Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,353 members, 7,819,255 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Picture Of A Little Baby Listening To Peter Obi Interview This Morning - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of A Little Baby Listening To Peter Obi Interview This Morning (2470 Views)

Peter Obi's Interview With Adeola Fayehun (Video) / Peter Obi Interview With News Central TV On Friday August 12 / Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of A Little Baby Listening To Peter Obi Interview This Morning by ObidientFC: 7:52pm On Jul 06, 2022
When H.E Peter Obi is talking about your future, you have to pay attention grin

This is the Picture of the day

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of A Little Baby Listening To Peter Obi Interview This Morning by baylord77(m): 7:53pm On Jul 06, 2022
This is electrifying.

Just wait for it.

Power blocs and grandpas will be retired.

Just believe.

The young shall grow.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of A Little Baby Listening To Peter Obi Interview This Morning by NwaNimo1(m): 7:54pm On Jul 06, 2022
A very OBI dient child......

[img]https://giffiles./216/216381.gif[/img]

30 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Little Baby Listening To Peter Obi Interview This Morning by Cypress042(m): 7:54pm On Jul 06, 2022
You don't need a prophet or an alpha to tell you that the Little girl would be highly Obe(i)dient in class cheesy

Anyways

Pain to all the Restless urchins jumping around grin

15 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Little Baby Listening To Peter Obi Interview This Morning by omenka(m): 7:56pm On Jul 06, 2022
These people ehn. See thread abeg. cheesy grin grin

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Picture Of A Little Baby Listening To Peter Obi Interview This Morning by Sukersoc: 7:58pm On Jul 06, 2022
omenka:

E pain you abi na shock e shock you ni grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Little Baby Listening To Peter Obi Interview This Morning by Muhammad234: 7:59pm On Jul 06, 2022
Na who get light they on TV
Re: Picture Of A Little Baby Listening To Peter Obi Interview This Morning by Shalommy(f): 8:02pm On Jul 06, 2022
cheesy cheesy Chaii
Re: Picture Of A Little Baby Listening To Peter Obi Interview This Morning by triple996(m): 8:03pm On Jul 06, 2022
See nonsense
If to say na buhari na or tinubu them go find way insult them.
So becus a mother forced her child in from of television jus to snap pics and thrend una come de disturb us undecided

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Little Baby Listening To Peter Obi Interview This Morning by GOFRONT(m): 8:04pm On Jul 06, 2022
Unlike one of my Lil nephew who is proving to be disobidient.......I will teach quite well how to be Obidient just like his peer.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Little Baby Listening To Peter Obi Interview This Morning by Totilopussylick(m): 8:05pm On Jul 06, 2022
omenka:

Are you obidient or casava and agbado

Tell me now

Before I blast you with my old rain bootstongue

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of A Little Baby Listening To Peter Obi Interview This Morning by vastolord4(m): 8:10pm On Jul 06, 2022
If only we could get her a voter's card.. current state of naija isn't for her and mine

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Little Baby Listening To Peter Obi Interview This Morning by omenka(m): 8:13pm On Jul 06, 2022
Sukersoc:

E pain you abi na shock e shock you ni grin
Actually, I'm in shock as to the irrelevant stuffs that have become the hallmark of Pandora's campaign.

The only joy I derive from all these is the fact I'd use the threads to troll the life out of you people next year when Pandora bites the dust, that's if he doesn't chicken out like he did in the primary.

I go resurrect each and every one of these threads. Una go hea ween. grin

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Little Baby Listening To Peter Obi Interview This Morning by limeta(f): 8:19pm On Jul 06, 2022
triple996:
See nonsense
If to say na buhari na or tinubu them go find way insult them.
So becus a mother forced her child in from of television jus to snap pics and thrend una come de disturb us undecided

You can't give what you don't have or never got
In some homes there is love and respect.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Little Baby Listening To Peter Obi Interview This Morning by zionmde: 8:20pm On Jul 06, 2022
omenka:
Actually, I'm in shock as to the irrelevant stuffs that have become the hallmark of Pandora's campaign.

The only joy I derive from all these is the fact I'd use the threads to troll the life out of you people next year when Pandora bites the dust, that's if he doesn't chicken out like he did in the primary.

It is actually more relevant than feeding 50 million youths with agbado and cassava and broooommm brooooooommmmm broooooommmmmm

8 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Little Baby Listening To Peter Obi Interview This Morning by Unzerious: 8:25pm On Jul 06, 2022
This is funny....really grin

Reminds me of my Hay days, when I'll sit by the TV forcefully watching the News, waiting for my Parents to fall asleep or anything...to have the TV to Myself cool

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Little Baby Listening To Peter Obi Interview This Morning by RZArecta(m): 8:26pm On Jul 06, 2022
omenka:

you dey mind dem ? grin In fact, take free agbado and cassava grin

9 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Little Baby Listening To Peter Obi Interview This Morning by PHOTSEE(m): 8:31pm On Jul 06, 2022
omenka:

Have yo eaten agbado today

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Little Baby Listening To Peter Obi Interview This Morning by ljoh: 8:36pm On Jul 06, 2022
Nice home
Re: Picture Of A Little Baby Listening To Peter Obi Interview This Morning by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:39pm On Jul 06, 2022
Nice one grin

Op you should tag lalasticlala
Re: Picture Of A Little Baby Listening To Peter Obi Interview This Morning by OkoroBufo: 8:45pm On Jul 06, 2022
omenka:

Lol.. The clownish youths are taking back their country and this is one of the strategy.

-Okoro bufo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Little Baby Listening To Peter Obi Interview This Morning by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 06, 2022
Mine ��

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Little Baby Listening To Peter Obi Interview This Morning by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 06, 2022
Mine :- grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Little Baby Listening To Peter Obi Interview This Morning by sweetonugbu: 9:14pm On Jul 06, 2022
Obidient baby.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Little Baby Listening To Peter Obi Interview This Morning by omenka(m): 9:15pm On Jul 06, 2022
PHOTSEE:

Have yo eaten agbado today
Yes I have. Tasty as original sin.

Have you drank Kanu's urine today? smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Little Baby Listening To Peter Obi Interview This Morning by MonkeyMods(m): 9:17pm On Jul 06, 2022
She was listening with rapt attention cos he was making sense

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Little Baby Listening To Peter Obi Interview This Morning by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:17pm On Jul 06, 2022
I'm obedient but una dey ment grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Little Baby Listening To Peter Obi Interview This Morning by nazicartel(m): 9:18pm On Jul 06, 2022
But seriously. Many people tuned to arise to listen to Obi. Almost all my friends even my close Hausa friend supporting Atiku also tuned to listen to Obi today. When I called my dad. He was watching Kakaaki, I told him Obi is on Air. They all tuned to Arise to watch him in my family house.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Little Baby Listening To Peter Obi Interview This Morning by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:21pm On Jul 06, 2022
omenka:

Add this

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Little Baby Listening To Peter Obi Interview This Morning by ObosiUkwalla: 9:23pm On Jul 06, 2022
omenka:

Have you drank Kanu's urine today? smiley

Have u eaten Tinubu's poo today?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Little Baby Listening To Peter Obi Interview This Morning by Realdon1(m): 9:37pm On Jul 06, 2022
Obi is the movement we HV bn praying for since.
Nobody, I repeat, no body can stop this moving train.
Obi is not just a mere name.
Obi is of Africa is the Youths project

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Blasts Paul Enenche For Inviting Peter Obi To His Church, Says It's Wro / The Trending Video Of Peter Obi That Got People Talking. Photos And Video. / APC Rally In Bauchi Today, People Shouting "Sai Atiku" (More Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.