Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

How To Get Admission Into Nursing At Philippines, Work And Leave With 3 Family M - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Get Admission Into Nursing At Philippines, Work And Leave With 3 Family M (2027 Views)

Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) / How To Study Nursing Abroad, Work And Leave With 3 Family Members In Usa. / JAMB Reveals Those Who Will Get Admission In 2017/2018 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Admission Into Nursing At Philippines, Work And Leave With 3 Family M by adomuwiner(m): 1:28pm On Oct 09, 2017
Nursing is a branch of medical education that deals with human lives, and since the world began there has been glamour for qualified nurses around the world. But the case is not the same with this part of the world Nigeria.

That is why you can see a primary school student coming out to train for three months and get employed as a nurse in most of the private medical institutions around the communities.

Now, things has changed as the foreign world have seen the talents in Nigerians and have opened up an avenue for better education in most human life related curses, most especially nursing.

I know you have been trying since on how and where to get properly trained as a qualified nurse, obtain your first degree in nursing, and engage in your midwifery study and get qualified on a particular branch of nursing.

This quest has been in you since and you do not know what to do. You thought about enrolling in one of the Nigerian universities to study nursing. Well, such is a good idea but, let me share this secret with you.

You will come out empty and disappointed for you will never one day practice what you came there for. Yes! I have been in the system for long now.

So, do not make the same mistake many people had made and were not happy over it for now.

Right here now, I am with a----- genuine information on how to start and get enrolled into a practical nursing school abroad, be able to get admission into nursing at Philippines to study further which you will have the opportunity to work in any states of the USA of your choice and be able to go along with three of your family members with better lives after graduation.

NOTE: our Nigerian students were the best in grade this season after the final exams in Philippine. Congratulations once more to them.

So, no panicking again, All you have to do in order to actualize that your dream is to avoid doubt and follow my advice in the package I am about to introduce you into.

My sister followed this process and today, she is a qualified nurse living in US likewise the person you saw in the picture of this package that just finished her study in Philippine recently and celebrated.

Soon, you will celebrate like most of them did, only if you could focus and know what you wanted and go towards it. No need for diverted mind now, say no to anybody about to infest your mind with negative attitude towards this your dream of becoming a qualified nurse and be able to earn big while living in USA with three members of your family of your choice.

For your information, I am one of their renowned agents here in Nigeria and very soon, this opportunity will be attained with millions of naira so, make haste while the sun shine because in next three years, you will spend millions to get this opportunity.

But now, look at what you have to do if you are interested in getting admission into nursing at Philippines and be sent to USA to work after graduation.

SEND THESE REQUIREMENTS TO MY MAIL ,,,,,,, and they are:

1. WAEC or NECO CERTIFICATE
2. BIRTH CERTIFICATE
3. INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT
4. REQUEST LETTER address this letter to (LORMA COLLEGES PHILIPPINES)
5. AUTHORIZATION LETTER (this letter will be dedicated to the admission unit at MANILA capital territory)

Scan all these and send to my email then wait for my response, your requirements will be sent to the school, the lawyer will authenticate it and send to manila the capital territory where what is called RED RIBBON will be attached to it then, this will guarantee that Nigeria embassy will approve it immediately.

But, we will first of all authenticate your birth certificate here in Nigeria to avoid rejection over there at Philippines.

NOTE THIS: importantly, you will scan only the bio-data of your international passport that is; NAME, AGE, and COUNTRY that is what they needed mostly.

Within couple of few weeks your admission letter will be out and we contact you and hand it over to you and direct you on how to start moving over there at Philippines.

With us, your admission is secured until you get admitted, finish studying and get to USA to start working and earning hugely.

Feel free to submit your requirements if you are interested and wait to hear from us for further information.

I wish you good in your dream of becoming qualified nurse in near future.

Thank you and remain blessed!
Re: How To Get Admission Into Nursing At Philippines, Work And Leave With 3 Family M by Makiey18(f): 8:04pm On Nov 20, 2017
Hello

Can I get your email address? I’m interested in study in Philippines.

Thanks
Re: How To Get Admission Into Nursing At Philippines, Work And Leave With 3 Family M by Nsybonbon: 12:05pm On Jun 23, 2021
Pls can I have your email address?

(1) (Reply)

Nddc Screening And Interview / Mapoly Exam Date / Imt Enugu HND Form Is Up For Urgent Sale .....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.