Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Peter Obi Has Indeed Changed The Narrative Of Politics In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Has Indeed Changed The Narrative Of Politics In Nigeria (984 Views)

Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG / Victor Umeh: "Bianca’s Narrative Of The Unfortunate Event Is The Truth” / Recent Nigerian Politics In Funny Meme Collections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Has Indeed Changed The Narrative Of Politics In Nigeria by SteveDGreat: 12:24pm On Apr 27, 2022
The emergence of Peter Obi in the political landscape has sent cold chivers down the spine of so called political gladiators in Nigeria and their supporters.

Did you notice that is either they are using Peter Obi model of Wealth Creation to campaign or their Supporters are attacking Peter Obi.
You will hardly see supporters talk about their candidate cos they don't have anything to talk about them .

Obi has made it difficult to sell a spoilt goods to Nigerians.

Campaigning for Peter Obi is the easiest job anyone will ever do no wonder people are doing it freely without a dime.
God bless Peter Obi for reawakening our political consciousness.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Has Indeed Changed The Narrative Of Politics In Nigeria by Rxwarlord(m): 12:31pm On Apr 27, 2022
Let's run the statistics then...
Like for any other person apart from Peter Obi Share for Peter Obi

5 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Has Indeed Changed The Narrative Of Politics In Nigeria by Jostoman: 12:34pm On Apr 27, 2022
Yes o but I will advise his Excellency Mr Peter Obi to stop saying what most of our politicians don't like to hear which is campaigning to them that you will stop them from spending government money anyhow. He should keep his plan to himself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Has Indeed Changed The Narrative Of Politics In Nigeria by successmatters(m): 12:35pm On Apr 27, 2022
Peter Obi is the best candidate by a long mile.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Has Indeed Changed The Narrative Of Politics In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 27, 2022
Igbos are demarketing this Peter Obi. Igbo style of selling anything dey make people run. I like this Obi but from the way Igbos carry am for head, e go hard other people join. Obi is going nowhere.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Has Indeed Changed The Narrative Of Politics In Nigeria by Jostoman: 12:45pm On Apr 27, 2022
jerseyboy:
Igbos are demarketing this Peter Obi. Igbo style of selling anything dey make people run. I like this Obi but from the way Igbos carry am for head, e go hard other people join. Obi is going nowhere.
then carry your own candidate for head too now.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Has Indeed Changed The Narrative Of Politics In Nigeria by ityP(m): 12:50pm On Apr 27, 2022
jerseyboy:

You're a hypocrite. Stop lying. You hate Obi. Yorubas have done worse for their god, Tinubu, but here you are saying Igbos carry am for head. I'm not even Igbo to see through your hypocrisy. E dey smell. Igbos no campaign, y'all will say "Igbos no send politics, Na business dem know". Now they are ardently campaigning for the young man, you still dey vex. Abi na ment?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Has Indeed Changed The Narrative Of Politics In Nigeria by lexxwiz(m): 1:04pm On Apr 27, 2022
Obi for show… make this man President and see life changing moves. He’s exactly what Nigeria needs atm. Nigerians suppose Dey fast day and night for this man to get the position.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Has Indeed Changed The Narrative Of Politics In Nigeria by successmatters(m): 1:05pm On Apr 27, 2022
On the matter of Peter Obi becoming president, he should rather be begged to remain 8n the race. His capacity to perform is intimidating.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Has Indeed Changed The Narrative Of Politics In Nigeria by shortIGBOman: 1:21pm On Apr 27, 2022
SteveDGreat:
The emergence of Peter Obi in the political landscape has sent cold chivers down the spine of so called political gladiators in Nigeria and their supporters.

Did you notice that is either they are using Peter Obi model of Wealth Creation to campaign or their Supporters are attacking Peter Obi.
You will hardly see supporters talk about their candidate cos they don't have anything to talk about them .

Campaigning for Peter Obi is the easiest job anyone will ever do no wonder people are doing it freely without a dime.

Trash.
Peter Obi wey no gree come North. He know say we dey wait am for North. We go use Stones reshape that his flat Head. cheesy grin grin

Igbo can never rule this Country.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Has Indeed Changed The Narrative Of Politics In Nigeria by Lovelive: 1:31pm On Apr 27, 2022
I don't want to say that you lied but you refused to zoom the truth out.

I am not an Igbo man but I just love those fellows.

And I love Peter Obi.
#PeterObiForPresidentOfTheNewNigeria

jerseyboy:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Has Indeed Changed The Narrative Of Politics In Nigeria by Lovelive: 1:35pm On Apr 27, 2022
And you are not God.

But you see how you are holding this your stone in your hand, it means you are jobless not to say you are insane.

shortIGBOman:

Trash.
Peter Obi wey no gree come North. He know say we dey wait am for North. We go use Stones reshape that his flat Head. cheesy grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Has Indeed Changed The Narrative Of Politics In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 27, 2022
Obi is the only one I can support but make him people slow down make the rest of us promote.
Lovelive:
I don't want to say that you lied but you refused to zoom the truth out.

I am not an Igbo man but I just love those fellows.

And I love Peter Obi.
#PeterObiForPresidentOfTheNewNigeria

Re: Peter Obi Has Indeed Changed The Narrative Of Politics In Nigeria by ImmaculateJOE(m): 1:51pm On Apr 27, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Trash.

Keep calm.
Mr. Peter Gregory Obi will travel round the north after Ramadan.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Has Indeed Changed The Narrative Of Politics In Nigeria by Yibo(m): 1:55pm On Apr 27, 2022
I hate seeing the pictures of this Pandora man
Please for chukwu okike arabambi sake take it down then we discuss

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Has Indeed Changed The Narrative Of Politics In Nigeria by ugolinze123(m): 2:08pm On Apr 27, 2022
If you are on twitter lets follow each other....theres a massive movement for peter Obi in Nigeria...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Has Indeed Changed The Narrative Of Politics In Nigeria by Madmohamed123: 2:14pm On Apr 27, 2022
jerseyboy:
Igbos are demarketing this Peter Obi. Igbo style of selling anything dey make people run. I like this Obi but from the way Igbos carry am for head, e go hard other people join. Obi is going nowherel.
if we campaign for him problem if we not problem haba how did you want us to carry him.
Just one example please

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Has Indeed Changed The Narrative Of Politics In Nigeria by slimghost(m): 2:15pm On Apr 27, 2022
jerseyboy:

This is stale! Say something sensible please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Has Indeed Changed The Narrative Of Politics In Nigeria by SmartPolician: 2:18pm On Apr 27, 2022
Peter Obi mirrors the paradigm shift we need in Nigeria's political space. Obi is the picture of the man the APC once painted of Buhari in 2015.

He is not your regular Nigerian politician; he brings to the table a sweeping revolution that will reset the heads of wasteful politicians who don't realise that they come from an extremely poor country. As a matter of fact, the world's poverty capital.

One thing I like this man for is that he is very rich, but he still understands the way the rest of the world sees Africans - very poor people. Try as hard as you can, you cannot deny that fact. Africa is poor. Interestingly enough, he used our status as poor people to attract goodwill to his people as governor, thereby getting massive discount from many foreign companies and significantly cutting the cost of governance.

Furthermore, Obi deliberately travels round the world to study working systems and pays thousands of US dollars to take foreign courses to understand how our world works. He has enormously invested in his travels and education to become a topnotch technocrat that he is today.

Like I always tell those who care to listen, speaking English doesn't solve leadership problems. We need wise and experienced people in the corridors of power. This Obi is not a boy; Obi is a wise man and will use his wisdom to rescue Nigeria, if tribalism and religious sentiments let us.

Finally, even if he's not given the chance to lead, he has already made his indelible mark. No, you just cannot save a man who doesn't want to be saved. Obi has told Nigerians what they need to become a working nation. The ball, beyond a shadow of doubt, is now in our court.

To learn more, click on the link below:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2018/10/peter-obi-a-complete-profile/amp/

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Has Indeed Changed The Narrative Of Politics In Nigeria by ScamHunter: 2:44pm On Apr 27, 2022
Obi is the man of the moment. If Nigeria misses it this time, the country may not recover. I suggest a Jonathan - Obi contest. Obi for PDP and Jona for APC

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Has Indeed Changed The Narrative Of Politics In Nigeria by sukar886: 3:15pm On Apr 27, 2022
Igbo or no Igbo, Peter is the best candidate, let's forget trubalism and vote for peter obi, he will do well

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Has Indeed Changed The Narrative Of Politics In Nigeria by shortIGBOman: 3:44pm On Apr 27, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

Keep calm.
Mr. Peter Gregory Obi will travel round the north after Ramadan.

We dey wait am.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Has Indeed Changed The Narrative Of Politics In Nigeria by ImmaculateJOE(m): 3:53pm On Apr 27, 2022
shortIGBOman:

We dey wait am.
President Emmanuel Marcron of France was thrown tomatoes still he won.
Bring it on, the Mandate is on the rise daily..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Has Indeed Changed The Narrative Of Politics In Nigeria by JOemmy(m): 3:56pm On Apr 27, 2022
I honestly don't think nigerians are civilized enough to choose the right leaders that will change their lives they will still prefer to sell their votes for peanuts to extremely corrupt politicians who have enslaved them.
Re: Peter Obi Has Indeed Changed The Narrative Of Politics In Nigeria by Sonyboom765: 4:51pm On Apr 27, 2022
By the time and of this campaign peter Obi will regret ever campaign cos Nigeria no know he is the biggest criminal in the country

SteveDGreat:

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Has Indeed Changed The Narrative Of Politics In Nigeria by SteveDGreat: 9:45pm On Apr 27, 2022
jerseyboy:

It is easy to see a bigot who doesnt want to vote for Peter Obi. Is very easy .

Statement like this is a clear example of it. Obi isn't contesting to be president of the Igbos but Nigeria and his supporters ain't only Igbos.

So when you see comments like yours is a clear indication that you don't have anything against him hence choose to attack his fellowers.

Please how do u want us to market him.

Compare with the way Buhari was marketed.

BTw, are you voting Igbos or Peter Obi?
Re: Peter Obi Has Indeed Changed The Narrative Of Politics In Nigeria by SteveDGreat: 9:47pm On Apr 27, 2022
Igbo:
I hate seeing the pictures of this Pandora man
Please for chukwu okike arabambi sake take it down then we discuss

He is the saviour of Nigeria. Better accept it now

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Has Indeed Changed The Narrative Of Politics In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 27, 2022
SteveDGreat:

It is easy to see a bigot who doesnt want to vote for Peter Obi. Is very easy .

Statement like this is a clear example of it. Obi isn't contesting to be president of the Igbos but Nigeria and his supporters ain't only Igbos.

So when you see comments like yours is a clear indication that you don't have anything against him hence choose to attack his fellowers.

Please how do u want us to market him.

Compare with the way Buhari was marketed.

BTw, are you voting Igbos or Peter Obi?

Voting both. Igbo for equity, Obi for competence.

(1) (Reply)

Why I Left Pdp-peter Obi / Oyetola's Rejection Is A Signpost To Rejection Of MM Ticket / Tinubu-Shettima: Christians’ll Tackle You, Line Is Drawn(Video) – Abioye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.