Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) (65648 Views)

Drone Shot Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Ife Central, Ife East Lg(pics) / Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) / Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train At Ilesha City(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) by PrinceOfLagos: 8:15pm On Apr 27, 2022
[s]
emperor863:

Aba boy, do you have any stake in Osun state? I don't understand your obsession in the matters of the south west. Why don't you mind your business for once. A day will come that you will commit suicide.

This, I am sure of.
[/s]

I am more yoruba than you could ever be
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) by emperor863(m): 8:45pm On Apr 27, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
[s][/s]

I am more yoruba than you could ever be

Welcome.

Yoruba wanna be.
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) by press9jatv: 8:57pm On Apr 27, 2022
Fuyinge:

2 ke
isn't it only Bowen?
it’s two private universities, google it now
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) by blaise26abj(m): 9:00pm On Apr 27, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Next governor of Osun state insha Allah

Imole de ni ipinle Osun

PDP, power
Are you people not tired ? Just go and eat your own when and if he enters . Anyone campaigning for these guys have ulterior motive . They are either paid already or will get paid later .

Besides that drone shot sucks . The people there no reach 1000 . When no be senatorial seat he dey contest for
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) by seyz91(m): 9:08pm On Apr 27, 2022
press9jatv:
The electorates in Iwo LG came out to welcome and celebrate the Governor in waiting Sen. Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke as his campaign train visited Iwo this afternoon.

Imole is a GOAL!!!
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) by kennygreen(m): 9:16pm On Apr 27, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Waste.

By the way : Remember to Vote Tinubu 2023.

God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Na untop hunger i wan vote? My keke spoil, i nor fit go work. And nobody wan help me with money to repair am. How i wan take eat?
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) by KSTTechs: 9:20pm On Apr 27, 2022
press9jatv:
The electorates in Iwo LG came out to welcome and celebrate the Governor in waiting Sen. Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke as his campaign train visited Iwo this afternoon.

Imole is a GOAL!!!

Dear OP, you need to read more or at least travel to some places in Nigeria. It is Iwo town but not Iwo city.
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) by press9jatv: 10:13pm On Apr 27, 2022
OFFICAL PROFILE OF SENATOR ADEMOLA JACKSON NURUDEEN ADELEKE

Senator Ademola Jackson Nurudeen Adeleke is a Nigerian politician and businessman of the popular Adeleke family of Ede North Local Government of Osun state. An urbane scion of a major political family in South West Nigeria, Senator Adeleke is an innovative entrepreneur and a grassroot political force in Osun state politics.

He had his secondary education at Ede Muslim Grammar School Ede before he relocated to the United States to continue his studies at Jacksonville State University, Alabama in the United States where he majored in criminal justice with a minor in political science.

Following his passion, business interests and entrepreneurship opportunities, Senator Adeleke joined Quicksilver Courier Company in Atlanta, Georgia, US, as a service contractor between 1985–1989. He progressed to Origin International LLC, Atlanta, Georgia, US, a flavours and fragrance manufacturing company where he served as Vice President from 1990 to 1994.

A suave businessman and administrator, he served as a Director of Guiness Nigeria Limited between 1992- 1999 where he contributed immensely to the expansion of the multinational company. He was later appointed Group Executive Director of Pacific Holdings Limited from 2001 to 2016.

Senator Adeleke is also an acclaimed creative Industry entrepreneur and mentor. As a talented creative figure, he mentored world rated ace musicians while his family members and children are leading stars in global music industry.

To complete his educational sojourn which he suspended because of business and entrepreneurial preoccupations, Senator Adeleke in 2019 went back to school in the United States where he re-enrolled at Atlanta Metropolitan State College in the United States and obtained a Bachelor of Science degree in criminal justice in 2021.

His passion for politics and serving the people started as early as 1991, while he was elected with a landslide victory as a Senator for Osun West Senatorial District in 2017, after the demise of his late brother. His popularity reached a peak when he won the Osun 2018 governorship election in the first round before the controversial rerun election that favoured the incumbent governor of the state.

A great football lover, Senator Adeleke was a member of Ede Muslim Grammar School football team where he played from the wing as No 7. As a team player and great contributor to the development of the school, he was elected President, old boys association of the secondary school.

His major stand out qualities are consensus building, resource management, attention to details, compassion for the poor, communal and interpersonal communications, firmness in decision making and a great listener.

He is well loved by the people and very popular across the state with nickname 'Imole' (Light), Senator Adeleke is a frontline contender for the state governorship election slated for July 16, 2022.

He is happily married and blessed with children who are doing well in various endeavours of life.

● Media Office, 2022

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) by olatuns2017: 10:15pm On Apr 27, 2022
press9jatv:

Imole is a GOAL!!!

To be honest we have passed this stage of adedibu Politics in SW

With intellectuals in Osun state

Your family might be popular but plss u don't have the capacity to lead a local govt in SW

This is not Abia state

Please

Abeg

Haha

Very soon now you will say you want to be president of Nigeria

Oga oo
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) by Spandau: 2:23am On Apr 28, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Waste.

By the way : Remember to Vote Tinubu 2023.

God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Gbenu sohun!
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) by ken045501: 3:01am On Apr 28, 2022
Tinubu for your kindred president
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) by Obamaofusa: 3:01am On Apr 28, 2022
Bkchoixe:
See brown roof everywhere
How many buildings do you have in your undeveloped SEastern desert with scanty buildings?
Most of your runaway Osus live in those brown roofs.No matter how much you wail,Yorubaland remains the most developed region in Nigeria.It has always been since the inception of Nigeria when you were walking nak.ed with your totori and living in huts.
Only Ibadan is more developed than the entire SE.
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) by Bkchoixe: 7:42am On Apr 28, 2022
Obamaofusa:

How many buildings do you have in your undeveloped SEastern desert with scanty buildings?
Most of your runaway Osus live in those brown roofs.No matter how much you wail,Yorubaland remains the most developed region in Nigeria.It has always been since the inception of Nigeria when you were walking nak.ed with your totori and living in huts.
Only Ibadan is more developed than the entire SE.
first of all wer hav u been in southeast
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) by samfrancis1(m): 7:56am On Apr 28, 2022
BKayy:
So this place that I am looking at is a city?

Mtcheww.... Which other way will you people use to prove to us that you don't travel?
show us picture of you in front of your home…
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) by Obamaofusa: 10:10am On Apr 28, 2022
Bkchoixe:
first of all wer hav u been in southeast
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) by Successlane: 12:28pm On Apr 28, 2022
ictplotter:

We can't breath in Lagos because of Tinubu .

Then go back to your RED mud region na.

Na by force to stay in Lagos?
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) by dwarf(m): 1:54pm On Apr 28, 2022
My rent is due this month(April). I seriously need your help as business hasn't been forthcoming. I am a married man with wife and son living in Lagos, and I have #50,000 from the #400,000 needed for my house rent. Kindly assist please...

StanbicIBTC Bank

God Bless you
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) by ictplotter(m): 2:24pm On Apr 28, 2022
Successlane:

Then go back to your RED mud region na.

Na by force to stay in Lagos?
Thief does Lagos belong to Tinubu? the last time i checked Lagos belong to the Benin kingdom.
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) by sobastical: 10:44am On Apr 29, 2022
Tareq1105:

We need energetic president. Asiwaju is Afobaje and he should remain as such for maximum respect.

Exactly my thought too but greed with tough

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Innocent Ikpamezie: Hope Uzodimma Appoints Thug Arrested For Election Fraud / Boko Haram's Leader Abubakar Shekau Defends Attacks On Christians / Little Girls Pictured With Governor Bagudu At An Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.