Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

What Would You Do In This Situation? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Do In This Situation? (315 Views)

Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? / Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do In This Situation? by Kisico: 11:58pm On Apr 26, 2022
It happened that someone I know was being owned the sum of 100k by his former neighbour who had been posting him for too long. So, this guy got very angry and couldn't take it any longer owing to the fact that he had gone broke at that point.

And so, he set all out that evening to met with his debtor at his place. He got there and started racking so angrily, and low and behold at that point he discovered that his phone of 180k has been stolen on his way to the debtor's house.

Omo, this guy almost ran mad. We didn't know the one to actually console on, his money that he still couldn't get from his debtor or his phone that got lost on the process.

If you were this guy, what would you do to the debtor at that point?
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by illicit(m): 12:00am On Apr 27, 2022
I will frustrate the debtors life
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by Kisico: 12:06am On Apr 27, 2022
[quote author=illicit post=112305468]

I was still editing when it mistakenly got submitted. Thanks all the same.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Fortune 500 Words To Her / Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence… / The Family Of Illuminati Secret Cult -join Today And Get Rich 4ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.