Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,006 members, 7,821,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) (65646 Views)

Drone Shot Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Ife Central, Ife East Lg(pics) / Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) / Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train At Ilesha City(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) by harmony75: 5:34pm On Apr 27, 2022
Someone want to buy nairaland for 1bn

1 Like

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) by Alexpetra: 5:35pm On Apr 27, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Waste.

By the way : Remember to Vote Tinubu 2023.

God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
this is the big waste.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:36pm On Apr 27, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Next governor of Osun state insha Allah

Imole de ni ipinle Osun

PDP, power

I wonder how he will fare in a debate.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) by a2d3rew(m): 5:36pm On Apr 27, 2022
U see am,who lost now? And who know u?
U just wasted .
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) by jcross19: 5:37pm On Apr 27, 2022
press9jatv:
More pictures
you go hang somewhere dey talk say na drone! If I wose you slap? Your brain go work well...

1 Like

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) by jaxxy(m): 5:40pm On Apr 27, 2022
Grace.
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) by Reference(m): 5:41pm On Apr 27, 2022
What does he have to offer.
What are his solutions to the challenges of the citizenry of that state.
That is what I want to hear for a start.
Democracy is not pageant for politicians are all ugly.... body, soul and spirit.

2 Likes

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) by 77up(m): 5:42pm On Apr 27, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Imole de ni ipinle Osun

PDP, power
Omo Igbo talking about Osun State Election, isn't that funny grin

2 Likes

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) by lexy2014: 5:42pm On Apr 27, 2022
press9jatv:
The electorates in Iwo LG came out to welcome and celebrate the Governor in waiting Sen. Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke as his campaign train visited Iwo this afternoon.

Imole is a GOAL!!!

How are people still able to leave their homes to come stand under the sun to listen to these politicians?
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) by Igbofam: 5:42pm On Apr 27, 2022
See scanty setting grin

OP is trying to use the drone shot term to paint a picture of a massive crowd that only a drone can capture while the pictures were just done by a camera man from an elevated platform
grin

5 Likes

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) by lexy2014: 5:43pm On Apr 27, 2022
Reference:
What does he have to offer.
What are his solutions to the challenges of the citizenry of that state.
That is what I want to hear for a start.
Democracy is not pageant for politicians are all ugly.... body, soul and spirit.

God bless u. Unfortunately many nigerians don't understand what u just typed

3 Likes

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) by lexy2014: 5:45pm On Apr 27, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Waste.

Why should anyone vote for Tinubu?

3 Likes

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) by 00FFT00(m): 5:49pm On Apr 27, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Help ooo..Ediots say na Iwo city...I repeat Iwo City. From those drone images,no difference between here and Maroko and I heard Lagos Supreme accommodatian is from that state..Ndi ala scheme 2

So, this is the slum paradise where the miscreant Oba holds sway.

Noted!.

2 Likes

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) by Princelumide: 5:50pm On Apr 27, 2022
Is that all?
Courtyard campaign

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) by Godispeace: 5:52pm On Apr 27, 2022
BIAFRA FOOL !! Dont go and face ur calamity IPOB/ESN govt in ur SE . Imole ko Imofo ni shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
PrinceOfLagos:

Imole de ni ipinle Osun

PDP , power

3 Likes

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) by Mintum: 5:56pm On Apr 27, 2022
illuminutty:
I can't believe this clown that always looks like an slowpoke and a buffoon when he goes on his Awilo mode is the PDP flag bearer in this governorship race. I weep for Osun people should this dunce win the election.
But you don't weep for us over what Oyetola has been doing to the state for the past four years abi? You can take Oyetola to be governor of your state if you love him so much but we want change in Osun state, enough of this APC rubbish. Eight years of Aregbe and four years of Oyetola with absolutely nothing to show for it. They just messed up the whole place. Oyetola's mandate is even a stolen mandate, Senator Adeleke won that election but they used federal might to steal it. We are waiting for them this time let's see how they will use that their inconclusive elections format again. You are not from Osun state, you don't know what is happening in Osun state, instead of you to ask anybody you know from Osun to tell you what's happening, you are here making rubbish comments. Weep for yourself and your people, we have decided to take our destiny in our hands and we will be celebrating after we send Oyetola and his uselessness back to Lagos. Tinubu can make him governor of Lagos after sanwo Eko. Osun state government house is not a place you will be using to settle your incompetent friends and family. People's lives are being affected by the decisions those incompetent clowns are taking in Osun state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:57pm On Apr 27, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Waste.

We can't vote someone who is sick, weak, hands shaking, can't raise hands up to even wave to people

Never shall we make such stupid mistake again

I pray for you to receive sense and consciousness

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) by Mintum: 5:59pm On Apr 27, 2022
Jeezuzpick:

I wonder how he will fare in a debate.

grin
What will Oyetola present as his achievement during the debate? After four years, tell me one reasonable thing that Oyetola achieved.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) by sogodihno: 6:00pm On Apr 27, 2022
OFFICIAL336:
Before we forget, this is one of the most developed part of Osun.

Yoruba land is only developed on paper

Who said is one of the most develop? It is obvious, you urgently need brain.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) by Bkchoixe: 6:01pm On Apr 27, 2022
See brown roof everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) by Osariemen12: 6:02pm On Apr 27, 2022
BKayy:
So this place that I am looking at is a city?

Mtcheww.... Which other way will you people use to prove to us that you don't travel?

Don't be deceived by what you read online and our neighbours from the west. Most places in western Nigeria are as good as piggery extensions. The most developed regions in Nigeria as far as I know are south south, north central, southeast, southwest, northwest and northeast in that order. Forget the bragging here. Most of them that will quote you have not drove passed Ofosun.

2 Likes

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:02pm On Apr 27, 2022
How can this dunce manage the meager allocation of Osun?

This is a question begging for answers

1 Like

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) by Tareq1105: 6:04pm On Apr 27, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Imole de ni ipinle Osun

PDP, power

So you want F9 as Gov. Adeleke that is suffering from inferiority complex. Call him for a debate, he would run away. I hope he would attend this time.

Meanwhile, tell him that all those his selling points in 2018 are no longer in existence in Osun state. Thanks to Oyetola for reversing Ogbeni Aregbe madness policies.

I want to submit that Osun is better off with Oyetola.

4 Likes

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) by Rayjnr: 6:10pm On Apr 27, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Imole de ni ipinle Osun

PDP, power

No let him pick Muslim deputy, if not na sorry be him name
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) by drlateef: 6:12pm On Apr 27, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Imole de ni ipinle Osun

PDP, power

In this IT age, you want to elect an illiterate as your Governor? How backward do you sound?

2 Likes

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 6:12pm On Apr 27, 2022
This man's weight tho!!! Hmmm... Make he nor slump for office o!

2 Likes

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) by PrinceOfLagos: 6:13pm On Apr 27, 2022
77up:
Omo Igbo talking about Osun State Election, isn't that funny grin
I'm Yoruba

Proven that so many times here but but haters will always hate

2 Likes

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) by Tareq1105: 6:16pm On Apr 27, 2022
Mintum:

What will Oyetola present as his achievement during the debate? After four years, tell me one reasonable thing that Oyetola achieved.

It's obvious you're blind. Your sentiment wouldn't allow you to see. Is the flyover at Olaiya not visible enough?

Eyin olote. Even at that, your brothers, sisters, aunties, and uncles are no longer on percentage salary.

What about the debts he's paying back monthly? Awon olote would never see it. Total failure await your dancing Senator.

There won't be run off this time bcoz the entire Ife axis is for APC.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Innocent Ikpamezie: Hope Uzodimma Appoints Thug Arrested For Election Fraud / Little Girls Pictured With Governor Bagudu At An Event / Boko Haram's Leader Abubakar Shekau Defends Attacks On Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.