Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,448 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

APC Ticket: 2 Northern Governors Behind Jonathan’s Return Bid - Daily Trust - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Ticket: 2 Northern Governors Behind Jonathan’s Return Bid - Daily Trust (21925 Views)

2023: What Jonathan’s Return Means For Nigeria / Amitolu Shittu: Lawmakers, Ex-governors Behind Illegal Mining In Osun / Bayelsa APC To Goodluck Jonathan: Return Our ₦300m, Bullet Proof Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Ticket: 2 Northern Governors Behind Jonathan’s Return Bid - Daily Trust by Ultimas: 8:20am On Apr 27, 2022
All the moves are self-serving. People should wise up.

1 Like

Re: APC Ticket: 2 Northern Governors Behind Jonathan’s Return Bid - Daily Trust by ityP(m): 8:20am On Apr 27, 2022
Ttalk:
Jonathan would be classify as the biggest foool of the century if he comes out to run in APC

Na you sabi that one

2 Likes

Re: APC Ticket: 2 Northern Governors Behind Jonathan’s Return Bid - Daily Trust by ityP(m): 8:22am On Apr 27, 2022
Ttalk:

What is always wrong with you that you can't do without linking Tinubu to every issue. Is that how miserable your life has become

It is the collective duty of every patriotic Nigerian to ardently oppose the candidature of Tinubu. It's not a miserable life. It's one with purpose. I will campaign from door to door against his presidency.

2 Likes

Re: APC Ticket: 2 Northern Governors Behind Jonathan’s Return Bid - Daily Trust by Kilometres: 8:23am On Apr 27, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
How would South West cast their votes now if Jonathan get APC ticket and Obi get PDP ticket ?

grin grin cheesy grin

Obi?

It is easier for Sowore to win a presidential election than for Peter Obi to win ticket under pdp.

1 Like

Re: APC Ticket: 2 Northern Governors Behind Jonathan’s Return Bid - Daily Trust by ityP(m): 8:24am On Apr 27, 2022
Tinubu's urchins should know it's game over, the moment GEJ joins APC

2 Likes

Re: APC Ticket: 2 Northern Governors Behind Jonathan’s Return Bid - Daily Trust by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 27, 2022
That's why i dont like Nigerian politics.

Gej was a failure. And now we want to go back to the failure so that the Nawth can rule or something

Anyway like calls to like. Buhari failure calleth to gej failure

Sigh

2 Likes

Re: APC Ticket: 2 Northern Governors Behind Jonathan’s Return Bid - Daily Trust by Igbodicool(m): 8:24am On Apr 27, 2022
Northern Protectorate playing Southern Protectorate like game.

North I no blame una.

3 Likes

Re: APC Ticket: 2 Northern Governors Behind Jonathan’s Return Bid - Daily Trust by Jomonix: 8:25am On Apr 27, 2022
This is all about weakening PDP and enthroning another northern rule for 8 additional years. I foresee at the end of the day that Jonathan will be the consensus candidate of PDP while a northern candidate will emerge in APC. With this APC will win and the north will still be in power for another 8 years.

1 Like

Re: APC Ticket: 2 Northern Governors Behind Jonathan’s Return Bid - Daily Trust by Okhuadams(m): 8:27am On Apr 27, 2022
And you all fill Tinubu is a pushover. GEJ cannot win the ticket.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Ticket: 2 Northern Governors Behind Jonathan’s Return Bid - Daily Trust by OlawaleBammie: 8:29am On Apr 27, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
How would South West cast their votes now if Jonathan get APC ticket and Obi get PDP ticket ?

grin grin cheesy grin
u guys should just stop killing urselves on sw, its needless
If i may ask which rubbish vote are u refering to?? Upon all the votes we hav bn casting in the country how has ut changed the fortune of the country, ??

Stop killing urself on SW, either we vote for candidate A or B every region will continue to exist so dont give ursef headache as if sw is the reason for ur misfortunes.(you wont be unfortunate oh)

1 Like

Re: APC Ticket: 2 Northern Governors Behind Jonathan’s Return Bid - Daily Trust by PDPdestroyer(m): 8:32am On Apr 27, 2022
undecided

Re: APC Ticket: 2 Northern Governors Behind Jonathan’s Return Bid - Daily Trust by benzine: 8:32am On Apr 27, 2022
Ttalk:
Jonathan would be classify as the biggest foool of the century if he comes out to run in APC

You are the biggest fool trying to tell a Nigerian not to contest for the Presidency. Actually you are an slowpoke
Re: APC Ticket: 2 Northern Governors Behind Jonathan’s Return Bid - Daily Trust by Ttalk: 8:33am On Apr 27, 2022
ityP:

It is the collective duty of every patriotic Nigerian to ardently oppose the candidature of Tinubu. It's not a miserable life. It's one with purpose. I will campaign from door to door against his presidency.

Only a worthless man would campaign against a candidate rather than campaign for his own candidate. You only suffering from pullhimdown syndrome

3 Likes

Re: APC Ticket: 2 Northern Governors Behind Jonathan’s Return Bid - Daily Trust by shuttox: 8:40am On Apr 27, 2022
Ttalk:

What is always wrong with you that you can't do without linking Tinubu to every issue. Is that how miserable your life has become
Is Tinubu your father??
He is expressing mind..Allow him

1 Like

Re: APC Ticket: 2 Northern Governors Behind Jonathan’s Return Bid - Daily Trust by Ttalk: 8:41am On Apr 27, 2022
benzine:

I am the biggest fool for trying to tell GEJ to contest for the Presidency in a party he doesn't belong to. Actually I am a slowpoke

Fixed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Ticket: 2 Northern Governors Behind Jonathan’s Return Bid - Daily Trust by juman(m): 8:42am On Apr 27, 2022
You can easily read buhari like book.
Buhari is committed to hand over to tinubu.
Since 2015, we knew that.
Osinbajo is apc candidate in next election.
All other news nah wash.
Re: APC Ticket: 2 Northern Governors Behind Jonathan’s Return Bid - Daily Trust by chiefolododo(m): 8:42am On Apr 27, 2022
Jonathan is a gooner, he cannot rule this country again. How can an outsider just come and then they will hand over party ticket to him? Those that are there before , they go there to sell groundnut?

Jonathan we know is incapable of governing the nation effectively.

If APC give him the party ticket, I will vote for the PDP if the following are presented

Peter
Saraki

1 Like

Re: APC Ticket: 2 Northern Governors Behind Jonathan’s Return Bid - Daily Trust by Kaiser20: 8:42am On Apr 27, 2022
Buhari is the CEO and president of APC, he can decide to smuggle Sir GEJ into APC with automatic ticket, after all, Kano, Kaduna, and other Northern governors will always support any move made by his Royal Magesty King Buhari
Re: APC Ticket: 2 Northern Governors Behind Jonathan’s Return Bid - Daily Trust by Wfaluse: 8:45am On Apr 27, 2022
Two northern governors abi cowards. The fear of Tinubu is making them to try all kind of political permutations . You all should go for the primary and test your popularity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Ticket: 2 Northern Governors Behind Jonathan’s Return Bid - Daily Trust by Ttalk: 8:46am On Apr 27, 2022
Kaiser20:
Buhari is the CEO and president of APC, he can decide to smuggle Sir GEJ into APC with automatic ticket, after all, Kano, Kaduna, and other Northern governors will always support any move made by his Royal Magesty King Buhari

I fear for what will become of this country in the future with reasoning like this
Re: APC Ticket: 2 Northern Governors Behind Jonathan’s Return Bid - Daily Trust by shadeze: 8:46am On Apr 27, 2022
I suspect Bagudu and Buni
Re: APC Ticket: 2 Northern Governors Behind Jonathan’s Return Bid - Daily Trust by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 27, 2022
dre11:

• Ayade meets Buhari, says ‘I’ll step down for ex-president’

• We’re waiting for final signal – Bayelsa elder

• Lawyers differ on legal obstacles

https://dailytrust.com/apc-ticket-2-northern-govs-behind-jonathans-return-bid

This is the simple answer I suppose! E be like I go enter court go bar GEJ from even thinking about it.

CONSTITUTION OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA (FOURTH ALTERATION, NO. 16) ACT, 2017
A person who was sworn in as President or Governor to complete the term for which another person was elected as President or Governor shall not be elected to such office for more than a single term.

I hope those asking Jonathan Goodluck to contest know the implication of the amendment.

1 Like

Re: APC Ticket: 2 Northern Governors Behind Jonathan’s Return Bid - Daily Trust by nkemoma(m): 8:47am On Apr 27, 2022
I need Jonah back just to show Afonjas that they are nothing but werey in the eyes of the North..

Hahahahahaa... Betrayers get served a taste of their medicine

4 Likes

Re: APC Ticket: 2 Northern Governors Behind Jonathan’s Return Bid - Daily Trust by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:47am On Apr 27, 2022
It's a dream that'll never come true. Wake from your slumber
pinkPUSSY:

grin grin cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Ticket: 2 Northern Governors Behind Jonathan’s Return Bid - Daily Trust by MartinsD12(m): 8:50am On Apr 27, 2022
dre11:

• Ayade meets Buhari, says ‘I’ll step down for ex-president’

• We’re waiting for final signal – Bayelsa elder

• Lawyers differ on legal obstacles

https://dailytrust.com/apc-ticket-2-northern-govs-behind-jonathans-return-bid
Jonathan is more of an apc member , he is no longer in PDP what happened in State where apc won says it all if not for supreme court that disqualified APC in his state, show me one former president that has been so close to his successor apart from Jonathan, even obj doesn't get the special treatment Jonathan gets from buhari apc government, infact through out 7 years of buhari government he is been frequenting aso rock anyhow he likes, the truth is Jonathan might be buhari preferred candidate, Jonathan stepped down for buhari even when buhari himself knows he didn't win that 2015 election, he fulfill buhari ambition, Jonathan is buhari preferred choice I don't see any other person that has influence like him

2 Likes

Re: APC Ticket: 2 Northern Governors Behind Jonathan’s Return Bid - Daily Trust by igwegeorgiano(m): 8:52am On Apr 27, 2022
The only qualified man is ooni of ife yet he has refused to join the race. I quite understand the reason behind it. He is the best choice
Re: APC Ticket: 2 Northern Governors Behind Jonathan’s Return Bid - Daily Trust by ityP(m): 8:52am On Apr 27, 2022
Ttalk:

Only a worthless man would campaign against a candidate rather than campaign for his own candidate. You only suffering from pullhimdown syndrome

We will campaign for our candidate but we will also campaign aggressively against Tinubu grin. You can choke and die. It is what it is

1 Like

Re: APC Ticket: 2 Northern Governors Behind Jonathan’s Return Bid - Daily Trust by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:52am On Apr 27, 2022
You can do this with your friend up there
OlawaleBammie:
my fear is that if he eventually becomes the president, what are we going to do?? Just tired of Nigeria aswear, and the worst is that our vote does not count, it doesn't.

Re: APC Ticket: 2 Northern Governors Behind Jonathan’s Return Bid - Daily Trust by kponkedenge(m): 8:58am On Apr 27, 2022
Osaremwantaelvi:
The north are looking to cling back power after 1 tenure because Jonathan cant rule more than 4 years.

If Jonathan context he would be just another fool

He won't be. He would just be paying the SW in their own coin for the way they didn't back their own Southerner, but instead decided to play second fiddle to Buhari in other to become president after him.

If GEJ is brought out..... It will backfire on the SW.

2 Likes

Re: APC Ticket: 2 Northern Governors Behind Jonathan’s Return Bid - Daily Trust by Indispensable85(m): 8:58am On Apr 27, 2022
Jonathan is not running.
Re: APC Ticket: 2 Northern Governors Behind Jonathan’s Return Bid - Daily Trust by tinsel: 8:58am On Apr 27, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

The only people crying about jonathan ticket are Tinubu slaves because in there mind, GEJ joining APC means the end of the road for Tinubu ambition for 2023 but, Jonathan will decamp to APC wether Tinubu and his urchins like it or not
So you don't see any thing wrong with the north using Jonathan to short change the south because Jonathan will do only a term?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo Panel To Buhari: Sack Babachir, Oke / Obi Leads Atiku Campaign To Obosi, Nkpor, Ihiala And Nnewi / Obasa, Mojisola-Meranda Elected Speaker And Deputy Speaker Of Lagos Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.