Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,159 members, 7,829,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Which Of Them Did You Come Across While In School #wednesdayvibes - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Of Them Did You Come Across While In School #wednesdayvibes (3363 Views)

Some Striking Facts You May Not Have Come Across. Number 9 & 16 Especially / Olanrewaju Ayobami Esther: 'To See Me, You Come To Class And Wait' / 18-Year-Old Boy Suspended After Proposing To His Teen Girlfriend In School In SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of Them Did You Come Across While In School #wednesdayvibes by Bashnigga(m): 7:02pm On Apr 28, 2022
1F30M4:

grin grin grin suspension straaaight!
Wahaluuuuuurrr sad true sha.
That student always reminding the further maths teacher whenever he forgets his class, that was u right? Talk true grin
Re: Which Of Them Did You Come Across While In School #wednesdayvibes by 1F30M4(f): 9:24pm On Apr 28, 2022
Bashnigga:

Wahaluuuuuurrr sad true sha.
That student always reminding the further maths teacher whenever he forgets his class, that was u right? Talk true grin

Me ke! cheesy cheesy I didn't even like Further Maths to start with plus I was always in my own space in school.
Re: Which Of Them Did You Come Across While In School #wednesdayvibes by Bashnigga(m): 9:52pm On Apr 28, 2022
1F30M4:

Me ke! cheesy cheesy I didn't even like Further Maths to start with plus I was always in my own space in school.
Ohh!! I see.
Na ur type i dey like worry for school then o, it gives me joy...u go come out of that space & socialize by force grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of Them Did You Come Across While In School #wednesdayvibes by Horllar1990(m): 10:32pm On Apr 28, 2022
I hate further maths die
Re: Which Of Them Did You Come Across While In School #wednesdayvibes by 1F30M4(f): 10:07am On Apr 29, 2022
Bashnigga:

Ohh!! I see.
Na ur type i dey like worry for school then o, it gives me joy...u go come out of that space & socialize by force grin

You abi, I know sey you go too like wahala cheesy Socialize kor grin no be everytime jare
Re: Which Of Them Did You Come Across While In School #wednesdayvibes by Bashnigga(m): 2:50pm On Apr 29, 2022
1F30M4:

You abi, I know sey you go too like wahala cheesy Socialize kor grin no be everytime jare
Hahahahaha, okay o.
U knw that famous line "wahala be like..." yeah, I'm the Bicycle cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Of Them Did You Come Across While In School #wednesdayvibes by 1F30M4(f): 3:49pm On Apr 29, 2022
Bashnigga:

Hahahahaha, okay o.
U knw that famous line "wahala be like..." yeah, I'm the Bicycle cheesy

Emi ika: (Litters the floor with banana peels) wink tongue
Re: Which Of Them Did You Come Across While In School #wednesdayvibes by Bashnigga(m): 6:09pm On Apr 29, 2022
1F30M4:

Emi ika: (Litters the floor with banana peels) wink tongue
Covers banana peels with sand, mount my bicycle and pedal away majestically, miming to Sia's Unstoppable cool

Emi ika
Re: Which Of Them Did You Come Across While In School #wednesdayvibes by 1F30M4(f): 7:38pm On Apr 29, 2022
Bashnigga:

Covers banana peels with sand, mount my bicycle and pedal away majestically, miming to Sia's Unstoppable cool

Emi ika

Eyan Bash cheesy
Re: Which Of Them Did You Come Across While In School #wednesdayvibes by Bashnigga(m): 7:55pm On Apr 29, 2022
1F30M4:

Eyan Bash cheesy
Omo Ibo wey like Yoruba cheesy wink
Re: Which Of Them Did You Come Across While In School #wednesdayvibes by 1F30M4(f): 9:22pm On Apr 29, 2022
Bashnigga:

Omo Ibo wey like Yoruba cheesy wink

Hahahaha dfkm
Re: Which Of Them Did You Come Across While In School #wednesdayvibes by Bashnigga(m): 9:44pm On Apr 29, 2022
1F30M4:

Hahahaha dfkm
Haaaaa!!! Bash that can't even hurt a fly, talk less of YOU tongue
Re: Which Of Them Did You Come Across While In School #wednesdayvibes by Horllar1990(m): 11:45am On Apr 30, 2022
Bashnigga:

Haaaaa!!! Bash that can't even hurt a fly, talk less of YOU tongue
lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Polytechnic,ijebu-igbo ? / Burial Pictures Of The Late Unizik Medical Student Killed By Robbers / Mathematical Numbers you may not have heard of!!!.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.