Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,787 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

2023: Amosun Informs Senate Of His Intention To Declare For President May 5 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Amosun Informs Senate Of His Intention To Declare For President May 5 (20267 Views)

Ikpeazu: My Deputy Did Not Inform Me Of His Intention To Succeed Me / How Amaechi’s Decision To Run For President May Be A ‘jericho Wall’ To Tinubu / Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Amosun Informs Senate Of His Intention To Declare For President May 5 by Bigfish121(m): 1:17pm On Apr 27, 2022
Omo the aim of all this thing na to reduce the out of vote during primaries.i feel osinbajo will get the ticket.
Re: 2023: Amosun Informs Senate Of His Intention To Declare For President May 5 by Way4orward: 1:17pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ok

Re: 2023: Amosun Informs Senate Of His Intention To Declare For President May 5 by harmargedon: 1:17pm On Apr 27, 2022
ryloy:
He will take all Osinbajo votes from Ogun State
he can even take the votes from the family members

1 Like

Re: 2023: Amosun Informs Senate Of His Intention To Declare For President May 5 by Sheriman(m): 1:18pm On Apr 27, 2022
As things dey g so ooo even Madman on the street go soon declare presidential ambition for this country
Re: 2023: Amosun Informs Senate Of His Intention To Declare For President May 5 by Acidosis(m): 1:18pm On Apr 27, 2022
Another "Odale" according to Tinubu's slaves. grin grin
Re: 2023: Amosun Informs Senate Of His Intention To Declare For President May 5 by blowjohn(m): 1:18pm On Apr 27, 2022
At this point m tempted to think its all a game plan
Re: 2023: Amosun Informs Senate Of His Intention To Declare For President May 5 by superemmy(m): 1:18pm On Apr 27, 2022
all these Politicians should be wiped out from the surface of the Earth.

Only You Senator, Governor, Minister.

How can Nigeria continue to cater to these elements?
Re: 2023: Amosun Informs Senate Of His Intention To Declare For President May 5 by SKIBiNSKI(m): 1:19pm On Apr 27, 2022
I think i am the only one who is yet to run for zoogerian president. grin grin what a joke of a contiri.
Re: 2023: Amosun Informs Senate Of His Intention To Declare For President May 5 by Mrbenny001: 1:19pm On Apr 27, 2022
The core North is cooking some kind soup ...
Re: 2023: Amosun Informs Senate Of His Intention To Declare For President May 5 by SmartyPants(m): 1:20pm On Apr 27, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Dream on

Tinubu my ass

Just the facts. The north will rally behind the strongest Muslim candidate from APC. Thats Tinubu.

Yorubas will eventually rally round him once he wins the primaries.

Igbos and SS will be isolated.
Re: 2023: Amosun Informs Senate Of His Intention To Declare For President May 5 by duro4chang(m): 1:21pm On Apr 27, 2022
Interesting. There are many pretenders and contenders in politics. We are watching.
Re: 2023: Amosun Informs Senate Of His Intention To Declare For President May 5 by Gozac: 1:21pm On Apr 27, 2022
Consensus arrangement loading, if you know you know
Re: 2023: Amosun Informs Senate Of His Intention To Declare For President May 5 by Gozac: 1:24pm On Apr 27, 2022
SmartyPants:

Just the facts. The north will rally behind the strongest Muslim candidate from APC. Thats Tinubu.

Yorubas will eventuall rally round him once he wins the primaries.

Igbos and SS will be isolated.
All these kids won't let us see road, anyway June 1 is very much around the corner
Your hallucination will certainly clear on or before that day grin
Re: 2023: Amosun Informs Senate Of His Intention To Declare For President May 5 by YorubaMentality: 1:24pm On Apr 27, 2022
Trust a Yoruba man at your own peril.

They've had their own turn, but will make things difficult for Igbos to achieve their own ambition, all because of 2023

Obasanjo 8 years
Osinbajo 8 years
And South West is contesting for another 8 years, and they expect Hausa not to contest.

Igbos should start using long Spoon when it comes to Yoruba Politicians. They don't want Igbos to smell Aso Rock, but God pass them

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Amosun Informs Senate Of His Intention To Declare For President May 5 by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:24pm On Apr 27, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu too
We don't want he because he doesn't merit it
of course yes, Osinbajo all the way.
Re: 2023: Amosun Informs Senate Of His Intention To Declare For President May 5 by SmartyPants(m): 1:26pm On Apr 27, 2022
Gozac:

All these kids won't let us see road, anyway June 1 is very much around the corner
Your hallucination will certainly clear on or before that day grin

Maybe i'm wrong. Why not point out the errors in my thinking rather than seeking an e-battle?

You guys make nairaland so toxic with this nonsense way of engaging people.
Re: 2023: Amosun Informs Senate Of His Intention To Declare For President May 5 by Malory: 1:26pm On Apr 27, 2022
benuejosh:
All this ones are just coming for market.

The major contestants are Tinubu and Jonathan.
The only problem Tinubu is having at the moment is which strong Christian will emerge as his deputy. Dogara may not sale well.

But, Jonathan has Zulum to go with.
They are trying to cut Tinubu's south west delegates votes. It is a game orchestrated by the Fulanis to checkmate Tinubu so that Tinubu won't blame the north for betraying him

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Amosun Informs Senate Of His Intention To Declare For President May 5 by majamajic(m): 1:27pm On Apr 27, 2022
Gaddafi1:

Na because you have not been to Abia state. Okezie Ikpeagu is a definition of failure.

Don't even compare the 2, I lived in Ogun during Amosun 8 yrs , Ogun state till date has the worst roads in nigeria
But trust West , they cover up alot
Abia roads are far better than what u people have in matogun, alagbado, akute, and lots of them
Re: 2023: Amosun Informs Senate Of His Intention To Declare For President May 5 by Gozac: 1:27pm On Apr 27, 2022
Cajal:
Correct
These are the big guys that own Ogun state
Not the other guys
Last last he will step down for jagaban not osinbajo that imposed abiodun
Amosun to step down for a Tinubu? Okay nah
Re: 2023: Amosun Informs Senate Of His Intention To Declare For President May 5 by Anansa0003: 1:28pm On Apr 27, 2022
majamajic:
Worst governor in history of nigeria

It should be that any one declaring for president should resign his current position
I nor sure say u stay Ogun state. He remains the best Governor we ever had in Ogun state

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Amosun Informs Senate Of His Intention To Declare For President May 5 by truthfinder319: 1:28pm On Apr 27, 2022
He is not obligated to resign as an elected lawmaker. But he knows within himself that he can't get the presidential ticket.
Re: 2023: Amosun Informs Senate Of His Intention To Declare For President May 5 by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 27, 2022
Amosun For President cool
Re: 2023: Amosun Informs Senate Of His Intention To Declare For President May 5 by majamajic(m): 1:29pm On Apr 27, 2022
Anansa0003:
I nor sure say u stay Ogun state. He remains the best Governor we ever had in Ogun state

I lived around matogun, oke aro, akute and alagbado grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Amosun Informs Senate Of His Intention To Declare For President May 5 by benuejosh: 1:30pm On Apr 27, 2022
Malory:
They are trying to cut Tinubu's south west delegates votes. It is a game orchestrated by the Fulanis to checkmate Tinubu so that Tinubu won't blame the north for betraying him
Well, lets watch out how it plays out.
Re: 2023: Amosun Informs Senate Of His Intention To Declare For President May 5 by meedoLock(m): 1:31pm On Apr 27, 2022
As in, why are you notifying when you have already notified the public of your real intention.

You see our politicians ehn, wisdom will not kill them grin grin
Re: 2023: Amosun Informs Senate Of His Intention To Declare For President May 5 by jimcaddy(m): 1:32pm On Apr 27, 2022
Every Nigerian politician now wants to run for president. We keep recycling our leaders. We need a breath of fresh air please. Something entirely new. These old heads have absolutely nothing to offer. No change will happen anytime soon as long as we keep recycling.
Re: 2023: Amosun Informs Senate Of His Intention To Declare For President May 5 by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 27, 2022
majamajic:
Worst governor in history of nigeria

It should be that any one declaring for president should resign his current position

Exactly why he transmitted the letter before the primaries.
Re: 2023: Amosun Informs Senate Of His Intention To Declare For President May 5 by Moneyboyz: 1:32pm On Apr 27, 2022
Won't be well with that ugly monkey, 8 years nothing done in Ogun state.
Re: 2023: Amosun Informs Senate Of His Intention To Declare For President May 5 by newmoney133: 1:36pm On Apr 27, 2022
This is Buhari's candidate
Re: 2023: Amosun Informs Senate Of His Intention To Declare For President May 5 by henzill(m): 1:36pm On Apr 27, 2022
Grand plan to split South west vote. Remaining Ekiti and Oyo.
We are watching
Re: 2023: Amosun Informs Senate Of His Intention To Declare For President May 5 by LillyandDaisy: 1:38pm On Apr 27, 2022
I suggest we Nairalander should have a candidate too!! We can support him with a token of #100, to take a form!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Splits Into 300 Factions - Deji Adeyanju Reveals / Alex Ott’s Victory Nullification Won’t Stand – Peter Obi’s Spokesman Yunusa / Obi Reacts To Alleged Exit Of Jubilee Syringe Manufacturing (JSM) From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.