8:29am On Apr 27, 2022
zionstaar75:
which refinery was working and at what capacity?deziani said it'll take 20years before refinery work in 2015, stop writing nonsense
I assume you reside in nigeria and you should know details by 2015 , stop trying to antagonise me without facts , buhari put in billions into warri refinery and from 40 per capacity production it parked up , same for port Harcourt, if not for some years ago port Harcourt started again at partial capacity, be guided
Re: President Buhari Breaks Fast With APC Leaders In Aso Rock by Memeni(m): 8:43am On Apr 27, 2022
What are they fasting to?
Re: President Buhari Breaks Fast With APC Leaders In Aso Rock by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 27, 2022
ntyce:

Olodo

Hmm, just here wondering how u got that memo. Seems like you work in the presidency or some annexing office to it.
You might know someone who knows someone.
Abeg, how can one get across to Abdullahi Adamu? I want to reconnect with his first son, which I know will be of great benefit to me. Do you have any idea Sir?
Re: President Buhari Breaks Fast With APC Leaders In Aso Rock by Elidrisy20: 8:51am On Apr 27, 2022
Aikin kenan
Re: President Buhari Breaks Fast With APC Leaders In Aso Rock by Malory: 10:19am On Apr 27, 2022
mema900:

Followed by tinubu
Gbam
Re: President Buhari Breaks Fast With APC Leaders In Aso Rock by Malory: 10:20am On Apr 27, 2022
Okobola146:
point of correction please, Buhari the worst calamity to have ever befallen mankind
Exactly bro
Re: President Buhari Breaks Fast With APC Leaders In Aso Rock by Prince001(m): 10:30am On Apr 27, 2022
Murphyenemuwe:
How come you didn't shout Biafra nation when Jonathan was in aso rock? You will wail till eternity until you get things right

Cos we never had it so bad. Now no freedom of speech or whatsoever. Lastly I'm 100% Yoruba and I support the notion of Yoruba nation and Biafra republic cos we need change and dso called politicians now not ready for that. Just fake promises!!!!!!!
Re: President Buhari Breaks Fast With APC Leaders In Aso Rock by ntyce(m): 11:06am On Apr 27, 2022
PaulOtl:

Hmm, just here wondering how u got that memo. Seems like you work in the presidency or some annexing office to it.
You might know someone who knows someone.
Abeg, how can one get across to Abdullahi Adamu? I want to reconnect with his first son, which I know will be of great benefit to me. Do you have any idea Sir?

Sorry ooo
I don't work with the government, the info i shared is on public space
Re: President Buhari Breaks Fast With APC Leaders In Aso Rock by preshyusufu: 12:08pm On Apr 27, 2022
osho don show grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Breaks Fast With APC Leaders In Aso Rock by Okoroawusa: 12:37pm On Apr 27, 2022
I Love PMB
Re: President Buhari Breaks Fast With APC Leaders In Aso Rock by leksbore(m): 12:43pm On Apr 27, 2022
With everything going on in the country,all this yeye leaders are just concerned about their political ambitions,,,,am sure Allah will not accept their fast......these leaders are just selfcentred and they have no love for the people.
Re: President Buhari Breaks Fast With APC Leaders In Aso Rock by Bfly: 1:50pm On Apr 27, 2022
I don't know why I'm pained right now.

Must they bring these things to social media?

They are just insensitive to what the majority of Nigerians are passing through.

Criticism should keep leaders on their toes, But these ones are criticism-proof with all these wide fake smiles.

Like our expression of dissatisfaction everyday don't even bother them. They just keep running expensive government and displaying it everywhere.

So pained, i can't lie.

Lord, give our leaders wisdom to lead us out of this mess.
Only obvious sycophants talk well of this people.

Everyday na so so curse curse ontop dia head.

God, Bless our leaders and Bless Nigeria.

Let's stop cursing this people. A curse on them is a curse on what they represent.

#paradigmShift

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Breaks Fast With APC Leaders In Aso Rock by ifko: 3:01pm On Apr 27, 2022
We rarely see retired Olosho Oshiomole went to marry with him again..Are they divorce or what??/ grin wink
Re: President Buhari Breaks Fast With APC Leaders In Aso Rock by ifko: 3:02pm On Apr 27, 2022
Re: President Buhari Breaks Fast With APC Leaders In Aso Rock by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 27, 2022
ntyce:

Sorry ooo
I don't work with the government, the info i shared is on public space
Oh...can you imagine. Lol. It's even a public document.
Re: President Buhari Breaks Fast With APC Leaders In Aso Rock by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 27, 2022
Bfly:
I don't know why I'm pained right now.

Must they bring these things to social media?

They are just insensitive to what the majority of Nigerians are passing through.

Criticism should keep leaders on their toes, But these ones are criticism-proof with all these wide fake smiles.

Like our expression of dissatisfaction everyday don't even bother them. They just keep running expensive government and displaying it everywhere.

So pained, i can't lie.

Lord, give our leaders wisdom to lead us out of this mess.
Only obvious sycophants talk well of this people.

Everyday na so so curse curse ontop dia head.

God, Bless our leaders and Bless Nigeria.

Let's stop cursing this people. A curse on them is a curse on what they represent.

#paradigmShift

I understand how you feel , Sir.
Their Personal assistants, photographers, aides are to be blamed for the usual flaunting of these pictures we see, when they are on non-official duties, which shouldn't be our business. It's not the politician themselves who press for the photos to be taken and posted online. It's their followers, who ignorantly, are also aiding and abetting the politicians in their insensitivity. For a little stipend, perhaps. And for their friends in the blogging business to profit as well.
The need to pretend that "all is well " through throwing these kinds of pictures in our faces, is ever so a proof that the elites (the ones in government) are insensitive and unbothered by the anguishes, complains and condemnations of the lower class citizenry.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Breaks Fast With APC Leaders In Aso Rock by Justiceleague1: 4:38pm On Apr 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Ironically, I'm not even aware of your existence. tell us who wanna know of the existence of a deOl'mnk cheesy

Re: President Buhari Breaks Fast With APC Leaders In Aso Rock by Tareq1105: 5:21pm On Apr 27, 2022
Baba wey no fast dey break fast.
Re: President Buhari Breaks Fast With APC Leaders In Aso Rock by Bfly: 11:58am On Apr 28, 2022
PaulOtl:

I understand how you feel , Sir.
Their Personal assistants, photographers, aides are to be blamed for always flaunting of these pictures we see, when they are on non-official duties, which shouldn't be our business. It's not the politician themselves who press for the photos to be taken and posted online. It's their followers, who ignorantly, are also aiding and abetting the politicians in their insensitivity. For a little stipend, perhaps. And for their friends in the blogging business to profit as well.
The need to pretend that "all is well " through throwing these kinds of pictures in our faces, is ever so a proof that the elites (the ones in government) are insensitive and unbothered by the anguishes, complains and condemnations of the lower class citizenry.

Big Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi & LP Senatorial Candidate For FCT, Visit Wassa IDP Camp In Abuja / Ambode Inspects Lay-By And Slip Road At Berger, Lagos / Dr. Maduka Takes Ward To Riverine Area On Motorcycle And Local Flying Boat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.