Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Why I Left Pdp-peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Left Pdp-peter Obi (974 Views)

PDP's Peter Ndubuisi Mbah Declared Governor-elect Of Enugu / How PDP's Peter Obi Won The Debate Against Osinbajo with Facts / The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Left Pdp-peter Obi by frankpro27(m): 2:44pm On May 26, 2022
Former PDP Presidential Asipirant has finally broken silence on why he actually left the People's Democratic Party (PDP)

2 Likes

Re: Why I Left Pdp-peter Obi by fulaniHERDSman(m): 2:46pm On May 26, 2022
cool cool
Great Man!!
Bourdillon hirelings oya come do una paid hate task.
Reno Omokri is the latest bourdillon minion.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Left Pdp-peter Obi by Maxymilliano(m): 2:47pm On May 26, 2022
Peter Obi couldn't have said this ...

3 Likes

Re: Why I Left Pdp-peter Obi by frankpro27(m): 2:48pm On May 26, 2022
Am still thinking who will chose Atiku or Wike over Peter Obi

3 Likes

Re: Why I Left Pdp-peter Obi by EkenmaPeter(m): 2:51pm On May 26, 2022
Great man

2 Likes

Re: Why I Left Pdp-peter Obi by Mickykarim: 2:52pm On May 26, 2022
EXCEPT IT ALL HAPPENED AFTER YOUR DINING AND MEETING WITH THE DEVIL AT THE AIRPORT PRIOR.

We may not yet know what deal you struck with OBJ and or what transpired between you two. You can be rest assured that time will tell as it might become matter for public discuss when it unraveled.

Trust me.

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Pdp-peter Obi by Bethel4Life(f): 2:53pm On May 26, 2022
Ol
Re: Why I Left Pdp-peter Obi by Joezinho: 2:54pm On May 26, 2022
But you didn't try to change the narratives in 2019 when you partnered with Atiku who pays delegates thousands of dollars?

Suddenly, paying money for favours in politics is now the most evil crime ..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Left Pdp-peter Obi by Mooh247: 2:54pm On May 26, 2022
undecided

PDP are unrepentant irredeemable unapologetic Criminals

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Pdp-peter Obi by Bethel4Life(f): 2:55pm On May 26, 2022
frankpro27:
Same here.... Money politics na ur mate

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Pdp-peter Obi by wordbank(m): 2:56pm On May 26, 2022
Obi should have seen that PDP is all about the money of members and Nigerians. The north already have that as an agenda and thereby manipulating the entire system.

Moving away from PDP at this moment is a step back for Obi, he may gain respect but not the office of the president.

Nigeria is already in a sorry state and I wonder what the future holds
Re: Why I Left Pdp-peter Obi by Mooh247: 2:59pm On May 26, 2022
fulaniHERDSman:
cool cool
Great Man!!
Bourdillon hirelings oya come do una paid hate task.
Reno Omokri is the latest bourdillon minion.

Na una destroy Peter's chances , una turn politics to hate game... Wetin concern Bourdillion Ikoyi with PDP, Reno keeps attacking Tinubu , mocking his health and wishing him evil yet you people support him just because he is a Yoruba man

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Pdp-peter Obi by Hyperchi(m): 2:59pm On May 26, 2022
DAT the New Nigeria, the EndSars naija
Re: Why I Left Pdp-peter Obi by StrongandMighty: 2:59pm On May 26, 2022
True and fact!!

And Reno is among the clowns who sold his conscience to the highest bidder, he's among the problems of Nigeria! A double faced clown!

First pic: Reno omokri describing the true nature of obi

Second pic: Reno after he has been bought with money..

Meanwhile Osibanjo is another man with wisdom to watch out for, if he's not on the ballot then there's no point coming out to cast my vote

Re: Why I Left Pdp-peter Obi by sonature1: 4:26pm On May 26, 2022
Mooh247:

Na una destroy Peter's chances , una turn politics to hate game... Wetin concern Bourdillion Ikoyi with PDP, Reno keeps attacking Tinubu , mocking his health and wishing him evil yet you people support him just because he is a Yoruba man

Stop writing NONSENSE

Why Obi left PDP has no relationship with the trash you wrote

2 Likes

Re: Why I Left Pdp-peter Obi by DMerciful(m): 5:06pm On May 26, 2022
So you wanna hold his responsible for Atiku's behavior? You guys are just pathetic!
Joezinho:
But you didn't try to change the narratives in 2019 when you partnered with Atiku who pays delegates thousands of dollars?

Suddenly, paying money for favours in politics is now the most evil crime ..

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Pdp-peter Obi by DMerciful(m): 5:07pm On May 26, 2022
So you would have advised him to pay the delegates? More than Atiku?
wordbank:
Obi should have seen that PDP is all about the money of members and Nigerians. The north already have that as an agenda and thereby manipulating the entire system.

Moving away from PDP at this moment is a step back for Obi, he may gain respect but not the office of the president.

Nigeria is already in a sorry state and I wonder what the future holds

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Pdp-peter Obi by wordbank(m): 5:15pm On May 26, 2022
DMerciful:
So you would have advised him to pay the delegates? More than Atiku?
Money play is for the moment but there's something better for a long time
Re: Why I Left Pdp-peter Obi by DMerciful(m): 5:16pm On May 26, 2022
Oga, just answer the question. Would you advice him to pay more than Atiku and Wike to get the ticket?
wordbank:

Money play is for the moment but there's something better for a long time

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Pdp-peter Obi by wordbank(m): 5:21pm On May 26, 2022
DMerciful:
Oga, just answer the question. Would you advice him to pay more than Atiku and Wike to get the ticket?
I'd say he should follow his brain. But for him to opt out, I want to be believe he has something under his sleeves
Re: Why I Left Pdp-peter Obi by Nonexisting: 5:27pm On May 26, 2022
In one year from today, whatever bribe money you get now as party delegate will have finished and you will still have 7 more years of suffering with your family and loved ones. 90% percent of people who don't feel the impact of the current bad leadership will still not feel it in next 8yrs and 90% of those that feel it now will continue to feel it. Vote wisely now that you can save yourself and your family.
Come chop abacha with me. Good leadership or bad leadership , God no go shame us.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Left Pdp-peter Obi by DMerciful(m): 5:42pm On May 26, 2022
See, we have been playing this kind of politics and yet Nigeria keeps falling. What does that tell you? It means our politics is wrong.

If you see someone coming to make a change,
we as the citizens should support that person rather than blaming him for not following the criminals and their corrupt ways of doing things.

Bubu was coming on his integrity but failed three times until he aligned with corrupt politicians to get him to power and because he made agreements with them, he couldn't perform because he doesn't wanna fight them to retrieve Nigeria's stolen monies from them
wordbank:

I'd say he should follow his brain. But for him to opt out, I want to be believe he has something under his sleeves

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Pdp-peter Obi by chrisxxx(m): 6:07pm On May 26, 2022
frankpro27:
Nigerians chose Buhari over other viable alternatives.

(1) (Reply)

What Reno Omokri Said About Peter Obi In 2021 / Breaking News!!! Tompolo And Asari Have Failed Ijaw!!! / Gunmen Kill Osun Apc’s Party Chieftain Hours After Attacking Oyetola’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.