Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,089 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Am Having Pain At The Back Of My Chest - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Am Having Pain At The Back Of My Chest (244 Views)

What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest / How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) / "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Having Pain At The Back Of My Chest by 001spice: 5:20am On Apr 27, 2022
Please i need an advice from the Dr in the house.i notice on monday morning that am having pain at the right back of shoulder now the pain is coming from the back of my chest.
Re: Am Having Pain At The Back Of My Chest by Creamypie(m): 6:53am On Apr 27, 2022
001spice:
Please i need an advice from the Dr in the house.i notice on monday morning that am having pain at the right back of shoulder now the pain is coming from the back of my chest.
you dey sleep for floor? If u dey smoke, stop immediately
Re: Am Having Pain At The Back Of My Chest by 001spice: 7:16am On Apr 27, 2022
Creamypie:
Creamypie r u a doctor ?

1 Like

Re: Am Having Pain At The Back Of My Chest by Blaqroman0000: 9:14am On Apr 27, 2022
Creamypie:
am having same problem but I don't do any of those...
I think the problem might be pneumonia...( Cold)

(1) (Reply)

Health Benefits of Honey / Differences Between Ayurveda And Homeopathy / Why Good Nutrition And Physical Fitness Is Vital To Good Health?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.