Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,215 members, 7,836,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Admission Into Norquest College - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Admission Into Norquest College (397 Views)

How To Get Admission Into Nursing At Philippines, Work And Leave With 3 Family M / University Of Ghana Medical College New Building (Photos) / Admission Into Pre-degree Studies 2017/2018- UNIBEN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Admission Into Norquest College by Osenimega308: 10:20am On Apr 27, 2022
Please is there anyone who is going to Norquest College this year?
I have been admitted but payment is a challenge as they do not provide an account number to enable me to pay through PTA(CBN).
Their International payment platform is flywire and their charges are almost 100k different from the CBN option.

Please I would appreciate any advice or alternate payment solution that could help.
Re: Admission Into Norquest College by damyzel: 4:14pm On Nov 01, 2023
Hi,

please can i contact you to get info on our you got admission to norquest.

i have bsc already and their request of English and Math for high school is throwing me off balance. please, how did you deal with that? or what requirement did you provide. i want to put in for Business Administration diploma

kindly help. my email is bumsiesix@yahoo.co.uk. i will be glad if you can send me an email.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Waec Scratch Card And Pin / ASUU Strike: Vcs, Pro-chancellors Intervene / How To Answer ICAN Nov Diet Exam Questions And Score Up To 70%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.