Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Has Tinubu Given Up Already? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Tinubu Given Up Already? (2472 Views)

Has Tinubu Demystified The "Shaki Shaki Daddy Tag"? / Soyinka: FG Has Given Up On Fight Against Corruption / Tinubu Given Blank Cheque To Secure Victory For Buhari; Akande To Lobby Justice (2) (3) (4)

Has Tinubu Given Up Already? by ScamHunter: 12:46pm On Apr 27, 2022
Why has Tinubu's enthusiasm dampened since Osinbajo joined the race? Is it that the man is afraid of the impact of Osinbajo's federal influence or what? Thought he is the master of Yoruba politics? How come another Yoruba can make him unsettled like this? What I have noticed is that the battle in Southwest is gradually turning to a religious one. Tinubu's Yoruba supporters are now mostly Muslims while Osibanjo's supporters are mostly Christians. Considering that Yoruba boast that religion never divides them, I hope these two men won't change all that as a result of their quest for power. Anyway, I don't believe any of them will get APC ticket.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Tinubu Given Up Already? by Mooh247: 12:48pm On Apr 27, 2022

Sidon dey look my child.. you go soon learn politics

Jagaban talk abeg panic... Jagaban no talk abeg fear and run off a cliff

Abacha no stop Jagaban

Obasanjo no stop Jagaban

Jonathan collect wotowoto

Obanikoro, Aregbesola, Bode George, Pa Adebanjo , Yinka Odumakin all of them don collect general market

Incase you don't know what Tinubu means in yoruba go and ask...

Re: Has Tinubu Given Up Already? by Ttalk: 12:49pm On Apr 27, 2022
If that's your wish you are day dreaming.
Why sniffing your neighbour goat meat soap, is it because your soup has no meat that's why you are not contented with what you have?

Be proud and promote your Obi Pandora in peace, a paperweight Obi today can become someone to reckon with if you guys keep pushing him the right way.

Stop sniffing another man's food, that is
called longer throat

Re: Has Tinubu Given Up Already? by successmatters(m): 12:50pm On Apr 27, 2022
ScamHunter:
Why has Tinubu's enthusiasm dampened since Osinbajo joined the race? Is it that the man is afraid of the impact of Osinbajo's federal influence or what? Thought he is the master of Yoruba politics? How come another Yoruba can make him unsettled like this? What I have noticed is that the battle in Southwest is gradually turning to a religious one. Tinubu's Yoruba supporters are now mostly Muslims while Osibanjo's supporters are mostly Christians. Considering that Yoruba boast that religion never divides them, I hope these two men won't change all that as a result of their quest for power. Anyway, I don't believe any of them will get APC ticket.

This matter tie wrapper o

Re: Has Tinubu Given Up Already? by 9jatriot(m): 12:51pm On Apr 27, 2022
For every Tinubu topic you can create, come and collect 50 naira, na em be this

Re: Has Tinubu Given Up Already? by Akponmfet: 12:51pm On Apr 27, 2022
Yes he gave up on Otu nne gi.
Re: Has Tinubu Given Up Already? by MadamVanessa(f): 12:53pm On Apr 27, 2022

The thief should not give up just yet please, I want him to be humiliated and silent forever in APC primaries were the ticket will enter Osinbajo hand or Amaechi.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Tinubu Given Up Already? by AnalQueenluci: 12:58pm On Apr 27, 2022
Mooh247:

Abacha no stop Jagaban

Obasanjo no stop Jagaban

Obanikoro, Aregbesola, Bode George, Pa Adebanjo , Yinka Odumakin all of them don collect general market

betrayals are categorized as low in wisdom amongst men . Awolowo abiola tinubu u southern betrayals haven't learnt ur lessons.
Fulanis sees u as worst enemy too for being a betrayal ,so what politricks are u planning afonja?
Re: Has Tinubu Given Up Already? by Mooh247: 1:00pm On Apr 27, 2022
AnalQueenluci:
betrayals are categorized as low in wisdom amongst men . Awolowo abiola tinubu u southern betrayals haven't learnt ur lessons.
Fulanis sees u as worst enemy too for being a betrayal ,so what politricks are u planning afonja?

How did Tinubu, Abiola or Awolowo betray you my Ibo friend

Let us dialogue

Re: Has Tinubu Given Up Already? by AnalQueenluci: 1:00pm On Apr 27, 2022
Mooh247:

Abacha no stop Jagaban

Obasanjo no stop Jagaban

u forget to add funsho William who collected woto woto for Im neck.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Has Tinubu Given Up Already? by Mooh247: 1:01pm On Apr 27, 2022
AnalQueenluci:

PDP killed Funsho Williams and refused to Investigate his murderers or prosecute them

Why didn't Obasanjo and PDP go after Funsho's murderer with all the leads

Re: Has Tinubu Given Up Already? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 27, 2022
@OP.

Tinubu is not a noisemaker. Never has been. Nigeria is generally a 'noisy' Country with everyone shouting everywhere. Even when they don't have to.

When you see a noisemaker in Nigerian leadership, like Amaechi who is already throwing jabs despite being a lightweight, then know you are looking at a failure 100%.

Tinubu is always busy and 100% focused to win. He has no time for noisemaking.

Re: Has Tinubu Given Up Already? by Felimax(m): 1:02pm On Apr 27, 2022
AnalQueenluci:

They never learn!

Re: Has Tinubu Given Up Already? by successmatters(m): 1:02pm On Apr 27, 2022
AnalQueenluci:

In fact, funsho Williams collected woto woto woto woto woto woto woto woto woto grin

Even Bola Ige collected woto woto woto woto woto woto woto woto woto woto woto woto woto woto woto woto woto woto woto woto woto woto woto woto woto woto woto woto woto woto woto woto woto woto grin

Re: Has Tinubu Given Up Already? by AnalQueenluci: 1:04pm On Apr 27, 2022
Mooh247:

How did Tinubu, Abiola or Awolowo betray you my Ibo friend

Let us dialogue

( fyi I am from atakpa cross river ,near r.kastina Allah )
Let's begin dialogue son of a betrayal

. by handing power to a Fulani grand schemists who knew histories we don't ! U betrayed kumazzi , igala and Asante for the whites 400yrs back and u are doing it now.

Re: Has Tinubu Given Up Already? by AnalQueenluci: 1:06pm On Apr 27, 2022
successmatters:

In fact, funsho Williams collected woto woto woto woto woto woto woto woto woto grin

Even Bola Ige collected woto woto woto woto woto woto woto woto woto woto woto woto woto woto woto woto woto woto woto woto woto woto woto woto woto woto woto woto woto woto woto woto woto woto grin
And tinubu anus shedding watery faeces woto woto is a divine sign that something special is coming his batful way. cheesy

Re: Has Tinubu Given Up Already? by Ttalk: 1:06pm On Apr 27, 2022
successmatters:

Wotowoto is currently going on in the dot.city, thank God you are not touched yet

Re: Has Tinubu Given Up Already? by AnalQueenluci: 1:09pm On Apr 27, 2022
Mooh247:

PDP killed Funsho Williams and refused to Investigate his murderers or prosecute them

Why didn't Obasanjo and PDP go after Funsho's murderer with all the leads
Liar u know politicians are bloody and u are pinning that fact to pdp members who knew they aren't sharing money in funshos burial site..tinubu killed him woto woto

Re: Has Tinubu Given Up Already? by Mooh247: 1:10pm On Apr 27, 2022
AnalQueenluci:
( fyi I am from atakpa cross river ,near r.kastina Allah )
Let's begin dialogue son of a betrayal

. by handing power to a Fulani grand schemists who knew histories we don't ! U betrayed kumazzi , igala and Asante for the whites 400yrs back and u are doing it now.

First when power returned in 1999 we had agreement of North and South... Obasanjo had 8 years, Yar'Aduas had 2 Jonathan begged for 4 after Jonathan completed Yar'Adua's 2.... After the 6 years he pushed for another 4 and was refused while North's prefered candidate got power back

Calabar and Portharcourt traded far more African resources than Badagry port so who betrayed who

Re: Has Tinubu Given Up Already? by Lanretoye(m): 1:10pm On Apr 27, 2022
ScamHunter:

obviously, you still a kid.
Re: Has Tinubu Given Up Already? by Mooh247: 1:13pm On Apr 27, 2022
AnalQueenluci:
Liar u know politicians are bloody and u are pinning that fact to pdp members who knew they aren't sharing money in funshos burial site..tinubu killed him woto woto

Only Fani Kayode believe such nonsense

Funsho was murdered by PDP and they botched the prosecution from Abuja under Obasanjo...

Funsho was Abacha top cabinet man, and Afenifere man, Obasanjo and PDP hated him and wanted a more controllable person
Re: Has Tinubu Given Up Already? by AnalQueenluci: 1:14pm On Apr 27, 2022
Dsalvo:
@OP.

Tinubu is not a noisemaker. Never has been. Nigeria is generally a 'noisy' Country with everyone shouting everywhere. Even when they don't have to.

When see a noisemaker in Nigerian leadership, like Amaechi who is already throwing jabs despite being a lightweight, then know you ars looking at a failure 100%.

Tinubu is always busy and 100% focused to win. He has no time for nosiemaking.
Tinubu has a wisdom of a 1yr old silly boy.
He has been wasting Lagos commonwealth donating million of bags of rice in Kano and jigawa because he thinks they have d population all in d name of politics.

Afinjas are hungry and tinubu is doing nothing but milk Lagos dry.

Re: Has Tinubu Given Up Already? by AnalQueenluci: 1:16pm On Apr 27, 2022
Mooh247:

Only Fani Kayode believe such nonsense

Funsho was murdered by PDP and they botched the prosecution from Abuja under Obasanjo...

Funsho was Abacha top cabinet man, and Afenifere man, Obasanjo and PDP hated him and wanted a more controllable person
tinubuadvocate stop trying I am not some humans u see around.
Tinubu snapped his neck

Re: Has Tinubu Given Up Already? by helinues: 1:18pm On Apr 27, 2022
Toh
Re: Has Tinubu Given Up Already? by Mooh247: 1:19pm On Apr 27, 2022
AnalQueenluci:
tinubuadvocate stop trying I am not some humans u see around.
Tinubu snapped his neck

I even thought you are worth your onions

Tinubu advocate koor Tinubu panado nii
Re: Has Tinubu Given Up Already? by AnalQueenluci: 1:22pm On Apr 27, 2022
Felimax:

They never learn!
fools has their own wisdom and it's called " cleverness "

Same tinubu who wants primary so he can empty Lagos Treasury on those delegates ,is same tinubu who runs Lagos by picking subhumans consensusly to govern Lagos.

Tinubu is a disgrace to humanity,

Re: Has Tinubu Given Up Already? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 27, 2022
AnalQueenluci:
Tinubu has a wisdom of a 1yr old silly boy.
He has been wasting Lagos commonwealth donating million bags of rice in Kano and jigawa because he thinks they have d population all in d name of politics.

Afinjas are hungry and tinubu is doing nothing but milk Lagos dry.

Please enrol in adult evening classes for primary school English asap.
Re: Has Tinubu Given Up Already? by AnalQueenluci: 1:28pm On Apr 27, 2022
Mooh247:

Idleman mtchew
Re: Has Tinubu Given Up Already? by Tinubuadvocate: 1:29pm On Apr 27, 2022
lipsrsealed
Mooh247:

Re: Has Tinubu Given Up Already? by ScamHunter: 1:41pm On Apr 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:

The thief should not give up just yet please, I want him to be humiliated and silent forever in APC primaries were the ticket will enter Osinbajo hand or Amaechi.

Hmmm... I thought it's going to Jonathan? I can't imagine anyone from APC winning but Jonathan. If they're serious, Jonathan should square up against Obi in the election.
Re: Has Tinubu Given Up Already? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 27, 2022
Biggest blow that will hit APC is coming soon just be watching undecided!! As for me and my community we have PVC to vote Na OGA PETER OBI be our sure banger

Re: Has Tinubu Given Up Already? by Tinubuadvocate: 1:44pm On Apr 27, 2022
Continue regurgitate your opinion.
ScamHunter:

Governor Nyesom Wike Is Now Obidient (pic) / Picture Of A Little Baby Listening To Peter Obi Interview This Morning / Ongoing Obident Family Meeting In Delta State Today(photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55