Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Ibiyeomie: Joblessness Is Not Caused By Devil. It's Caused By Lack Of Integrity - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ibiyeomie: Joblessness Is Not Caused By Devil. It's Caused By Lack Of Integrity (14206 Views)

Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life / Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibiyeomie: Joblessness Is Not Caused By Devil. It's Caused By Lack Of Integrity by kenbee(f): 4:28pm On Apr 27, 2022
Integrity alone can be cause of not getting jobs. So many things can lead to one not getting jobs?
Re: Ibiyeomie: Joblessness Is Not Caused By Devil. It's Caused By Lack Of Integrity by Rapture4real(m): 4:28pm On Apr 27, 2022
The pastor is very correct. The problem of some companies is how to get a credible and honest worker.
There are rich people who can buy cab, Keke napep, motorcycle for people on hired purchase or delivery basis. But if you've heard wicked stories of how such rich people have been duped, then you will not try to help anybody again. Integrity is the key

3 Likes

Re: Ibiyeomie: Joblessness Is Not Caused By Devil. It's Caused By Lack Of Integrity by mmsen: 4:29pm On Apr 27, 2022
Nonsense claim.

There are plenty of 'jobless' people with integrity.

Pastors forever spewing forth nonsense.
Re: Ibiyeomie: Joblessness Is Not Caused By Devil. It's Caused By Lack Of Integrity by lexy2014: 4:30pm On Apr 27, 2022
TMSMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1418952/joblessness-caused-devil-caused-lack-integrity-pastor-ibiyeomie-video/

In reality, it's the people without integrity that are getting jobs in Nigeria. It's those with integrity that aren't getting jobs. The pastor should have done well to speak against the injustice and lopsidedness in society

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibiyeomie: Joblessness Is Not Caused By Devil. It's Caused By Lack Of Integrity by eddyslim(m): 4:31pm On Apr 27, 2022
What r*bbish is this
Re: Ibiyeomie: Joblessness Is Not Caused By Devil. It's Caused By Lack Of Integrity by lexy2014: 4:31pm On Apr 27, 2022
Rapture4real:
The pastor is very correct. The problem of some companies is how to get a credible and honest worker.
There are rich people who can buy cab, Keke napep, motorcycle for people on hired purchase or delivery basis. But if you've heard wicked stories of how such rich people have been duped, then you will not try to help anybody again. Integrity is the key

Does buhari have integrity? How is he able to rule nigeria since 2015? Does Tinubu or osinbajo have integrity?

1 Like

Re: Ibiyeomie: Joblessness Is Not Caused By Devil. It's Caused By Lack Of Integrity by damosky12(m): 4:33pm On Apr 27, 2022
sapientia:
Rubbish

Blaming people for being unemployed due to government incompetency

So government incompetency is responsible for some people's lack of integrity? I'd like to know.

1 Like

Re: Ibiyeomie: Joblessness Is Not Caused By Devil. It's Caused By Lack Of Integrity by Caleycashh: 4:33pm On Apr 27, 2022
nzube89:
They don't do any job what they do is they give back to the society very well .I was in Morocco during the Lock down I was a member Rccg ,they didn't do much for their members but church of later day saint was over feeding their members .They even placed some on salary and even Anglican and catholic was trying .My brother Nigeria have a different type of Christianity .it is not founded on love
Nigerian Christianity is a scam!
Re: Ibiyeomie: Joblessness Is Not Caused By Devil. It's Caused By Lack Of Integrity by annisy(f): 4:34pm On Apr 27, 2022
Some fools blinded by religion will buy into this trash!!! Which integrity if you don't have job is simply because they are more people chasing few jobs!! Simple economics and is caused by bad government policies period

4 Likes

Re: Ibiyeomie: Joblessness Is Not Caused By Devil. It's Caused By Lack Of Integrity by Caleycashh: 4:35pm On Apr 27, 2022
TMSMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1418952/joblessness-caused-devil-caused-lack-integrity-pastor-ibiyeomie-video/
Lies... its caused by bad government being endorsed by fellow fake pastors like you!!!, useless set of people in a very useless country!
Re: Ibiyeomie: Joblessness Is Not Caused By Devil. It's Caused By Lack Of Integrity by Uzoisaga(m): 4:35pm On Apr 27, 2022
CyberHustle:
pls what job do these europe church do to get money? I like to know because feeding the poor unconditionally is not a small nor moderate task.
My dear, be it in Europe, Asia, America or here in Africa, churches or religious organizations receive TITHES (that they may be meat/food in my house), DONATIONS from spirited individuals and congregants, GIFTS AND SUPPORTS. A Church that fails to live up to the expectations to the poor may as well be arranging REASONS tangible enough to table before JESUS CHRIST the owner of the church.
I believe in the ministry of Papa Ibiyieomie, but on this.... Hmmm
Re: Ibiyeomie: Joblessness Is Not Caused By Devil. It's Caused By Lack Of Integrity by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 27, 2022
Quiny32323:
Church is one of our undoing as a nation, they are just enriching themselves and making people more useless.
They know Government has failed.
They should relocate those churches to countries where government is working and see their churches crumble.

1 Like

Re: Ibiyeomie: Joblessness Is Not Caused By Devil. It's Caused By Lack Of Integrity by Caleycashh: 4:37pm On Apr 27, 2022
damosky12:
Count one to three now, they children of rebellion will start coming.

All they are coming to do is to speak evil of the man, speak evil of pastors, and slander the church.

They will not acknowledged the point the pastor is making (the importance of integrity). All they are out for is just to slander and speak evil. They are the children of rebellion. They operate on the whims of evil spirits.

Don't buy into their poison. Listen to the video, learn from it, and move.
You and your so called fake pastors are idiots and deserve to rot in hell!!!... what does integrity got to do with bad Government, where do you even see the job talk more of integrity in the work place!?, its only morons like you that listens to these manipulators and emotional blackmailers, fuckiing idiots deceiving gullibles!, 97% of Nigerian pastors are scammmers and will rot in hell for swindling poor and ignorant people!
Re: Ibiyeomie: Joblessness Is Not Caused By Devil. It's Caused By Lack Of Integrity by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 27, 2022
annisy:
Some fools blinded by religion will buy into this trash!!! Which integrity if you don't have job is simply because they are more people chasing few jobs!! Simple economics and is caused by bad government policies period
It was the same Ibiyeomie, a whole microbiology graduate now pastor that told people there was nothing like coronavirus... & educated youths bought into it & stopped wearing mask.
Sometimes I wonder what these pastors were actually doing in their universities when others were busy acquiring knowledge..?
They were just planning to open churches..

2 Likes

Re: Ibiyeomie: Joblessness Is Not Caused By Devil. It's Caused By Lack Of Integrity by bizzibodi(m): 4:39pm On Apr 27, 2022
Wetin this man read sef?is he aware that most factories have closed down,there are more architect than intending home developers,more civil engineers than contract for roads,bridges,dams constructions,more doctors than hospitals,more pharmacists than permaceutical coys or hospitals.
Even hotels,warehouses & factories are now converted to churches for the sheeple.
Who has integrity for naija including pastors?nonsense talk.

1 Like

Re: Ibiyeomie: Joblessness Is Not Caused By Devil. It's Caused By Lack Of Integrity by odysey: 4:40pm On Apr 27, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

It was the same Ibiyeomie, a whole microbiology graduate now pastor that told people there was nothing like coronavirus... & educated youths bought into it & stopped wearing mask.
was there really such a terrible virus?
Re: Ibiyeomie: Joblessness Is Not Caused By Devil. It's Caused By Lack Of Integrity by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 27, 2022
bizzibodi:
Wetin this man read sef?is he aware that most factories have closed down,there are more architect than intending home developers,more civil engineers than contract for roads,bridges,dams constructions,more doctors than hospitals,more pharmacists than permaceutical coys or hospitals.
Even hotels,warehouses & factories are now converted to churches for the sheeple.
Who has integrity for naija including pastors?nonsense talk.
I learnt He studied microbiology.
I charge him to display his degree...
If it's not 1st class, then he should close down that his church.
Re: Ibiyeomie: Joblessness Is Not Caused By Devil. It's Caused By Lack Of Integrity by Successlane: 4:42pm On Apr 27, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If you are unemployed or do not know what to do, use your hands!
It is biblical, Exodus 4:2.

When people tell me they are jobless, I look at them in pure disgust.

I became self-employed at the age of 8 when I learnt how to lock myself up in the bathroom and engage myself with masturbation.

Haven mastered the use of my hands, I've seldom left them unemployed.

WHAAAAATT?
Re: Ibiyeomie: Joblessness Is Not Caused By Devil. It's Caused By Lack Of Integrity by 00FFT00(m): 4:43pm On Apr 27, 2022
TMSMedia:

Anybody who chooses to listen to this band of thieves deserves the scam they are daily subjected to.
In a sane society, these con artists will not find the minds and space to perpetuate their con on any scale measurable to what we witness in Nigeria today.

They leverage the helplessness and desperation politicians wittingly unleashed on the Nigerian people for their sole benefit. These are the biblical scribes, the Pharisees, and the Sadducees Jesus unequivocally rebuked in the bible.

Period!

1 Like

Re: Ibiyeomie: Joblessness Is Not Caused By Devil. It's Caused By Lack Of Integrity by EverestMajur: 4:44pm On Apr 27, 2022
Weldone Mr motivational speaker!!
Re: Ibiyeomie: Joblessness Is Not Caused By Devil. It's Caused By Lack Of Integrity by Caleycashh: 4:45pm On Apr 27, 2022
saintkel:
I don't agree with dis....Nigeria's most presenting challenge now is not d fault of d church.....perhaps u wanna take disnback
He is right but in general contest religion, it is setting Nigeria and Africa in General backwards!
Re: Ibiyeomie: Joblessness Is Not Caused By Devil. It's Caused By Lack Of Integrity by Telvis: 4:45pm On Apr 27, 2022
christistruth01:
Is Fake Pastor a Job or a Pestilence ?

In Europe Church's built Free Schools, Free Hospitals took Care of Widows and Orphans free of Charge,took care of the Poor and gave many the means to Earn a Living in addition to Preaching

They were the Societies Safety net against destitution

They Preached the Gospel of Jesus Christ with Charity and with Clarity

Which of the above have you done Ibieyomi ?

very correct
Re: Ibiyeomie: Joblessness Is Not Caused By Devil. It's Caused By Lack Of Integrity by Wchris(m): 4:47pm On Apr 27, 2022
All these ogogoro pastors we have nowadays I don't just understand them oo, they will just be spilling trash from their disgusting mouth
Re: Ibiyeomie: Joblessness Is Not Caused By Devil. It's Caused By Lack Of Integrity by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:48pm On Apr 27, 2022
Pastor integrity do you even have the integrity yourself?

1 Like

Re: Ibiyeomie: Joblessness Is Not Caused By Devil. It's Caused By Lack Of Integrity by SeriouslySense(m): 4:51pm On Apr 27, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy
sapientia:
Rubbish

Blaming people for being unemployed due to government incompetency
Re: Ibiyeomie: Joblessness Is Not Caused By Devil. It's Caused By Lack Of Integrity by SeriouslySense(m): 4:51pm On Apr 27, 2022
grin grin
Holluwhakemmy:
Pastor integrity do you even have the integrity yourself?

1 Like

Re: Ibiyeomie: Joblessness Is Not Caused By Devil. It's Caused By Lack Of Integrity by Theunbothered: 4:54pm On Apr 27, 2022
A man who makes his living feeding his congregation super stories is talking about integrity

1 Like

Re: Ibiyeomie: Joblessness Is Not Caused By Devil. It's Caused By Lack Of Integrity by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:54pm On Apr 27, 2022
Re: Ibiyeomie: Joblessness Is Not Caused By Devil. It's Caused By Lack Of Integrity by GeoSpatial(m): 4:57pm On Apr 27, 2022
The man is �% right and those of you abusing him equally lack integrity.
The Hallmark of your continuous breakthrough in what business you're doing is INTEGRITY and many people lack that virtues in Nigeria.
An electrician was called to give quotation for wiring a 3bed flat and what gave the owner was 500k. He was given the money for the material and he bought a materials of just 250k even the though the owner of the building followed him.
The electrician and shop owner has made an agreement that he will come back to collect the remaining 250k not knowing that the shop owner is a relative of the building owner.
He was eventually disgraced from the work

1 Like

Re: Ibiyeomie: Joblessness Is Not Caused By Devil. It's Caused By Lack Of Integrity by Slynation(m): 5:01pm On Apr 27, 2022
Well... Integrity is follow but this country will suppress you one way or the other
Re: Ibiyeomie: Joblessness Is Not Caused By Devil. It's Caused By Lack Of Integrity by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 27, 2022
odysey:
was there really such a terrible virus?
If you are a microbiology graduate you would understand that certain viruses have got a distinct genomic characteristics which will enable exhibit Antigenic variations through Antigenic drifting & shifting.

Some like the BIRD FLU H. Influenza undergo recombinant combination to infect humans.
A microbiology graduate ought to know all these.
And the Coronavirus has got this characteristics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Letter To The Born Again Sisters From A Born Again Brother / True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth / The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.