Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Fortune 500 Words To Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fortune 500 Words To Her (313 Views)

Upgrading Your Woman, A Threat Or A Fortune? / How They Found A Fortune In The Belle Of A Whale! (Pictures) / Meet Fortune Ibe, The Tallest 15 -Year-Old Teenager In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fortune 500 Words To Her by Sunsets: 3:29pm On May 14, 2022
Fortune 500 Words to You

But, you need help. The help you need will come from you. Tell yourself the truth. You come off as rude to people not because you want to but your constant paranoia of being a victim of non-existent attacks from others is masked in your brashness, arrogance, and condescending appraisal of others. It's not natural; it's something you can work on. People perceive it. I am not the only recipient. You may take it as a piece of friendly/enemy advice. It's up to you. When people return that vibe, you claim mental or emotional abuse. Meanwhile, you are the instigator and the emotional abuser-general. You can learn not to be all that.

Such infantile and petty thinking that I have evil plans for you is laughable. I am not done planning well for myself and the kids, talk of idling away planning how to make you perish. (Your God will not even allow that.)That's preposterous and paranoiac. If you think I hate you, sorry, I don't hate people talk more of you. I have more pressing personal battles to win and won’t fret over squabbles with my wife (if you agree). I know that I am a silent treatment doctor and I am damn good at administering it. I wish I can communicate better. Plotting against you is not the thing that colours my thinking at those moments. For me, that’s my survival instinct kicking in.

You woke up this morning to sound cocky and disrespectful and claim it is bottled up. Who filled the bottle for you? You have been filling it before you met me. You can decide to close that bottle or better still, empty it. I am not perfect (in fact, I have a long way to go) but if you think your excuse of being character challenged is me, you are a joker. This unchecked bickering around me has to stop. You can, your choice though. Just know that I won’t take them. If you want me to help you, I will. If you think your being financially independent is for you to go for the broke, I am your fan, and be my guest. Maybe that is your original script.

I have made some terrible errors, I don’t want to make more but I would because I’ll keep trying. If you decide to treat me disdainfully because of my falls, fine by you. Not by me because I won’t lie on a slab anymore. I arise.

My advice for you is: consciously respect people, don’t use them. You can match assertiveness with respect. If you can’t, learn. Otherwise, you’ll keep having unnecessary brushes with people. Nobody is after you. It is not about you. We are what our growing-up environment was like. We have the will to allow our new environment to work on us. When people miss it, think help; don’t think condemnation. Even consequences for infractions have to be helpful.

(1) (Reply)

Importance Of Social Media Marketing (SMM) / National Open University / Strictly Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.