Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Which Of Them Did You Come Across While In School #wednesdayvibes - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Of Them Did You Come Across While In School #wednesdayvibes (3356 Views)

Some Striking Facts You May Not Have Come Across. Number 9 & 16 Especially / Olanrewaju Ayobami Esther: 'To See Me, You Come To Class And Wait' / 18-Year-Old Boy Suspended After Proposing To His Teen Girlfriend In School In SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of Them Did You Come Across While In School #wednesdayvibes by Horllar1990(m): 11:44am On Apr 27, 2022
Which of them did you come across while in school

#wednesdayvibes

Comment below

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of Them Did You Come Across While In School #wednesdayvibes by Horllar1990(m): 11:47am On Apr 27, 2022

#wednesdayvibes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of Them Did You Come Across While In School #wednesdayvibes by Marketgists(f): 11:47am On Apr 27, 2022
I am number 1
Check my signature
Re: Which Of Them Did You Come Across While In School #wednesdayvibes by Horllar1990(m): 11:54am On Apr 27, 2022
7&8

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of Them Did You Come Across While In School #wednesdayvibes by MadamVanessa(f): 11:55am On Apr 27, 2022
shocked

Sir I am horrny can we do it.

1 Like

Re: Which Of Them Did You Come Across While In School #wednesdayvibes by Treasure17(m): 11:58am On Apr 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Sir I am Hot
When everybody is going right, you will be going left.

25 Likes

Re: Which Of Them Did You Come Across While In School #wednesdayvibes by Treasure17(m): 11:59am On Apr 27, 2022
Extra sheet sir.

1 Like

Re: Which Of Them Did You Come Across While In School #wednesdayvibes by Tolexy247: 12:04pm On Apr 27, 2022
All of the above

3 Likes

Re: Which Of Them Did You Come Across While In School #wednesdayvibes by Horllar1990(m): 12:21pm On Apr 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Sir I am horrny
Satisfy yourself ma cus I don't know what I can do to your current situation..
Re: Which Of Them Did You Come Across While In School #wednesdayvibes by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 27, 2022
SIR EXTRA SHEET SIR.....

1 Like

Re: Which Of Them Did You Come Across While In School #wednesdayvibes by Waterlilly: 2:14pm On Apr 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Sir I am horrny
this man, you nor dey tire

2 Likes

Re: Which Of Them Did You Come Across While In School #wednesdayvibes by 1F30M4(f): 3:36pm On Apr 27, 2022
Question number 2, 4 and 5 are not correct sir, please check it again(meanwhile half of the class have ticked their answers, some have even entered the theory section). Everybody except Tobi, Kelechi & co: Sir, shuu we leave it as bonus cool

Sir, you said we are writing test today.. Sir, you forgot you gave us assignment in our last class.. When are we submitting our assignment, sir.. & Sir, we have two free free period after break, you can continue.. are all in the same category. Add this one, "I've gone to call our Further Maths teacher oo, ees like he has forgotten that he has us today". Omoo wahala be like bicycle cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of Them Did You Come Across While In School #wednesdayvibes by adefitim(m): 3:37pm On Apr 27, 2022
None of the above
Re: Which Of Them Did You Come Across While In School #wednesdayvibes by Rickmann: 3:52pm On Apr 27, 2022
Horllar1990:

#wednesdayvibes

Comment below

Na dem..awon 'Ajayi'

The bitter truth is that most of these kinda student are still jobless today..

In Nigeria, "eni to mo way lo mo iwe"

School na scam las las.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of Them Did You Come Across While In School #wednesdayvibes by Prozico22(m): 4:20pm On Apr 27, 2022
if my child carry first i go bit am
i send him to school to learn how to read and spell after that i know what to do with him
dont compare him with other student
after his ssce na to fly am go academy for scotland
Re: Which Of Them Did You Come Across While In School #wednesdayvibes by lytech1(m): 4:31pm On Apr 27, 2022
Na person wey dey stay for class they observe this......

School two team,gather here make we relate

2 Likes

Re: Which Of Them Did You Come Across While In School #wednesdayvibes by iLoveYouToo(m): 4:38pm On Apr 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Sir I am horrny

Madam some of us dey office laidis, know wetin you dey type make my mind no dey wander go sensitive places sad

2 Likes

Re: Which Of Them Did You Come Across While In School #wednesdayvibes by Topzee109: 5:24pm On Apr 27, 2022
Some people are just mad here

1 Like

Re: Which Of Them Did You Come Across While In School #wednesdayvibes by Horllar1990(m): 5:35pm On Apr 27, 2022
lytech1:
Na person wey dey stay for class they observe this......

School two team,gather here make we relate
we dey
Re: Which Of Them Did You Come Across While In School #wednesdayvibes by Horllar1990(m): 5:37pm On Apr 27, 2022
Prozico22:
if my child carry first i go bit am
i send him to school to learn how to read and spell after that i know what to do with him
dont compare him with other student
after his ssce na to fly am go academy for scotland

1 Like

Re: Which Of Them Did You Come Across While In School #wednesdayvibes by beautyhd: 6:55pm On Apr 27, 2022
I’ve actually said I’m supposed to score 95 rather than the score I was given.
I even suggested for a remark.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of Them Did You Come Across While In School #wednesdayvibes by Bashnigga(m): 7:40pm On Apr 27, 2022
That mood When peeps request for extra sheet & u've barely written 5 lines.

You see that "I was supposed to score 100 you gave me 99" did it once & during the course of remarking it he came across other mistakes & i ended up getting a score lower than the one he gave me initially... I just weak, Who send me message angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of Them Did You Come Across While In School #wednesdayvibes by Lamanii22(f): 9:25pm On Apr 27, 2022
Number 8… jummy will always ask for extra sheet sha ni

1 Like

Re: Which Of Them Did You Come Across While In School #wednesdayvibes by Lamanii22(f): 9:28pm On Apr 27, 2022
Bashnigga:
That mood When peeps request for extra sheet & u've barely written 5 lines.

You see that "I was supposed to score 100 you gave me 99" did it once & during the course of remarking it he came across other mistakes & i ended up getting a score lower than the one he gave me initially... I just weak, Who send me message angry
omooor I did it once but my lecturer only increased it by 3 marks… I just managed it like that, if I press further she might end up reducing like 8 marks….

2 Likes

Re: Which Of Them Did You Come Across While In School #wednesdayvibes by Bashnigga(m): 10:29pm On Apr 27, 2022
Lamanii22:
omooor I did it once but my lecturer only increased it by 3 marks… I just managed it like that, if I press further she might end up reducing like 8 marks….
Lol, lucky you... It's gud u didn't press further cus the story would've ended differently cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Which Of Them Did You Come Across While In School #wednesdayvibes by phemmyfour: 5:07am On Apr 28, 2022
Horllar1990:

#wednesdayvibes
Almost all, Nigerian teachers are lazy, they only followed textbook final answer even when there were typo error in the textbooks.

In my teaching days, to avoid "sir, the question/answer is wrong"...I would solve the exercises before given them to students as assignment. You can't trust those textbooks to be error free

1 Like

Re: Which Of Them Did You Come Across While In School #wednesdayvibes by BigDawsNet: 8:18am On Apr 28, 2022
Horllar1990:

#wednesdayvibes

Comment below

All.. I fear the dude den..
Was like... guy take things easy nah... if u let this lecturer vex... he go reach everybody oh!

1 Like

Re: Which Of Them Did You Come Across While In School #wednesdayvibes by Mastakija(m): 9:40am On Apr 28, 2022
And na dem no dey make am after dem graduategrin
While some of them end up being a teacher grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of Them Did You Come Across While In School #wednesdayvibes by ChemicalReaction(f): 11:50am On Apr 28, 2022
Lol..
I met every every. grin grin
Re: Which Of Them Did You Come Across While In School #wednesdayvibes by Bashnigga(m): 1:39pm On Apr 28, 2022
1F30M4:
Question number 2, 4 and 5 are not correct sir, please check it again(meanwhile half of the class have ticked their answers, some have even entered the theory section). Everybody except Tobi, Kelechi & co: Sir, shuu we leave it as bonus cool

Sir, you said we are writing test today.. Sir, you forgot you gave us assignment in our last class.. When are we submitting our assignment, sir.. & Sir, we have two free free period after break, you can continue.. are all in the same category. Add this one, "I've gone to call our Further Maths teacher oo, ees like he has forgotten that he has us today". Omoo wahala be like bicycle cheesy
Na wa o, so many ITKs in ur Class... Thank God i wasn't in ur class, i for vex slap sombori one day angry
Re: Which Of Them Did You Come Across While In School #wednesdayvibes by 1F30M4(f): 2:41pm On Apr 28, 2022
Bashnigga:

Na wa o, so many ITKs in ur Class... Thank God i wasn't in ur class, i for vex slap sombori one day angry

grin grin grin suspension straaaight!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ownership Tussle: Jamb Suspends Lautech’s Post-utme Exams / Part Time Program Ond And Hnd Of Gateway Poly At Ikeja Study Center / How Can K-leg Be Corrected In An Adult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.