Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Ehi Idibia Marks 16th Birthday With Beautiful Photos - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ehi Idibia Marks 16th Birthday With Beautiful Photos (69705 Views)

Kechi Okwuchi Marks 16th Anniversary Of Surviving 2005 Sosoliso Plane Crash / Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S / Meet Ehi Idibia, 2face Daughter With Pero Adeniyi Looking Much Like Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ehi Idibia Marks 16th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Maghan37: 6:04pm On Apr 27, 2022
Kriss216:

The sweeter the juice the longer the jail time.
Exactly just ask Johnny Depp. grin grin grin
Re: Ehi Idibia Marks 16th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Maghan37: 6:05pm On Apr 27, 2022
Kriss216:

Exactly just ask Johnny Depp. grin grin grin
Re: Ehi Idibia Marks 16th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Benwallt(m): 6:06pm On Apr 27, 2022
pyyxxaro:
Those of you zooming the pictures, make una fear God oh undecided
Comrade, lower your voice. Don't call attention to us.
Re: Ehi Idibia Marks 16th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by GistFullGround: 6:22pm On Apr 27, 2022

Chrisland loading!!!

Re: Ehi Idibia Marks 16th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by phemmyfour: 6:29pm On Apr 27, 2022
pyyxxaro:
you just did
Re: Ehi Idibia Marks 16th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by emmnprince(m): 6:30pm On Apr 27, 2022
Topmaike007:
10x na bible talk am

The Bible talk am but you fail to comprehend it well by not having a working knowledge of the Bible.

The sin will only visit her if she tow the path of her dad.
Re: Ehi Idibia Marks 16th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Meteng: 6:31pm On Apr 27, 2022
pyyxxaro:
Especially the third one, ba?
Re: Ehi Idibia Marks 16th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by oneMalik: 6:37pm On Apr 27, 2022
You dey craze o...... in short how you take know say we dey zoom am......something don dey worri you
pyyxxaro:
Re: Ehi Idibia Marks 16th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Chochovini: 6:51pm On Apr 27, 2022
Kriss216:

. Lols! Funny but factual though.

I take a stroll...
Re: Ehi Idibia Marks 16th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by lizlazy(f): 6:51pm On Apr 27, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
NO NEED FOR PATERNITY TESTING HERE, SHE IS THE DAUGHTER OF HER FATHER DAMMMMM grin

Yes o. Carbon copy

1 Like

Re: Ehi Idibia Marks 16th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by lizlazy(f): 6:53pm On Apr 27, 2022
Nongovernmental:
The resemblance is striking.

No be small
Re: Ehi Idibia Marks 16th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Chochovini: 6:56pm On Apr 27, 2022
SWEET SIXTEEN.
Re: Ehi Idibia Marks 16th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by IrepChrist: 7:06pm On Apr 27, 2022
illicit:
The sins of the father shall be visited on the daughter

shocked
What is the meaning of this.
Can you pray that prayers for yourself.
Re: Ehi Idibia Marks 16th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by kevwe419: 7:08pm On Apr 27, 2022
Lol... I been no wan zoom the picture but as I see ur comment to zoom am enter my head �
pyyxxaro:
Re: Ehi Idibia Marks 16th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:22pm On Apr 27, 2022
Kriss216:

The longer the jail time, the likelihood of dying a miserable death in jail
Re: Ehi Idibia Marks 16th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Bmaster(m): 7:42pm On Apr 27, 2022
JovialJune:

Of course it's the performance my mum did with dogs that birth me, that's why my brain can only comprehend sèx with dogs, it runs in my family

Poor dogs grin
indeed
Re: Ehi Idibia Marks 16th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by MtDave55: 7:56pm On Apr 27, 2022
2Baba na badoo see as the babe just carry all of him facially she no leave anything behind

Congratulations to another Idoma Princess Edumoga Jewel
Re: Ehi Idibia Marks 16th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Bashnigga(m): 8:04pm On Apr 27, 2022
Johnsown1:
Please I don't want to have an election while seeing her pointed point

Comrade cheesy
Re: Ehi Idibia Marks 16th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by King44(m): 8:18pm On Apr 27, 2022
Laff wan finish me. Nairaland never ceases to amaze me. Omo, tuface daughters are beauties. She is well dressed. But the growth sha.

I wonder what kind of fertilizer seeds germinate in women.

Any small thing gbas gbos everywhere.
Re: Ehi Idibia Marks 16th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 27, 2022
lizlazy:

Yes o. Carbon copy
yeah grin
Re: Ehi Idibia Marks 16th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Eastcoastboy(m): 8:31pm On Apr 27, 2022
We4all:
This girl is all grown up. Although, Annie’s daughter looks bigger than her. I wonder what Annie feeds her daughters with.

Gutter attitude, why comparing them now? Nigerians ehn!
Re: Ehi Idibia Marks 16th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Eastcoastboy(m): 8:35pm On Apr 27, 2022
onadana:

Honestly,if you see my 15year old son,you will think we are brothers.Most people keep referring to him as "your brother"not knowing he is my first fruit.At 15 he has beards,I just don't get it.

Rapid growth. Things are changing.

Chemical consumption are now heightened through the consumption of carbonated drinks and can foods. Mind you chemicals(fertilizers) used to grow crops these days also contribute.

1 Like

Re: Ehi Idibia Marks 16th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Ambber(f): 8:35pm On Apr 27, 2022
Jashub:
I hope the spirit of waywardness doesn't manifest in her life like it did in her father's undecided
and indeed her mama's too
Re: Ehi Idibia Marks 16th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Marpol2021(m): 9:06pm On Apr 27, 2022
pyyxxaro:
menh see fine and pointed nipple
Re: Ehi Idibia Marks 16th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by nextstep(m): 9:48pm On Apr 27, 2022
So cute... looks just like her dad. All these little children of not-too-long ago... mine is almost 14, and it's amazing how quickly time passes...
Re: Ehi Idibia Marks 16th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by nextstep(m): 9:52pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ebubu:
She kpako

Why she bony like dis come get athletic body undecided she no dey drink milk ?
shocked

You no see the papa:? na dogon yaro na
Re: Ehi Idibia Marks 16th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Kdon2: 10:10pm On Apr 27, 2022
pyyxxaro:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ehi Idibia Marks 16th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Kdon2: 10:11pm On Apr 27, 2022
illicit:
The sins of the father shall be visited on the daughter

shocked

This one don dey collect na!
Re: Ehi Idibia Marks 16th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Kdon2: 10:12pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ebubu:
She kpako

Why she bony like dis come get athletic body undecided she no dey drink milk ?
shocked

Ashawo!!!!
Re: Ehi Idibia Marks 16th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Kdon2: 10:13pm On Apr 27, 2022
Peace081:
She's a grown up

Hmmmm. This your comment get as e be o! wink
Re: Ehi Idibia Marks 16th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by johndho(m): 10:38pm On Apr 27, 2022
I don see my wife already. This Smalley carry both parents beauty.
Re: Ehi Idibia Marks 16th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by geminibasi: 10:39pm On Apr 27, 2022
See African Queen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top Nollywood Stars You May Not Know Are Dead (Pictures) / Kemi Olunloyo Advises Tacha To Pack Her Cleavage When Signing Endorsement Deal / Biodun Okeowo Buys A Car, Gets Another As Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.